Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 am
Badgerkit nodded and smiled, what a nice lady . . he thought to himself as he went to sleep.

Emptykit sat in the kitchen i think that lady might be as scary Blazewhisper . . . Emptykit shivered in terror.

~~~~~~~
Dr. Kashi stood just outside of the door to the lab. "you must be. . . " Dr. Kashi quickly walked forward and grabbed Kindlestar's hand to examine it "yes your the others aren't you!" Dr. Kashi's face lit up in excitement. "I welcome you! My honored -" Dr. Kashi then noticed Aurican behind them. His smile vanished instantly to be replaced by a furious scowl. "I don't remember inviting humans here!" he said dangerously.

(yes Dr. Kashi is still holding onto Kindlestar's hand, may Dawnlight and Aurican go nuts XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 pm
((Aurican isn't with the though, so I am not sure how to answer to Dr. Kashi. ninja ))

Tina went inside the kitchen and passed next to Emptykit then stood in front of her, her arms crossed in front of her as she glared down at the girl. "I have already placed your brother to sleep. Now, let's try this one more time. What was it that you needed help preparing?" she asked, her voice concealing the amusement in her voice.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am
(seriously? i thought he was tailing you guys . . haha oh well)

Emptykit looked up at Tina. "b-bring me y-your best food servant!! . . . uh pretty please." Emptykit squeaked trying to keep her cool.

(Dr. Kashi welcome, take #2!! ROLLING!!! *click*)

Dr. Kashi stood just outside the door of the lab "welcome my honored guests!! I've been expecting you, your friends are already enjoying themselves, please this way." Dr. Kashi motioned towards the door.

~~~

Cinderstar, Redpine, and Honeyheart sat in silence. An old man had scurried through and placed small silver dishes stacked high with eggs, meat, and vegetables. "I'm finding it strange . . " Cinderstar said breaking the silence "that old man just now . . he's the only person other than Dr. Kashi here . .what's going on?"

Redpine nodded "anyway i'm a bit worried about the people who have just arrived, i'm thinking its those four . ."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 pm
((He will, but he is nowhere near the lab yet, as they went off at a run, and FireClanners are fast as heck. whee ))

Tina smirked when Emptykit said please, and she turned around to open the fridge. "Now let's see. When I was your age, my favorite was peanut butter and honey... but you don't seem like the type to like that... or are you?" she asked, ignoring her servant comment.

Kindlestar's hair almost stood on end. She was not exactly pleased with having been discovered at the very entrance of this place, and the fact that the man had been expecting them and said something about friends made her worry. "Who are you?" she asked, keeping her pose and holding out her hand to stop an already charging Dawlight, as she had already figured that by friends he meant the WoodClanners.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:23 pm
(ahhh, well i was partially right >.<)

Emptykit had absolutely no idea what Tina was talking about "umm I'LL ONLY EAT IT IF IT'S GOOD mam . ." i have to keep calm! I must not show fear in the face of the enemy!! must not show fear!! MUST NOT SHOW FEAR!!!!

~~~~~~
Dr. Kashi's hand lowered slowly. "ah, I guess you might need an explanation . . . " he took off his glasses to wipe them. "My name is Dr. Mike Kashi." He slid his glasses back on. "This is my lab, the lab which changed you into humans."

~~~~~
Cinderstar waved away Redpine's concern "if it is they can take care of themselves. I say we need to form a plan on how to get out of here, just in case something happens."

(hmm . . . i reeeeeeeally want to have Emptykit and Badgerkit dive in some how and save everyone XD possibly team up with Aurican some how . . . oh well it's not time for that yet cool )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 am
((Ooooh, I like that idea. twisted ))

Tina looked inside the fridge and took out the peanut butter and then turned to the cabinet to grab the honey. "One peanut butter honey sandwich coming up," she said as she took out a spreading knife. "So tell me, how did Aurican meet up with Camille?" she asked curiously.

Dawnlight snarled at the mention of how they were turned into humans.

Kindlestar perked up an eyebrow, then glanced sideways to the inside of the lab, or at least what she could see. She turned to him again as he adjusted his glasses and then crossed her arms. "So then you are the reason I am not with my Clan anymore. Tell me, how could you tell?" she asked, her voice cautious.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:15 pm
Emptykit froze is this what they call an interrogation?Emptykit put her elbow on the table casually then started to examine her finger nails. "oh that . .. " Emptykit rolled her eyes dramatically "well if you REALLY want to know . . " ok good good i have her where i want her. . . now your suppose to ask for something in return . . Emptykit put her hand out with the palm up, she rubbed her thumb and fingers together.

~~~~~~~~
Dr. Kashi grinned "well that my friend is called a secret. I'll explain more later, now please, this way." Dr. Kashi turned and entered the lab.

~~~~~~
Cinderstar leaned back in her seat feeling satisfied. "Ok you got it?" Redpine nodded. "Good, now i don't feel quite as spooked while im in here." Cinderstar grinned widely as she plopped some eggs in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 am
Tina turned to Emptykit, her face a wide smirk. "You do want to eat, don't you?" she asked, her eyes having a malicious glint in them. This kid could prove more entertaining than I first thought.

Dawnlight snarled at this. "You may have had the WoodClanners easily deceived, but FireClan is not going to fall into your trap!"

Kindlestar glared at the warrior, and then turned to look back at the man. "I am afraid that he is right... however blunt he may have been. How do we know that this isn't some trap to keep us locked inside?" she asked, the distrust that came with every FireClan warrior shinning through in her eyes.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:49 pm
Emptykit's hand retracted slowly "y-you make a good point scary one . . . " Emptykit sighed and sat back in her chair. "weeelll to tell you the truth i have absolutely no idea, me and my brother met up with them after-" oh wait something tells me i shouldn't talk about that just yet . . "uh aaafteeer we got off the plane! Ya he was there with Camille so we didn't think much of it!" Emptykit 'teehee'ed innocently.

~~~~~
Dr. Kashi looked at them from inside the door, his glasses reflected the light from outside. "well then . . I guess you have two choices then . . " he stared calmly from Kindlestar to Dawnlight "option 1 -you can trust me the way your friends trust me, and maybe you'll find out how to change back into your original forms. or option 2- you can leave now, and find your own way to switch back." Dr. Kashi sighed and leaned against the door frame "now, what will you do?"

~~~~~
Cinderstar sneezed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 am
((For argument's sake, which one would you prefer for the two of them to do? xd ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm
(haha, well i would REALLY like everyone to be gullible and climb into the giant tanks (trap trap trap trap o.O) but that wouldn't be realistic. Anyway, the preferable choice would be to enter and meet up with Cinderstar's group. May Dawnlight kick and scream the whole way XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:45 pm
There was something on the girl's tone that made Tina think that she was hiding something. However, she did make a good point, so she nodded. "Makes sense. My brother did say something about you guys staying over for a while with them."

This said, Tina placed the done sandwich in front of Emptykit, then sat next to her, her arms crossed, looking straight at her, an unreadable expression on her face.

Kindlestar's mouth twitched at the corner, then she gave a small grin, her eyes glinting maliciously. "You play your cards well mister. I don't give you any promises, but I will hear out what you have to say," she said, her eyes on the doctor's.

Dawnlight spat, staring at Kindlestar. "This is obviously a trap!!!" he growled, then grabbed the leader by the arm and pulled, ready to leave, but realized that she wouldn't budge. Despite her size, Kindlestar was an outstanding warrior, and she was excellent at centering her gravity and keeping balance. A glare from her make the hair on the back of his neck stand on end however, as he knew he had gone a bit too far.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Emptykit nodded happily at the sandwich. She grabbed it and was about to take a bite when she paused this . . could be poisoned . . . Emptykit shoved the food at Tina. "Y-you can take the first bite . . because your where saying how good it is right?" Emptykit grinned a bit nervous at Tina's expression.

~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Kashi nodded happily "good good, well now that that it all cleared up lets go eat some food!!" Dr. Kashi turned and lead the way into the building.
~~~~~~~

Cinderstar and the others were almost done with their meal when Dr. Kashi and company entered the room. "Kindlestar!" Cinderstar yelled happily jumping up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 pm
Tina raised an eyebrow at Emptykit, not sure of what to make of her offering part of her meal. "Um... sure?" she answered, giving the girl a strange look before taking the sandwich in her hands and giving it a bite. She swallowed and gave it back to the girl, then she gave her a small glare. "Is this your way of asking for something to wash it down?" she asked, the bite reminding her how hard to swallow peanut butter was.

Kindlestar followed Dr. Kashi, dragging Dawnlight in by the ear and ignoring his yowls of pain. As she entered a room smelling greatly of food, she saw Cinderstar, now fully human like herself, and looking like a somewhat older version of herself, jumping up and greeting her.

She sighed in relief, glad to see the WoodClanners were safe. Letting go of the grumbling warrior that was with her, she exchanged looks with him, and walked towards Cinderstar. "Glad to see you and your Clan members are alright," she greeted, half her attention on the doctor.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm
Emptykit exsamined Tina's reaction to the food good good at least it's edible. "Ah? Y-ya! let's call it that!" Emptykit laughed loudly grabbing her food back.

Badgerkit snorted a little as he rolled over
~~~~~

Cinderstar chuckled a little "aww was little Kindly worried about me?"

Dr. Kashi came in behind Dawnlight "aren't re-unions so nice?" he said warmly to Dawnlight.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff