Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm
Kisa saw Morgan spin around. "Morgan? Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:58 pm
Morgan shook her head, "Thought I saw something. Lets get out of here..."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Kisa nodded, then started walking. She felt funny right now, so she changed into her tiger form and knelt by Morgan. I know you read thoughts, so its easier to say it this way. Just get on. I can run fine, and we'll get away quicker if you are on me, Kisa thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 pm
Morgan looked down at Kisa, "Fine..." She said and hoped on.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Kisa nodded, then thought of something before she took off. "um... first of all, which way?" Kisa asked, kinda looking like this: sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Morgan giggled and pointed. Kisa dashed off. The farther they got from the warehouse the more Morgan felt like she was going to pass out. What was happening to her?  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 pm
Kisa felt Morgan through her tiger fur. She feels... different... Kisa thought. "Morgan? Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:53 pm
Crystalstar_leader
(I'm back from vacation....)

Jasmine swung the door open and gathered Mina in a hug, "Where have you been? You ran off, I was so worried about you." She pulled back and stared at Mina. Something was wrong, "What happened?"
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Josh looked over at Kisa and smiled, "Sure. Meet you at the front of the building." He jumped up and skated to the boys locker room.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan sighed and looked up as the teacher opened the door. "The bell is about to ring, you may come in."

Morgan rolled her eyes, stood and walked in after the teacher.

(ugh! Darn u people's and your typing ability's!!!)
Mina looked down, "Heather's dead, and I don't know where Morgan is. . and i wanted to tell her so . . ." I think I'll leave out the other part's for now.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 pm
Jasmine felt like she wanted to die as she heard that Heather was dead, but she knew it was for the best. She hugged Mina and led her inside, "Its okay. She'll be here soon...I hope." She sat Mina at the table and poured her a cup of tea.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan shook her head, "Yeah. I just need some sleep. Anyway you can go faster?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm
Kisa nodded. "Sure thing," she said, then speed up, so she was going as fast as she could. Kisa wasn't sure where she was going really, but she just kept going. "Morgan? Are you sure we are suppose to go this way?" Kisa asked, kinda unsure on the area thats flying by.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm
Morgan nodded, "Turn left up here. We were pretty far away from Jasmine's." She closed her eyes, energy slowly leaving her. She opened her eyes, it was a half moon, why was she so weak. She glared into the distance, Seth would know. Kisa turned left and they were on Jasmine's street.

They stopped in front of Jasmine's house, Morgan got off Kisa and stood. She felt sick the closer she got to Jasmine's house. She fell to her knees and looked at her hands, they were shaking. "Kisa..." She said in a shaky voice. "Take me home."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Kisa looked confused. "but... i thought this was home..." Kisa said, very confused. "Morgan... whats wrong?"  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:02 pm
Morgan felt like she couldn't breathe, "This is...Jasmine's house. Take...me to my...home!" She wanted to scream, but couldn't get the air into her lungs. "Please..." She begged Kisa.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm
Kisa didn't know where Morgan lived, but she couldn't leave Morgan like this. I'll take her back to the warehouse. She was fine there... until we left... Kisa thought. Then Kisa, still as a tiger, picked up Morgan and put her on her back, then ran off to the warehouse. When she got there, Kisa set Morgan down, leaning her against a nearby tree. "Morgan? Are you ok? Whats wrong? What happened?" Kisa asked, changing back to human.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 pm
Morgan cringed in pain as Kisa ran, the pain left, but she still felt weak. Her breath came back, but she still felt sick and tired. "Seth..." She breathed. She felt him behind her and the sickness and weakness vanished. She stood and spun, "What did you do to me?!" She demanded and shot magic at him, pain filled her. She screamed and fell to the ground.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Seth smiled and looked at Kisa, "Leave. Morgan will be fine with me, plus I have a little secret she needs to know."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff