Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm
~"What if you had nothing and demoralize yourself by scrounging through dumpsters and trash just to find fungied food? What then? Sometimes it isn't a crime to steal, if it means that you have to survive by stealing an apple then so be it. Is it shameful to take a precious stone from some demon to weaken him and to prove he isn't powerful? If it demoralizes the soul then why does everyone steal at some point in their life, even if they don't realize it? If you tell them they did wrong, then who are you to judge what is right, when in their mind right is wrong and wrong is right? Everyone has different opinions on things. So when you judge a person on their life of stealing and all, what if they had no choice but to in order to survive. Stealing isn't entirely bad. It's just bad when done out of evil intention."

Alex laughed a little bit.

~"Besides, I wasn't actually going to make you steal. What I was going to have you do was to take something out of a shop and return it without anyone seeing you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:27 pm
Lynette rolled her eyes.
-"Why would I want to take something and return it? Besides, I have no interest in it...There are other ways of gaining items. For example, conjuring, my brother is great at it."
Her eyes traveled along the wall.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:40 pm
~"With this technique teaches you speed and precision. Which means, if you're really good at it, you could maybe hit me in battle. Also, with alchemy, you could also have the element of surprise, which is sometimes good in battle."

Alex stopped and pulled out a piece of chalk from his side pouch. He then drew a transmutation circle on the wall.

~"Lynette, let's see if you can transmute something out of this wall. Just use your imagination on what you want to see, then let it flow through you and place your hands on to the circle."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:58 pm
Lynette moved up to the chalk circle, thinking hard on what she wanted to transmute. Once she decided, she placed her hands upon the center of the circle. Taking a deep breathe she closed her eyes and followed his directions.

From under her palms, she felt something protruding from the wall. Shocked and delighted she quickly removed her hands.
-"What!" she yelled in an annoyed voice.
A pair of black leather gloves stuck out of the wall.
-"How the heck did that happen! Ugh..."
Returning her hands to the wall she thought long and hard. After a few moments she held her gloves in her hands.
Slipping on the gloves, and flexing her hand in a fist, she smiled at Alex.
-"I love these things, I've had them for years."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:23 pm
~"Well now you have two sets. One is where you left it and the other is on your hands."

Alex took a look at the gloves and the wall. The gloves looked like they were made by a skilled leather maker. The wall seemed to indent and looked like a chunk was taken out.

~"Very good. They look like you were trained a long time ago in the arts of alchemy. Perhaps it is in your blood."

Alex smiled as if he was pleased with her work.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:31 pm
Lynette, still flexing her hands to stretch the leather, stuck her tounge out at Alex.
-"Well, then, onto the bigger things?"
She smiled.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 pm
~"Okay."

Alex turned to the wall again. He clapped his hands and placed his palm on the wall. The wall shifted and transmuted into a staircase that led to a small room.

~"Let's see if you can do something bigger than a pair of gloves in that room up there."

Alex handed the piece of chalk to Lynette.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 pm
Lynette took the chalk and looked it over for a second before continuing onto the stairs. Looking around the room, she moved into the center and flipped over the dusty rug, revealing the floor. She did her best to recreate the same circle as Alex had done earlier. Kneeling beside it she looked up to Alex.

-"Have anything in mind? Or any guidelines as to what I an and can't do perhaps?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 pm
~"No human transmutations, that includes animals. And adjust the size of the circle in accordance to whatever you want to make. It's like you can't make a really big desk with a chair-sized circle."

Alex had followed her up into the room. He then did his clap-and-palm thing and made a chair out of the wall near the entrance to the room.

~"Also no plants. They fall under life, since they live and breathe. Although, if you had trees and plants in this room, you probably could make other plants out of them. And you must keep everything proportional. Equivalent exchange is the key."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm
Thinking over what he said, she took her sleeve and wiped away the circle, drawing a bigger one in it's place. Kneeling beside a two foot diameter circle, Lynette took a deep breathe and placed her hands in the center of the circle.
From under her palms appeared a dark blue messenger bag detailed with small white daisies in small areas.
Looking it over, she slung it over her shoulder.
-"You know, I might never have to pay for things again if I wanted to."
Smiling at Alex, she added, "Isn't it cute?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 pm
~"Yeah. You have very good detailing signature."

Alex got up and walked over to the circle.

~"Just one other thing. There are more than one type of transmutation circle, and there are different types of transmutations. Suppose you want to stop a flood of chemical waste by using the forest around you. There is a circle for that and the transmutation is of an earthly signature, and so on and so forth with those explanations of mine."

Alex looked at Lynette.

~"I only tell you this, because the circle i showed you is a basic circle for transmutations. I wouldn't want you to be fighting and try to make the ground move and the circle not work."

Alex then smiled to show he was going on to lighter topics.

~"Do you like alchemy? Is it fun?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:49 pm
Lynette gave a small laugh.
-"It's interesting.And for the other circles, is there a book of some sorts or do you have to teach them all to me? Just wondering."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 pm
-Eve took a bite out of the chocolate. Even though she wasn't entirely drained from communicating with Proctor, she was still weak.
-She walked further on, and about a half hour later she reached an end. Searching for some kind of door, she pushed on the walls, but it was no use. She was about to turn around when she bumped a stick that reached from the bottom of the floor to the ceiling. It popped open a hole in the ceiling.
She opened her wings reluctantly, because it was so icky down there, but she flew up and pushed it up more until it slid out. She crawled up and found herself in a sewer. "Oh dear God."
-She quickly replaced it and crawled up the ladder into an alleyway. Shaking herself off, she quickly went to a hotel since it was nearly midnight.
-"Being underground really takes a toll on time. Well, one thing is for sure- I'm not going back down there. Ever again."
She walked around, trying to figure out what city she was in, when she saw a sign that said, "Madrid"
-Very nice. I'm glad I speak Spanish. She said, found an inn, and went to sleep, not letting Proctor out of her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 pm
~"There are definitely books. I wrote them myself, under a different name of course. The first editions are in the room we were in before, but it had been so long since I looked at it that I forgot what they looked like."

Alex laughed and sighed at the same time making it sound like a ram baaahing.

~"What I do know is when you need to study more on it, you can come back to my house and take a look at my books over the subject. They are in my basement's spare room. All of my spares are in there."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:10 pm
-"Alright, sounds good," she looked around the room.
-"What time is it anyway? And should start for town again or what?"  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces