Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] .:A Not-So-Classic Romance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 pm
P e t e r - W i n t e r s

Peter shook when Eduard approached. He shook his head, mostly out of an involuntary action of fear. He backed away, trembling, from Eduard, until he reached the edge of the chaise. He wasn't sure if Eduard wasn't going to hurt him, and until he was, he wouldn't allow himself anywhere near Eduard. He couldn't.
Peter was still shaking strongly when he replied, "I... I-I'm sorry..."

(("Tapping" has two 'p's, unless you actually meant "taping," in which case I should reread the sentence. I normally wouldn't say anything, but seeing as you have a BA in English, I figured that you might actually care.))

L a d y - R o s a l i n e

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 pm

The image of Peter so desperately frightened tore through Eduard's chest and he simply couldn't help the look of pain that crossed his fair features.
"Peter... please..." the Marquess spoke, reaching out one hand carefully, palm upturned.
He didn't touch Peter, nor did he draw close.
The man wanted him to take his hand... to trust him...
"There is nothing to be sorry for, Peter. I just want to know if you're alright. If you are unharmed... please..."

(((Gomen... I blame the pecans... *glares at the bucket of them* I'm trying to shell some and they're being uncooperative... and hurting my fingers!!! *cries* I'll go fix it, ty. That and I'm also helping a friend with her essay, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Peter stared uneasily at the hand. He remembered all of his moments with Eduard, and he specifically remembered how kind Eduard was. But he also remembered the punch that Eduard had dealt to Rutherford and shuddered.
He stared at Eduard's eyes for a long time before hesitantly reaching out a hand. He was still naked except for his underwear. Richard had gotten rid of the corset, even though Eduard had come in at the opportune moment.
The moment Peter's hand touched Eduard's, he jumped into Eduard's arms. If it was any other man or even any other person, Peter wouldn't have even considered reaching out. But he had been wishing for Eduard the whole time that Richard was attacking him, and now that Eduard was here, he needed Eduard.

((I do agree that pecans are quite evil. xD And what a coincidence! I'm helping a friend with his essay too, but this is a college application essay instead.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Peter's reaction surprised Eduard, to say the least.
His surprise however, lasted only a few short seconds, before he gently enfolded the young actor into his arms and held him against his chest.
"I was so worried about you..." Eduard whispered, one hand around Peter's back, the other around his shoulders and neck. "You're safe now, Peter..." the Marquess' soft voice spoke soothingly. "I swear... you're safe."
It wasn't much longer that Beale made his way to the room. Luckily, from his angle, he was unable to see that Rosaline wasn't a woman.
Violet eyes fell on the man in the doorway. "Lord Beale, may I ask you to keep this in the strictest of confidences?" Eduard asked the man, who bowed in reply. "Someone attempted to assault my fiancee. His name is Richard... I would like it very much if the culprit could be found and imprisoned to await charges."
Beale nodded, "Of course, Marquess. I shall make sure no one disturbs you or the Lady. Can I bring anything?"
Carefully, Eduard looked to the man in his arms, but he realized that Peter was in no condition to request anything.
"Some tea, please... something with chamomile... and water."
Bowing just a bit, so as not to aggravate his back, Beale closed the door and left the room.
Eduard however, simply continued to hold Peter against him, gently trying to soothe the actor's frenzied emotions.

(((My friend's is for HS. As for pecans... I like to eat them... but I'm HORRIBLY allergic to the pollen from their trees... we have a few trees, which likes to play havoc on my sinuses... and since my parents are giving roasted pecans as gifts (cause pecans are freakin' expensive, man), they've enlisted me to help shell... *twitch* EVIL SHELLS!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Peter kept shivering involuntarily in Eduard's arms, but was glad for the warmth that Eduard provided. Needless to say, it was different from the warmth that Richard had given off. Peter actually welcomed this one.
"I... I thought... I... had given up..." He hated himself for almost having given away Eduard's secret. He chided himself, thinking that he should have fought harder against Richard. He willed himself not to cry, but his shuddering voice gave it away too obviously. "I'm so sorry..."
He gripped Eduard's shirt, not yet noticing that the Marquess was missing the outer layers to his outfit.

((Per chance... Is Lord Beale's name based off of Ms. Beale from the Black Jewels Trilogy...?))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 pm

"Shhhh..." Eduard cooed softly, his gentle arms keeping themselves wrapped around Peter in a comforting manner. "You did nothing wrong, Peter. I... I should have come sooner... I'm sorry..."
Without realizing what he was doing, Eduard gently kissed the top of Peter's head.
Even if it was a wig, the actor would feel it through the fake hair.
"I should never have left you alone."

(((Hahahahaha! No actually... it was like... the first name that popped into my head when I was like, "This guy needs a name...". *falls over laughing* OMG THAT'S AWESOME! My brain soooo didn't make that connection... NOW IT HAS!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Peter looked up slightly, teary eyed, though he didn't pull away. He still needed the comfort of Eduard's strong arms.
"What... Why are you apologizing...?" Evidently, he was confused. "I... I almost gave your secret away..." His self-loathing was obvious in his tone of voice. He was very disappointed in himself.
When Eduard kissed the top of his head, Peter shivered once again, but this time out of a warmth spreading through him.

((I just got to that part of the book a couple days ago and I almost dropped it out of laughter. My English class looked at me weirdly when I started chuckling.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm

"I am apologizing, dear Peter, because this was all my fault..." Eduard whispered, and from the Marquess' tone, it was easily discerned that he had tears in his eyes. "I... I was delayed in coming to your rescue, Peter. Like I said... I should never have left your side."
The world of nobility was a cruel place... and the Marquess was beginning to realize how truly fragile Peter was in this world.
He himself had hardened against the tricks and lies... but the young actor in his arms...
'Oh Peter... I am so sorry...'
Eduard soon spoke again, his voice gentle and compassionate. "I would have given away my own secret... if it kept you safe from harm."

(((There are parts of that book that just made me have giggle fits, man. I totally sympathize!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Peter's eyes widened in shock. "What?" He wasn't sure if he had heard that right. The secret had seemed so important to Eduard. Peter had seen how much Eduard didn't enjoy the life that he was born into, and how much he didn't like to be tied down. The whole reason that Peter was even here at all was because of Eduard's secret. So of course Eduard's statement confused him.
He pulled away slightly just to get a clear view of Eduard. That's when he saw the slight glistening in Eduard's eyes. He pulled Eduard down to his level and looked at Eduard directly, concern along with confusion was written all over his face.
He wiped a tear away from Eduard's eye and kept his hand there after. Peter was incredulous that Eduard actually had tears in his eyes over a commoner like him. For the prejudices that he had grown up with, this was a complete contrast.

((*raises eyebrows* Are the pistachios really that much of an issue? "I am apologize?"))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Eduard didn't pull away, nor make any excuses for the obvious tears in his violet gaze.
"Is it so odd, Peter?" he asked softly, moving one hand to gently press Peter's own against his cheek lightly. "You're not some object to me... you're a friend. Someone whom I have trusted with my most private of secrets. If you... if you were hurt keeping my confidence... I don't think I could bear it, truthfully."
The look of confusion in the young actor's face was something which the Marquess hadn't expected to see... truth be told.

(((s**t! Hahahaha. If it were pistachios, I'd have it easy. No, I stopped those pecans. I think it's cause I'm just typing and not re-reading my post. I'll stop doing that... especially since I've had so many typos lately, even outside of this RP.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Peter was still surprised. It took a while for Eduard's feelings to sink in, and even after Peter registered it, it took a lot to accept it. He smiled slightly. Not sure why he felt compelled to do so, he leaned in and kissed Eduard very lightly. Or perhaps it was Rosaline's reaction.

((Right! Pecans! For some reason I didn't quite register them as pecans... xD))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm

That kiss...
The rapid beating of his own heart, from a fear for Peter's well being, was somehow calmed by the kiss.
It was so soft... so caring...
It actually made Eduard cry silent tears.
Peter was fine.
He was going to be fine... and for some reason, that was all that really mattered to the young Marquess.

(((Hehehe, pecans have really hard shells... and pulling them out without breaking them is what's so hard.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Peter pulled away from the kiss and blushed, finally realizing just what sort of situation he was in. He quickly reached for the dress and covered himself with it. His face was on fire. He averted his eyes to his lap. "Sorry," he murmured.
It was true that he felt better in general, but he still oddly longed to be held by Eduard. Of course, now that he had gotten himself out of that grand situation, he wasn't sure how to get it again without making it seem very awkward.

((It's kinda sad that I had to actually Google pecans before remembering what they were...))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:33 pm

But Eduard shook his head, moving the dress out of Peter's hands and simply pulling the young actor back to him.
"I want you to stay like this," he spoke, holding Peter to his chest. "until you feel confident again, alright?" the Marquess asked.

(((Hehehehehe. I've grown up around pecans and pecan trees. My grandfather had a farm of 600 trees. We used to hang out at the farm when they were harvesting (by hand, not with a machine or anything) and one time I got SOOOO sick from the pecan pollen that, when they took me inside to watch the movie "ET"... I hallucinated so much that now ET scares me...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 am

Peter relaxed in Eduard's arms. Now he had time to think a little about the experience. Though he had been terrified for himself, he felt that he had been more terrified for Eduard's secret. But most of all, what surprised him was that he felt very disappointed and hopeless when he concluded that Eduard wouldn't come. His world had started to crumble. He had never had that reaction to most anything before, albeit he had never been in that situation before. Still, the reaction was much different from what he was used to.
"... Thank you."

((I've never watched ET... As for pecan pollen... I'm sure I'm allergic to that too. I'm basically allergic to all things but peanuts. Well, not really, but you get my meaning.))

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games