Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:33 am
*fell asleep on couch, just woke up* G,mornin'....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:35 am
*walks out of her appartment, looks and sees a guy laying on the ground* Sir? r u alright? *Guy opens his eyes and it appears that hes looking at her pocket were she keeps her money and cell phone* Sir? are u alri- *guy pushes her and steals her money and cell phone* Hey! get back here! im going to call the police!!! *reaches into her pocket, phone isnt there* crap...HEY GET BACK HERE!!!! *runs as fast as she can* (demonic voice) Get back here...NOW!!!! give me my money back!!!! *eyes glow as she gets angrier, she continues to run after him* He- *gets a good look at him* Akemi!? t-the guy that tried to kill me twice....*stops running* Akemi....Akemi....!  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 am
*jumps in front of guy and grabs him by neck* Now now is that a wy to be to a lady? *takes things back* Now i will brake your neck *brakes nack but doesnt kill* A$$  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 am
Yuki stirs a bit, slowly coming too, starting to whimper loudly  

kimasari

Hatake Kineko-san

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:03 am
somebody screams. people are pionting to a building rooftop. a guy is strangling a girl and trying to push her off. "now give me ur money!" he yells.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 am
the girl chokes back,"i...i... already...told u that.. i dont have any..." he pushes her off. she screams **this is the same girl who fell out of the apartment window**  

Hatake Kineko-san

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 am
*runs to girl thats falling jumps up and catches her* Damn it *jumps up on roof were guy is and takes out two swords*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 am
*the girl is unconcious*  

Hatake Kineko-san

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:12 am
Hatake Kineko-san
*the girl is unconcious*

*shakes her* hey? Miss?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:12 am
*heals girl by putting a hand over her and it starts glowing* There you go *grabs the guy* Whats your problem?!?!?!?!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:13 am
-selena senses trouble-
Selena: marissa lets see whats happening
Marissa: ok
-selena and melissa run to other neko's-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:53 am
Sees a girl yelling at a guy. Yuka: what's going on?  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:30 am
*walks in with her nose in a book reading* ooo this is an interesting part rite here! *continues walking and soon trips on a stone* owwww!! *grabs knee with blood on hands*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 am
*remembers her money was stolen* Crap! *runs looking for Akemi (guy)*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

clarisa_418

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am
*walks in and out of every store looking for something to entertain me* gosh this place is soo quiet and boring gonk *pouts* *looks around for someone to talk to *  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games