Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:17 pm
"Ha, ha, heh! Can't you do better than that!" the demon laughed, he'd dodged all attacks, and what didn't dodge, he knocked aside with his twin scythe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:53 pm
There was finally a kick that sent the copy to the ground and the detective launched himself onto the younger version. They looked very much the same that it was only the clothes they were wearing that one could tell the difference. One with a black shirt, the other with a white.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 pm
B chose that moment to bring his knees up to protect himself.
Calchia and Jurio came to a clearing where a woman was standing by watching two identical men who were fighting. "Those ones are the auras I was sensing, but I feel that they are connected to those auras, so maybe we should stay here to watch and then have them take us there."
"Yes Calchia, let's do that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:59 pm
This time Kiba decided not to try to dodge or attack, as he was tied up enough to be unable to do either to the Megabot at the moment, but instead absorbed the blast through his mouth as though eating the blast.
Dembezie had seen enough to know the situation now and tried to go after Ionex, knowing that he would be the biggest threat to Kiba, the unknown demon, and himself.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:21 pm
"Yeah, we can!" Rusty shouted as he, Lisa, Joey, and Violet took to the controls of The Astro Force Megabot. "Defender Sled, power up!" The four shouted as another massive vehicle appeared. "We need Astro Force Ultrabot power, now!" The Rangers comanded as the Emerald Rover and the Megabot took their respective places in the structure. "It's all over for you, power up main laser cannons." Rusty said as the numerous blaster barrels located on the Ultrabot began to glow. "Lock on and fire all weapons!" The five Rangers shouted from inside the cockpit as the Ultrabot let loose a blast that certainly nothing could survive.

(OOC, I have not really designed said Carrier from this scene, so the name is sort of a tenitive thing)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:19 pm
Zaborne had sent himself and Kiba through a temporary dementional pocket to spare them from being blasted into oblivion. Now just why he didn't think of it before that point, he does not know. They returned before the dust settled.  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 am
Kiba was quite suprised not only by Zaborne's actions but that Jestin wasn't swept in with them.
Tucker and Drake were all but killed by the barrage of blasts, they had gotten too close!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:30 am
The wind was knocked out of L and he doubled over in pain.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 am
The three hardly noticed the new arrivals, as B took full advantage of L's pain. He picked L up by his hair, and proceeded to try to knock the living tar out of him. B hated to lose more than anything, so it wasn't the fact that he would have to go back to prison if he lost. He wasn't worried at all about that. Beyond Birthday was 99% sure that no prison could hold him now, not only that, but no one would dare mess with him either.
It was hard for her or Jurio to know which fighter had good intentions or not. Calchia just stood and watched, admiring both men's spirits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 pm
The right antennae on Ionex's head's up display twitched, signaling movement towards his proximity. His new heads up display allowed him to see everything around him from any point of view and at any angle.

"Good thing you're ready to fight, because it seems we are about to have some company!" he says to Murdoc, priming his weapons.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:23 pm
L then notices the new arrivals, as he gets to his feet. "B, look. There are new people here." As B went to look, L blasted him with a kick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:36 pm
Beyond picked himself up. "Why you dirty cheat!" He yelled and cussed under his breath.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 pm
"I hate to lose, just like you. And I'll do whatever it takes to win, also like you. Don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing had you seen them first."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:04 am
"Maybe you're right, I won't deny that, but..." he said as he punched, "I HATE..." a kick this time, "that you're..." another kick, "ALWAYS..." a punch in the stomache, "RIGHT!"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:54 am
L managed to dodge one of the attacks. "I'm not always right though. I am human, just like you were." he whirled around behind his younger version, and delivered another swift kick his way, "I... I did not believe C left with you, that you cared about anything besides yourself and defeating me. I did not even consider that you would attempt to kill yourself just to humiliate me. You proved me wrong about a lot of things, B."  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games