Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:57 pm
((Eh...Writer's block sucks...))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:18 pm
{haha I can most definitely agree with that.} xd  

demented_Puddin

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 pm
((I third it!))

Kyo waved then climbed in the tree and took a nap.

Toya heard the bell and jumped to her feet, she ran into school.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:56 am
Emily glanced up when the bell sounded. She got up and continued to read while she walked to her locker.

Lisa followed Toya. She babbled on about guys and how cute they were and what jerks the guys at school were on their way to the lockers.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:27 am
((I think I'll say that Olivia is banging her head against Isamu's locker. ^^))

Isamu was walking to his locker when he saw a girl banging her head against it. He walked over. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah! The bell! Come on! We don't wanna be late for class!" Aika said and ran off the the rest of the girls.
Asuka slowly followed them, stifling a yawn.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:40 am
Toya listened to Lisa aas they walked then stooped when she got to her locker. She inserted her combonattion and opened it. She searched for her books.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:38 am
Lisa opened her locker as well, shoving her bag and skateboard in it. She oulled out her science text book and such, before slamming the door shut. "What subject you got now?"

[OOC: lols,, btw with the skateboard n skateboaring stuff,, my friends n me was hanging around the skatepark the other day and me and my friend stacked it like a billion times :L]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:48 am
{Okiees! xD Idk what class my characters should be going too.. sweatdrop }
Olivia turned to Isamu.
"I can't find the main office....." She blushed angrily.
"I need my schedule."
SHe sighed moving aside lethargically, a gesture of submission to a loss of hope.
" And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore! " She moaned quietly.
{ scream If you don't know what that's from is disown you!...or you can look it up... stare }
Of course in her times of desperation she would quote her favorite poet. What else is there to do?

Ebony turned as Kyo waved and waved back, then turned and continued to run.{airplane style! boo-yah! dramallama }
As he reached the inside of the school he pulled his schedule out.
"Art....." He read to himself.

demented_Puddin

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:48 am
((I meant to say this earlier, demented, your siggy is so cute whee I cant get over it!))

"I have French, lame huh?" Toya hated that class, but her grandparents made her take it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:37 am
((^^ I love your siggy, too, Puddin.))

"The main office? It's just down those stairs and to the right," Isamu told her, pointing to a stairwell.

((I'm just gonna say they're on the second floor. Is that all right with you, Puddin?

And that's all I could think of. Sorry about it being so short.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:38 pm
{awww thanks! and yeah that's fine!}
"oh my gawd! THankyou so much!" She said giving him a quick hug and bolting off down the stairs. She almost tripped but she didn't care. She really didn't want to be TOO late for class. First impressions are usually the most important. I wonder if I freaked that guy out... She blushed at the thought of that as she reached the glass door leading into the main office. She entered. An older woman sat peering through tired eyes partly covered by small rectangular glasses. Her ruby lipstick was what popped most on her. It really didn't compliment her complexion.
"Um...Hi", Olivia said awkwardly.
The ladies eyes broke from the screen.
"Oh- Hello!" She greeted. "What can I do for you."
She seemed friendly but her eyes silently judged Olivia's Gothic exterior.
"I need my schedule. My name is Olivia Mori." She smiled.
"Right, right, okay!" She typed in a few words and the printer shuttered.
"Here you go!" She handed Olivia her schedule.
"thank you!" Olivia said stepping out into the hallway. English...
She then proceeded to her English class.

Ebony poked his head into the art classroom, Mr.Bigglesworth's soon following after.
THe male teacher smiled up at him through thick greasy black hair.
"Hello. Are you a new student?" He asked
"Yes."
"And what is your name?"
"Ebony."
The teacher's eyes brightened up a little bit. He had thought Ebony was a girl....-_-
"ah, yes young man I was expecting you. your seat is back there in the corner. oh, what's this?" His crystal clear eyes pointed at Mr.Bigglesworth.
"This is Mr.Bigglesworth." Ebony said holding him up. "He is my dearest friend, but I did make another earlier today.
Ebony smiled back at the thought of Kyo.
"Well that's great!" The teacher smiled. "I'm Mr. Chi, Chi for short."
Ebony smiled and then took his seat at the back corner.

{I made Mr. Chi a cool teach ^^ teehee..}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 am
Lisa sighed in agreement with Toya. "Why don't they teach us Japanese. I mean we do live in Japan, right?"

Emily finally made her way through the crowd of students and to art class. "Ouch," she whispered to herself, slamming into the back of a boy holding a rabbit. "Sorry," she told him, remmebering her parents advice not to read and walk at the same time.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 pm
((Um...If they live in Japan, shouldn't they know Japanese? O.o Just a thought.))

Isamu watched the girl run off, a bit shocked by the hug. For as long as he could remember, no one had ever hugged him. His father had been too busy abusing him, he never talked to anyone at school and didn't make very many friends(and the few friends he did have were boys, and boys don't hug each other).
Isamu shook the thought away and opened his locker. He grabbed his math textbook and closed his locker. He walked down the hall towards his math class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka was at her locker with her friends talking loudly next to her. They were talking about this cute boy they all saw earlier. He had a stuffed bunny and looked a lot like a girl, but they all knew he was a boy.(Betcha can't guess who they're talking about. ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:54 pm
{Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!..it was EBONY! whee }

Olivia had her choice at any seat in the class. due to the fact that there weren't any assigned seats. She sat near a window. She had a perfect view of the school grounds below. She sighed dreamily and then looked up at the sky, more importantly the clouds... {sorry it isn't very productive xD}

Ebony jumped as someone ran into him, but quickly regained his composure. His large eyes stared at Emily with curiosity.
"It's alright." He smiled.
He looked down at Mr.Bigglesworth who was once again pressed to his torso with both arms. He looked confused for a moment.
"No Mr.Bigglesworth, it isn't her fault...she was reading." He paused listening to an unheard voice. He sighed pitifully and smiled at Emily.
"He wants an apology too." he said holding Mr.Bigglesworth up to give Emily a better view.
A few girls across the room began to giggle and swoon but Ebony seemed completely oblivious, which he was.
sweatdrop  

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 pm
Emily stared at him wide-eyed. "Uh, sorry Mr.Wigglesword? Oh, Mr.Chi, here is the homework due. "She quickly handed the teacher a sheet of paper and quickly took a seat, her nose in the book again.

[[OOC: i guess so and emily is meant to get mr.bigglesworth's name wrong XD]]  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces