Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 am
Lissa nodded, "It is very interesting." she told him, she looked in his eyes, "It doesn't sound like I mean that but I do." she assured him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 am
Alaric blushed and laughed nervously, "I've kinda missed most of it... You are far more interesting then this movie is..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:34 pm
Lissa smiled warmly and wrapped her arms around Alaric. "No one has ever..." The embrace loosened for a moment, and then she hugged him tighter. When she pulled away her eyes sparkled and she was grinning. "Alaric, you took a nap with me? she asked. Karissa was very glad that he was with her when she woke up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:44 pm
Alaric returned the hug and confusion flashed on his face for a moment, "No actually we... Oh, Karissa. No, we were watching a movie. I just met three of your other sides. They all like me too..." He bit his lip and blushed brightly, "Are you ok with that?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:53 pm
Karissa's face filled with confusion."My other sides?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:56 pm
He tapped her forehead, "Your other personalities. The ones you told me about but don't know about."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm
"Oh." Karissa said, "Right." she paused and considered if she was alright with her other sides liking Alaric. She finally shrugged, "It is fine. At least I know that you will still be around when I come back, if I were to go to sleep." she answered him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
He laughed and blushed a deep red, "If you really go to sleep I'll go to my room. I'm not really allowed in here when you're sleeping." He bit his lip and looked back to the movie, "Lissa said this was a good movie, but I kinda missed most of it..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 pm
Karissa shrugged, "I have never seen this movie." she told him. She considered what Dr. Markham had told her about Lissa. "I think Lissa is the one who really likes to watch movies." she said slowly. She wasn't sure if she had them right, it was very hard to keep track of people you didn't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:11 pm
Alaric nodded, "Yep, it was Lissa that wanted to watch this." He shifted and sank into the chair more, "Do you want to keep watching? Or should we do something else. It's getting a little late. Oh, and your councilor came in when another side of you was out. I think she was surprised I had gained your trust... or.. her trust." he laughed nervously as a red blush started creeping over his cheeks.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:57 pm
Karissa shrugged, "I don't remember the beginning so I am not sure that there is a point to finish it." she said. Karissa glanced down at her hands that were folded in her lap. "Did you like... her better?" she asked, not meeting his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 pm
Alaric tilted his head so that he could look at her properly, "How could I like you more then you? You're the same person. I this side of you most though. I could tell you more about the others if you want. I'd rather spend time with you then telling you about yourself though." He gave her a small smile, "and I don't know one of your sides."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:57 pm
Karissa looked interested. "How many are there?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 pm
He thought a moment as he counted them all up, "Well, there are four others I think, though I haven't met one of them. And whenever I seem to be making some kind of progress with one, they are replaced by another."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:48 pm
Karissa nodded to show that she was listening. Four other people in her head? Amazing. "How do you know they replace each other?" she asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff