Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:53 pm
Ryousuke fell to the ground with a thud as the water cleared out. "owww....that hurt" He said as he winced from the sudden fall then looked up at everyone. "Phew you guys came at the right time" He said as he stood up and pointed at the stone. "The water altar was here the whole time....so whoever did that to the water mind coming with me?" He said as he turned to the large stone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:06 pm
"Me.." Dakouta said before walking. Before entering the doorway she formed a small amount of the steam back to water and levitated it right before haruka. "There ya go.." she muttered then turned back to the doorway. "Yes?"  

Rekkushi

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:10 pm
"Just focus your around the stone and remove the barrier thats all I need" He said placing his hand on the hilt of his katana.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:14 pm
She tilted her head to one side. yeah yeah ive done this before.. she thought as she closed her eyes and outstretched her palms toward the stone. A random barrage of water, ice, and steam seemed to attack it and the barrier was de-activated. "just showing off." She laughed  

Rekkushi

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Ryousuke chuckled then focused making a white light engulf the blade. "Purify!" He yelled out then slashed the rock in two revealing a clear blue gem. "Second seal broken..." He mumbled to himself then sheathed the sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:29 pm
Axel walked into the room where the ritual had taken place. "Hey Ryousuke, was that thing like that gem of fire or whatever?" Axel said hold the red gem.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 pm
Ryousuke nodded. "Yep its exactly like that gem. It increases water power and it amplifies a technique's radius of impact" He said then picked up the gem. "This one is unstable though....something about it.....just....makes me feel uneasy like something was stored in here a long time ago" He said then placed the gem in his cloak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 pm
Axel concealed the gem again and just stood there silent.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:26 pm
Dakouta raised an eyebrow at his little speech about the unstable gem. She was intrigued by it and couldnt stop looking at the place he put the gem. She laughed, it sounded a bit darker then usual but she quieted down soon after.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:21 pm
"What's so funny?" Axel said turning his head to Dakouta.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Ryousuke crossed his arms then walked over to axel and whispered. "The gem has more then water sealed in it......someone decided to completely seal a dark entity in here that was dangerous....with that said I want you to keep an eye on the new one...if she happens to get the gem you have to stop her" He said then sat down against a wall keeping his hands in both of his cloak pockets in order to make sure the gem was safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Dakouta rolled her eyes and walked back to the doorway, leaning against it. "Its nothing.." She mumbled and looked outward.  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 am
"do you guys have a clue about how many days until the full moon......and yes, i'll be asking for a while...." haruka said worridly but to herself she added 'gah....my weakest point of the year and i'm going to try to trust a new person, along with a mindless one. what have i done to myself....' and she nervously looked around.

"i know i smell her!! where is she?!?!?!" Dukanni howls again, louder yet.

Haruka yelps and says "did you guys hear a howl?" and still watches nerously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:26 pm
Piro popped out of a shadow in the ceiling. "Wow, i'm surprised i avoided all that." He said as he walked up to Ryousuke. "So are you the one everyone's been fallowing and speaking so highly of?" He put his hand on Ryousuke's shoulder.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:19 pm
Axel walked over towards Haruka to anwser here question. "The next full moon is coming very soon. You now have less than six days. Sorry Haruka." Axel then screwed his face. "Also, you have the better ears so i'm not sure what you're talking about?"  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games