Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply Paradise
Super random awesomeness (formerly introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduction time!
  YAY!
View Results

Krell356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 pm
Yay! we missed you, you should come to the cute but deadly guild, there is fun there too!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:24 pm
yes yes! Cute but Deadly very funners! just getting started, but Shadow and MaMa are there and so is Krell and i think Alister showed. so yeahs! plus a few of MaMa's friends! party party dancey dance!  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm
::is unloved:: you forgot me emo  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:51 pm
*glomps dred* i luvs u. And I already accepted the invite to the cute but deadly guild. Haha, I should show my face there, but I have homework. *is sad* I'll stop by tomorrow  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Krell356

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 am
woots for a dred and kuroi!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am
I wish to be more active in this guild but because of people only being active in this thread pretty much and only a few RPs that I am not in I am unable to be active so once more people get active in the RP sub forum I will become more active once more.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 am
Never gonna happen. The guild may be an RP guild by design, but between Dred, shadow, and I it has turned almost completely into a place to just enjoy for the heck of it. Imean who wants to wait for hours to post in a few RP's that people keep vanishing from when you could just do an impromptu RP by making your Avi the character and playing with a personality that's pretty much you without the worries of real life such as offending people to the point of getting punched.

So while I'm in the RP's I don't hold much hope for them because in the end they all get ruined when people vanish after making their character part of the story. You really should join us in the OOC threads. They are so much more laid back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:39 am
to me they are not as fun as making a story happen like a RP does and that is why I joined this guild thinking that was going to happen but I am kind of disappointed. My fun has been ruined to some degree and I have decided to become in active in this guild until people become more active in the RP part of this guild like it's suppose to be.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:31 am
Um...not to sound unintentionally rude or anything, but that logic doesn't make sense. If everyone is inactive because no one's RP-ing, and no one's RP-ing because people keep being inactive...then isn't that just one giant circle? The fact that we have any RPs at all is because at least some people are posting in them.

And...if you're upset because people aren't posting in your RPs, then why don't you join some more RPs that people are posting in? Like I'm in four RPs on this guild and we still have people keeping the stories alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:36 am
*jumps on Kuroi's back* Very good points, but I'm too worried about offending people like Matt by dropping them out of my RP's just for the sake of getting it to continue. ~stupid matt and his broken internet~  

Krell356

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:40 am
*blinks* I'm not suggesting that you drop people from RPs. I mean there's always the chance that some people might show up eventually. I'm just saying that as long as two people continuously post to keep the story alive, then maybe as it progresses, more people will become interested and join. But if you're really tired of waiting for people to post, and you don't want to join the OOC subforum, then why not join in on a few other RPs that are happening which you know people are active in? Or create a few more for fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:31 pm
I am picky but not as picky as some. I tend to lose track when I am in one to many so to speak I can handle what I am in now but if I join more then I am going to forget which character I am.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 pm
I've had that problem far too often. That's why I try to model all my characters on a type of name template. I have 9 RP characters that I use, and when I join any RP I pick one of them and give that character the personality that matches so I always know who I am.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 pm
Why doae no one post in the dragon rider RP I put up?!
Oops. Did I say that out loud? Oh well. Just the same, I put it up and a few people joined but never posted after that. So far Korn is the only one that has even shown up on it. This is amung others that I have started. I feel for you Leafra. I to wish for mor activity in the RP. I have seen people complain about thoughs that have joined the guild and not posted. I feel the same about RPs.
P.S. I will be coming up with a interesting RP soon and hope to see you there.  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 pm
I'm not in it because I only wanted to be the dragon and everyone who offered to be my rider never sent me anything. So I gave up on it. I mean if they are to lazy to make the character why would they be unlazy enough to post?  
Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff