Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:24 pm
Samantha pulled on a confused expression. "meh no speak a da english," she mumbled before quickly disappearing down another hallway. She stopped and slid behind a statue of armor when she saw the twins.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:27 pm
The twins barely smiled "I see we have," Raye said "An unwelcomed guest." Ryan finished. They wondered if she would make the day a bit less boring.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 pm
Sam smiled. "Aww, you don't wanna get rid of me that easily, do you?" she asked. She walked up to the twins and ruffled their hair. This is risky, she thought, hiding her fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 pm
The twins swatted her hand away.

"Why dont you two go throw her with the others." Leah said.

The twins nodden and grabbed the girl's wrists "C'mon lets go see mr. king!" They smiled and began to walk casually.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm
Nagi stood in the hall where the twins had left him.
Arisu appeared next to Nagi. "Come on. We should report to your father about your safe return," she said.
"But, isn't Mamoru still back there?" Nagi asked.
"He can handle himself," Arisu told him and started to walk away.
Nagi followed her silently. He was a bit worried about Annexus's reaction to him getting captured and almost getting killed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am," Mamoru said, facing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 pm
Annexus stood up. "Listen, Mina, right? I would like to know whether or not you were hidden by other eternal eyes, or if you were on your own . . ." He turned to Eiji and nodded an apology, before turning back the the Eternal Eyes.  

Tir Malice

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:21 pm
The twins walked in on the king holding the red eyed girl "Lookie what was in the castle." They told him. And pulled her forward, they looked like they were being rough, but they werent, that was the king's job.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 am
Sam almost shook with fear when faced with the king. "Uh, gotta go," she stuttered, dashing out of the room and down the hallway. Where is a door when you need one, she thought, turning down another corridor.
Daphne grinned when the eternal eye girl appeared. "Another fwend or meh!" she cried, clapping her hands. Sometimes it seemed as if she really was the child she looked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb nodded, studying Mamoru carefully. "I honestly don't see why anyone could joina king who insist on enslaving his people," he commented without much thought.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 am
ninki had folowed the twins to the king.he suddingly transformed back.he turned the corner."king annexus?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm
The twins looked as if they appeared infront of the red eyed girl "Sorry, but you cant go anywhere." They told her.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 pm
"My reasons for joining the army don't concern you, and I see no reason to tell you what they are," Mamoru said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As far as I knew, Hiro and I were the only Eternal Eyes that weren't killed as infants. I can see that I was wrong," Mina said truthfully.
"Hm...Apparently we missed more Eternal Eyes than I thought," Eiji muttered as the twins walked in with yet another Eternal Eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nagi, I believe it's getting too dangerous for you to always be in the city. Next time you're captured, we may not be able to get there in time. Lord Annexus would not be very happy if you're killed," Arisu told Nagi.
"I can take care of myself," Nagi said confidently.
"Like how well you handled yourself when you were first attacked? I don't think so. Here." Arisu turned around and handed Nagi his dagger. Then she turned and started walking again. "Next time, think before acting. You may find a way to solve things peacefully. You should always choose brains over brawn. That's what has kept me alive ever since I lost my sight. I would not be alive if I didn't think things through."
Nagi was silent for a few moments. "How did you lose your sight?" he asked.
Arisu stopped in her tracks, but did not say anything. After a few moments of silence, she turned back to Nagi. "We should go see Lord Annexus," she said, avoiding the question.

((I think I'll reveal Arisu's past little by little throughout the story.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 pm
The twins brought the girl back to the king "Honestly, they just dont know when to quit." Ryan said "What a shame." Raye continued.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 am
Sam pouted. "Honestly boys. You do realise I cannot be of any help to you. I don't have powers and I'm not a member of the Liberation Army. I've only heard of them. So therefore you have no reason to keep me..." She trailed off as she looked to the small window high above her on the other wall. "FLYING PIG!" she screamed, dashing out of the room for a second time. Hope the distraction works, she thought, passing Nagi in the corridor. Samantha managed to make it out of the castle and into the court yard although there were basically guards everywhere. If those boys come back for me, I won't resist. She drew her tiwn swords and began to creep around the outside of the gardens, trying to find a way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb galred at Mamoru. "It was not a question but a statement." He picked up and pebble and tossed it about in his hand. "What will you do with me if I am captured? And just o you don't get confused, that was a question."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 am
The twins appeared infront of her "Dont make this hard on yourself, girl, your too slow to do anything really." They told her. But her persisitance was intresting, maybe they could play a game with her.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Annexus twitched an eye at the new comer. "Let us continue, I've got things to attend to." He turned to Eiji. "If you please, Eiji."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games