Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

cmao21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:05 pm
[..Fayt..]
*runs in jumping into a chair. I begin to fall forward* Mep! O.O *falls down with a crash hiting my head agenst the counter* Ow! I always hurt my self. T___T
.watches the whole thing.
..kids these days

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:06 pm
hey everyone looong time no talk xD  

[Ninja.Cakes]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:13 am
She pokes her head up from out of the boxes and yells over to Cma. "The catacomes? Downstairs?" "But its icky down there" she whines.
Hearing a commotion, she looks over just in time to see Fayt fall. "Aww... poor thing! Cma, where do you keep the ice? It better not be in the catacomes!.. Oh hi Ninja!" She stands up, flashes a smile and sighs, "I'll go get the milk."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:00 am
Hi peoplez!!!! I'm Inu!!! biggrin  

Kage no Hime

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:08 pm
Inu_chan23
Hi peoplez!!!! I'm Inu!!! biggrin
Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:12 pm
sdrawkcab
She pokes her head up from out of the boxes and yells over to Cma. "The catacomes? Downstairs?" "But its icky down there" she whines.
Hearing a commotion, she looks over just in time to see Fayt fall. "Aww... poor thing! Cma, where do you keep the ice? It better not be in the catacomes!.. Oh hi Ninja!" She stands up, flashes a smile and sighs, "I'll go get the milk."
it's not that bad....you just have to pass the staute of allen greenspan and boom your there...as long as your not going down there for wine you will be fine.
.looks over to fayt. No the ice is in the ice box in the kitchen.

cmao21

[..Fayt..]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:47 pm
cmao21
[..Fayt..]
*runs in jumping into a chair. I begin to fall forward* Mep! O.O *falls down with a crash hiting my head agenst the counter* Ow! I always hurt my self. T___T
..kids these days
You're mean ya know that...*gets up walking over to another chair, siting down on it* It's not my fult I'm clumsy..*I mumble to my self*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:57 pm
[..Fayt..]
cmao21
[..Fayt..]
..kids these days
You're mean ya know that...*gets up walking over to another chair, siting down on it* It's not my fult I'm clumsy..*I mumble to my self*
^^ Cma is very mean... Are you ok?

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:05 pm
"Oh no, I'm not falling into that one again... Someone calls Cma mean, and then I have to explain myself for repeating what they said. I'm getting out of here." She heads downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:22 pm
sdrawkcab
"Oh no, I'm not falling into that one again... Someone calls Cma mean, and then I have to explain myself for repeating what they said. I'm getting out of here." She heads downstairs.
Oh I'm sorry .bows five times over. She only does that because she get's depressed for being considered mean. Sorry, didn't mean to do that .bows again.

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:37 am
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Oh I'm sorry .bows five times over. She only does that because she get's depressed for being considered mean. Sorry, didn't mean to do that .bows again.
She covers her ears an says while walking down the crickety steps, "La la la la la. I can't hear you! La lalalalla."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:10 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
She covers her ears an says while walking down the crickety steps, "La la la la la. I can't hear you! La lalalalla."
>.> dork  

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:11 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
.pats o-chan on the head. thanks o-chan for filling in for me ^^ very sweet of you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:21 pm
She returns, with milk and cranberry juice in hand. "Did I hear somebody call me a dork?" D<
"Thanks," she chuckles.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:50 pm
*sigh* How did I get stuck using my horrible RPing skills? XD

I'm so bored! D: *sits and eats cookies and milk*

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games