Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:32 pm
*rolls eyes ay Road* whatever *walks past Emmy*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:56 pm
No we're not Emmy...he was PMSing and need to be talked down.*laughs and walks to Emmy and picks her up*  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:08 am
Bachi heard Kiki step into the large tub with asmooth leg. She kept her eyes covered, not dareing to remove her hands.

Kiki giggled, Bachi was being so shy, she couldn't help it.
The water was warm and Kiki sighed. She grabed some shampoo and waded over to Bachi and poured some warm water over her head with her hands. Bachi didn't seem to noticed. Kiki smoothed the shampoo thru Bachi's hair, scrubbing away the grim. "Bachi, as a girl, you need to keep your hair clean and shinny. How else are you going to impress a boy?" she said, smoothing more in. "Your hair is such a pretty color too," she mumbled.

Bachi couldn't beleive what she was hearing. My hair is pretty? Oh Kiki....your hair is like star dust, it shimmers in the light of the moon like it's the last hope for man. Ironic that you are the last hope for man... she thought, feeling Kiki's slender fingers lather in the shampoo softly. It felt nice to have someone takeing care of her again. "I don't need to impress any boys," Bachi mumbled, causeing another giggle from Kiki. Bachi was surpirsed yet again to hear soft singing comeing from Kiki. As she washed Bachi hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:20 am
Envy glares at Road "shut the hell up before you say something you'll regret"  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:48 pm
Okay.*smiles darkly and carries Emmy back inside*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:23 pm
((hm. Ive heard good things about Amatsuki. anyways once the story returns to the morning hours, i hav another good song.))

Maura was not yet fully asleep when she thought she heard the faintest hum of Kiki's voice. She got sleepily and made her way to the door. Her foot steps were heavy, from the other side of the door you'd have assumed it were Erik. But she put her ear to the door to hear and enjoy the rest of the tune.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:02 pm
Envy glares at Road before wondering around outside of the house  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:05 pm
Kiki Strong ear cought the fot steps from behind the door, but they stopped. she guessed to hear the song. This time, she didn't mind. She poured more waterover Bachi's hair, finishing up her hair. "Niw you can wash your body. I'm sure you doin't need me for that. I myself need to wash," she stated, swimming/wadeing back over to thw other side of the tub. It really was quit big.

Bachi finally snuck a peek at Kiki. she was shocked to see painful looking scars spin down her back like snakes. They were so deep, Bachi couldn't help herself but to look.

Kiki noticed Bachi's stare. she smiled, "When I was in the dark, I had no idea what these were from. But now that you," she looked at Bachi with smileing eyes, " have shown me my past. I now know these are from the fire that caused my death," she said, rubbing some shampoo into her own hair with thin white arms.

Bachi looked at Kiki with hurt eyes, she felt it was her fault. she knew it wasn't, but still.

Kiki went on, "sometimes they even cause me pain in my chest. I guessed they went so deep as to burn my heart," she said, as if this didn'tbother her in the least as she blonged her head under the water.

The next thing Kiki knew, Bachi had her arms around Kiki in a hug. "I'm sorry Master. You've been through so much pain...I had no idea. I should have known, I should be able to protect you..." she sounded so sad.

Kik could feel cool tears run down her back. She was surprised to find Bachi crying on her shoulder. No one had ever cryed for Kiki. Kiki grabbed Bachi in a tight hug. "you don't have to worry Bachi, don't you ever have to worry about protecting me. I will be the one to protect you. You've already saved me," she said, feeling herself chock up as well.

((Aww...touching moment ^o^. I haven'tseen it myself. But I just love Kaori Hikita voice!!))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm
Emmy looks at Envy, then asks Road "is Envy mad?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:01 pm
Envy wonders around a little while then goes back to the house  

Envy homunculi 08

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:09 pm
Maura heard most of the conversation. It saddened her a little, but not much. Not to say that she didn't care, but the orphanage held so many sad stories that she'd grown somewhat used to hearing them. She stood up and shuffled her way back into Erik's embrace, as if he was her blanket. She snuggled in a little closer to him and sighed happily, drifting off into a deep sleep for the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:12 pm
"He'll be fine...I was just teasing him.",Road said smiling gently at Emmy. "Come on...time for bed.",she said carring Emmy to her room.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:22 pm
Envy walks inside being quiet  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:48 pm
The two finished their bath rather quickly after the touching mometn became a little awkward. Kiki found towels in the storage closet and handed on to Bachi. "I'll quick clean our clothies," she said, grabbing the clothies and dunking them in the soapy water. She pulled them out, her eyes flashed and a cloud of steam formed. The clothies were driy, and so were Kiki and Bachi.

Bachi looked amazed, taking her clothies and putting them back on. "That was cool..." she said, looking at Kiki with wide eyes.

Kiki giggled, putting her clothies back on too. "Lets get to bed..I'm a little tired," she said, unlocking the door and stepping out. With Bachi close behind, Kiki uncovered the bed quietly as to not wake Erik and Maura. "Get in," she said. Bachi fallowed her orders and lay in the rather comfurtable bed. Kiki covered her up to her chin with the blanket. She smiled, "good night Bachi," she said, leaning over and kissing her mother like on the forehead.

Bachi felt her face get hot, but not from the covers. Kiki got in on the other side.
She was asleep in a matter of minutes. Today must have been rough.... Bachi thought, watching her sleep just an arms reach beside her.
Bachi scooted closer to Kiki, feeling the warmth of her body. Kiki, as if automatically, put a gentle arm around Bachi. It was like a scene in a mother and child moment. Bachi smiled, moveing in closer to Kiki, falling alseep with a pleased smile on her face.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:51 pm
Emmy smiled "k but can i say night to Envy too"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games