Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 pm

"Well you should be happy to know that he's dead now," Sora said, still smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 pm

"Good that guy was a stalker,"Ashi said then laughed a bit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Sora rolled her eyes and sighed. "Just take it easy for now, ok? I can handle fighting myself."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 pm

((CAn SAkura be friends with Sora? Cuz i don't know what to do?))

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Ashi put his hand on Sora's shoulder "No,this is my fight I'm not going to let anyone else get hurt because of something I did,"Ashi said
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 am

((@Dew-Chan: sure thing! but can you wait a minute before Sakura meets up with Sora? only cuz she is at Zen's house and i don't think Sakura knows where Zen lives... sweatdrop ))

Sora shook Ashi's hand off her shoulder. "No, Ashi. Fighting is my job as well... and... especially when its the general that we're fighting..." she said, now looking down as sadness entered her eyes.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 pm

((I said Ashi's last line to my friends before it was weird and epic like))

Ashi sighed "I can't see anyone get hurt because of me,"Ashi said then stood up "I need some time to be alone,"he said then flew off and out the door.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 pm

((you said that before when we were in the good the bad and the cats....))

Sora sighed and watched Ashi leave, but she just sat there and looked down again. "just because its the general... means i should fight as well... ESPECIALLY the general..." she said to herself. "if only i was stronger... then i would fight him myself..." Sora added in a whisper.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Ashi flew to the boarder I can't let anyone pay for my mistakes
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Sora sighed, then looked over to Zen. "Do you think i should follow him?..." she asked. "I think he just might do something... uh... stupid...." Sora admitted.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 pm

"No he just needs some time alone,"Zen said
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Sora sighed and got up, though she only walked over to the window and looked outside. "I guess i'm just overreacting...." she said quietly. i hope...

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm

"don't worry he's going to be fine,"Zen said
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Sora nodded, letting Zen know that she heard Zen, but she didn't say a word. She stared out the window, looking into the forest and thinking about what Ashi is up to.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Ashi looked into deamon territory did I make the right chose or am I about to kill everyone
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games