Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 am
Well.... I got my organization XIII cloak this weekend from Anime Evolution.... I got a new kitten which I named Tupperware.....Aaaaaaaaaaaand, that is about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm
i always wanted to get a XIII Cloak. But never really did. I do have a jacket of it tho.

I seem to be on a manga reading spree. Two weeks straight of going to check out 50+ books.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:19 am
One of my older friends made an Organization XIII cloak. The scary thing is that they'd wear it around in public which made them look like a rapist. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 pm
Omg, there was a whole gang of them back in my school. They annoying thing was they acted like the knew everything about anime and games. BUT I SHOWED THEM MY .HACK AND SHOUJO KNOWLEDGE, OH YES I DID. They still annoye me. Did he/she have wild mangle hair?!  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:38 pm
Wow. D: Did they all wear Org XIII cloaks?

Yeah, he kinda did and he always dyed it so his hair looked totally fried.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:55 pm
Yeah. Everywhere. I had on in my math class. She was very haughty of her "anime/video games knowledge". Ugh. I have a friend who does that too. I tell her just leave her hair alone.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 am
I hate people like that. I have a friend that thinks she knows everything about video games and she thinks she's like the video game master. >:c  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 am
It's werid how we still associate with these types. lol I loved to cosplay, but the girl is a little....like "The Cosplay nMaster of Maryland" or something. Even though she doesn't make the full costume herself.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 am
I know. xD

Wow, what has she cosplayed?
Do her costumes even look awesome? D:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 am
She's done Road and I think Ayane from DOA. That looked pretty awesome. She had her mom make a Yu Yu Hakusho Cosplay for her. SHe did a Organization cosplay. Like, they look nice but her attitude sucks. Weird I still somewhat talk to her. oh, she's on my MS too.

But she's a .hack pretend-know-it all. I actually got inot a fight with her about the Sora/Haseo thing at club. And this is before I even played Volume 2. XD

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 am
Wow, what was she arguing about with Haseo and Sora?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm
How they aren't the same person. I HAD PROOF AND EVERYTHING. It was so stupid. That's why I never share what I really love with those people.

About Me: I have a Mother and a Sister. And a Father (like a year ago). And we all live more than 20 miles apart. X3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:11 am
Wow. xD I even knew that.

How old is your sister, BL? She's in the guild, right?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 am
God. 25, I think. Yeah, she's princess23_30 on here.

Ever since I discover that I can watch free anime on Comcast ON Demand, I have not left my room. Cept to use the computer.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 am
Wow. D: I haven't watched anime in forever or read any manga.
I blame my Gaia addiction and my video game addiction.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games