Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm
"Thats not whats causing these changes. But anyway your not yourself, the Isabella thats always with us ,hates my guts, your.. your..acting like a friend."
*Free is thinking if he should tell her why shes dying.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 pm
"I don't hate you...I only act like I do is because you acted like I was some stuck up little girl. Which i am not. What is causing me to act like this?"

Isabella looked at him. hurt was deep in ehr eyes, as she was trying to keep herself clamed. blood was sripping from the side of ehr lip.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm
"I have to tell you that, you think your cure but your not. I only delayed your death."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:06 pm
Isabella's eyes turned dangerous, as she looked at him with a deadly stare. He did not cure her!.

"Who knew you didn't cure me?"

Her voice was on the edge of breaking it's point.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:18 pm
"Dont get mad ok, Cole, but I told Tisin dismorning. So are you ready for the antidote?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Isabella shook her head, furious. She sigehd heavily looking at him..

"Yeah.."

She was pissed, and it showed on her face that she was trying not to tear his throat apart.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 pm
*He brings it out *"I understand your full of hate that you thought that your were free of the disease. I kept on thinking I was free of a prison but everytime I thought , I failed and began to be in rage."
*Free grabs a hold of Isabella's arm*
"Dont worry I'm trying to find a vain."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:07 pm
"I was not the one to put you in prison. Just because I am damn princess does not mean i am spoiled and evil loike your foes who threw you in there."

Isabella looked in an angry tone. She closed her her eyes, and her arm showed all the available veins.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 pm
"Most of the foes you can see at my room because I got there heads" he said with a smile.
*He put out a rag and alcohol and started rubbing Isabella's arm*
"You wont regain you strength after this, You wil have to take a few hour of sleep everyday until two weeks are over."
*He give the shot to Isabella and gave her the antidot, used the bandade to cover it.*
"Now lets go" He put everything in his bag and picked her up. "I'm the medic, its my job."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:22 pm
"I wasn;t going to say thanks in the first place."

She looked away from him. She was pissed, and felt numb in the arm, so she did not feel the shot or anytthing else. She wanted to kill him, and cole right now. they almost made her die.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:12 pm
"I now your mad especially me but those two didn't know s**t. Tisin knew dismorning and cole the same. So if your going to be mad go be in rage at me" he said looking down  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 pm
"Oh trust me I am pissed at you...Them not so much.. The only thing that is keeping me from killing you is because I am not going to stoop to your low."

Isabella shook he rhead, and glared at the trees, as he made his way to the area.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:12 am
"Well your slowly turning back to normal thats a sign. I guess my first antidot was a success. The fellas are gonna be happy when they see you back." He said a worried look  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:53 am
"Just hurry up and take me there. I thought I could make friends with you, and actually try not to hate you because of your attitude, but COle was wrong I doubt it so badly that you would be in Tisin's place if you weren't so ruel to Royals."  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 am
"I know what Cole said I was listening. From the story he told you I thought you would understand or feel something anyway. Because I touched you I realy thought you understand. But I learned one thing know people who understand others should be destroyed from this universe." Free said While butting her on the bench outside the tent.  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games