Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:50 pm
"I wonder what she's doin' up there anyway. She might wanna get back inside. Can't risk her scent going places." Brad said putting a toothpick into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:55 pm
She appeared from the ceiling of the floor above them. "Alright im back, sorry about that friends.." She muttered.

(sorry im leaving in like 3 mins ill be on tomorrow..)  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:57 pm
"Oh good your back, starting to worry me there for bit. Any longer and i would had to check on you. Can't let your scent get out there you kn..." Brad stopped. "Friends?" He was dumbfounded  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:30 pm
She tilted her head in confusion. "Yeah 'friends', you seem confused, whats wrong?" She asked, clueless to what she did.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm
Brad crossed his arms and looked downward. "I-it's nothing. Just not used to hearing a word like that refer to someone like me." Brad felt warm. A feeling had rarely felt.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Milly blinked, "I'm a Friend?" She thought for a minute, "... Cool....... I got a buddy!" She circled around her.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 am
Her face flushed a bit red at how they reacted to being called friends. "Well, haha, um." She bowed, "Your welcome." She joked and laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm
"By the what we're you doing on the roof?" Brad asked.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 am
oblivion and aura walk into the room
aura"i know you, your alexis, the vertue of kindness"
oblivion kept a close watch  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 pm
"Lets say talking to myself.." She laughed as if joking. "Oh hi, and you.. ive seen you before, sorry i forget things." She then laughed nervously.  

Rekkushi

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:44 pm
aura"things happen, im the vertue of patince, aura of the moon. it is very nice to meet you"
oblivion"im pride incarnet, demon noble oblivion"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:09 pm
She bowed again. "And im happy to meet you all." She smiled. She then clutched at her side and fell to her knees. "What.. now??" She asked as if in pain and two holographic forms that looked like Alexis appeared at her side, one blue, one violet. "And just so that the 'hello's' are finished, I am the virtue you spoke of, the one that dwells inside of Alexis here, I am called by the name Rekkushi." The violet one was leaning against the wall, looking down, she looked up and just muttered. "Sup.." Rekkushi quickly flew in front of her, trying to explain. "Im sorry, this is Alexis's 'dark-side' if you will, from when she was human, we just call her dark-rekk.." Dark-Rekk sighed and then waved her hand. "you told me not to act up around these people, so im goin back in, later." She said before disappearing back inside Alexis. Alexis, herself looked embarrassed. "So now you've met, me, me, and me.."  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:31 pm
"Indeed we have." Brad said very surprised. He walked over to Alexis and offered her a hand. "You seem to be the definition of 'sugar and spice, and everything nice.'" Brad said joking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:43 pm
"You dont know the half of it." Rekkushi said before disappearing back into Alexis herself. Alexis took his hand which helped her up. "As you can see THATS what i meant by 'talking to myself..'" she said jokingly.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:27 pm
"Well out of the three of you, from what i've come to know, I kinda like the original. That being you." Brad said with a small smile.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games