Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:12 pm
((ooc sure you can join in right now we were rping the absence of peeps in this thread))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:19 pm
[[To Explain what James said better Ashley:

We (Sam, Kitty, Katie, Tabby, and Myself) were all following a secret passage in the Chamber that lead to a girls bathroom. Then in Real Life, everyone stopped posting in the middle of our expedition, so I tried to bring it back by saying they vanished...which they kind of did...Now Sam and Katie are back.

Katie maybe you should post as your character that you are back...until we find Kitty and Tabby...]]

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:56 pm
Katie looks up. Her head ached. All she remembered was being bonked on the head. She groaned loudly and then looked up. She was behind a large statue. Hidden, sort of. "Summer, Sam, Kitty? Tabby, James?" Katie yells from behind the statue. She feels the back of her head and touches something wet. Blood. Dizziness takes her over and she yells weakly, "Anybody????" Before she passes out, she watches the walls move and a hand drags her into the darkness. She faints, trying to scream.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 pm
((ooc katie thats creepy))
"katie we are right here" james yeslltrying to find where katie went
"katie where are you?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:08 pm
(soory guys!!!)

"Katie? Katie can you hear me?" Tabby says her voice a little shaken  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:12 pm
"kitty ahve you seen katie i heard her scream but i ccant find her?"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:47 am
Ashley follow a path that she has never seen before in the chamber and hears what sounds like katie screaming. She follows the voice and sees james and tabby right away. "Hey James was that Katie screaming just now?" she asks her voice a little quiter than usual. "Wait what is that?" she points to the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Kitty felt around for her wand. She and Katie had been examining a statue that they'd found, since that was definitely not something one expects to see in a bathroom. Now Katie was missing, Kitty highly doubted she was still in the bathroom, and she'd dropped her wand when something had hit her and knocked her through a secret door. Had one of them found a switch that made the statue turn and hit them or had something else happened? Or someone... Kitty's searching fingers finally found her rowan wand. "Yes! Time to find out what's in here, Lumos!"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 pm
*Summer ran over to the wall where Ashley had pointed. It seemed that light was shining through the cracks. *

There is a light back there! Someone's back there!

Kitty? Katie? Are you in there?

*Summer began feeling around the wall for some sort of trick to make it move, stomping on pieces of floor as well.*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:16 pm
"Summer?" called back Kitty. "Is Katie there? She's not with me. I'm in another corridor..." Kitty trailed off and eyed the hallway as far as her wand's light let her see. "Which isn't very far," Kitty muttered before turning back to the door/wall to see if there was a switch to open it on her side.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 pm
Katie looked around, her eyes glossy and not focused. She blinked and took in her surroundings. "Whoa. That was freaky," she says thinking it was a dream. The dark shape looming over her reminds her that it wasn't. "Flipper," she says, terrified. Looking around, she sees her friend Tabby tied up. Katie tries to move, but is unsuccessful. She is tied too.
Katie had been awakened by Tabby crying out to her. Her voice was shaky and frightened and Katie wondered what the dark person had done while she was knocked out. She inches over to Tabby, and asks her in a whisper, "What's going on? Do you know this person?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:16 pm
"Oh, look who's back." Sam said smiling. For some reason, Sam had been wearing darker clothes on her free time. Just a passing mood she supposed. Sam then twirled her wand around a couple times. She then saw James. "James, if someone comes in here, especially a teacher or prefect, they're going to wonder how you got here. Your a boy. You just might want to leave." Sam said, chewing some gum. I want to talk with my girl friends.  

cocosam

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 pm
Tabby looked Katie in the eyes and whispered "Sorry" before screaming as loud as she possibly could, "ITS THE MAN THAT WAS IN OUR COMMON ROOM. THE ONE WHO CUT MY FOREHEAD." She hoped dearly that Kitty would hear, because she would be the only one who understood any of what she had just yelled. Then the man jumped around and stunned her and she was unconsious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:06 pm
"Are you crazy-" and then Katie was cut off as a jet of light hit her friend and knocked her out. She looked up in fear as the figure came into the light, and the figure turned into a man. He had on a dark, pristine suit, and white gloves. He would be handsome, if it weren't for his sadistic smile. Katie searched the room with her eyes for her wand, knowing it wouldn't be on her person. She saw it, across the room, kicked carelessly away.
User Image  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:43 pm
Ashley hears tabby scream somthing about a common room and a cut forehead but cannot make anything else out. "James maybe you should leave" she stated not sure whether to go herself or not "Umm guys? what are we going to do about them?" she looks around the room for some sing of how the door was opened. "Err guys i know a spell that can help us dig through this stone.. would you like me to use it? Its called Defodio. I dont know how to use it but if we get it right it could really help." she eyes the others.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff