Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:47 pm

"I enjoy being a virgin thank you very much..And okay, let's go greet them then.." He whisperd, although he wanted to stay here.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:48 pm

She laughed. "I had no plans on taking that from you." She said nodding softly. "And no. I don't want to right now. I want to stay here with you." She whispered back to him, laying her head against his chest.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:19 pm

"No sierously they came all this way to see you. Best not keep them waiting, although I too would like to stay here with you.." He whisperd as he picked her up and ran back to the house. Much faster then before he skidded to a stop and walked inside, putting Cassidy back down on her feet.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Cassidy rolled her eyes and elbowed him gently. She smiled as she entered the house greeting her new guests. "Hello!" She exclaimed embracing them all .There were three, very similar to her own family except instead of two girls and a boy it was three very handsome men. They were all tall with built bodies. One blonde with shortish spikey hair, one red head with floppy hair and one with bronze curls. Each kissed her gently on the cheek. They peered over at Matthew. "This is Matthew," Cassidy introduced. "Matthew this is, Andrew (blonde), Mark (red), and Jordan (bronze)"

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:23 pm

"Er..Uhm..." Matthew would have blushed, if his complection would allot it. He extended his hand and shook all three of theres. "Hello.." He whisperd shyly.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:25 pm

Cassidy smiled softly and wrapped her arm around Matthew. "It's okay. They don't bite" She joked laughing and was soon joined by the three chuckling along with her. Jordan stared at Cassidy and she giggled softly. They were having a bit of a conversation in their heads. He was a mind reader too.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Matthew didn't laughed, he gently kissed Cassidy's head. "Hm I take it Jordan's a mind reader too.."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 pm

Cassidy laughed and nodded her head. "That he is." She grinned softly and hugged Matthew. "He's just telling me how much he missed me and how I should've come and stayed with them for a while." She nodded gently. "That I made a mistake staying here. Which I had to disagree with." Cassidy said with a grin. It was quite obvious that Jordan had feelings for her. He had always and would always.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:33 pm

Matthew smiled, blocking Cassidy from hearing his thoughts. Sorry if I took her from you, it's clear you have had a crush on her for awhile..I don't mean to gloat or be rude. But I'm sorry to have taken her, yet I'm not, I really do love her, I'm postive you'll find someone else..
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Cassidy frowned as she watched the faces of the two. She huffed silently and climbed the stairs towards her room. She really hated being out of the loop, because it rarely happened. She flopped on the bed and stared up at the ceiling

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm

[Okay so jordan didn't say anything..]]

Matthew nodded a swift farewell before he darted up the stairs closing the door he laid down on Cassidy. "I was telling him I'm sorry for taking him chances with you hopefuly away. Not that I know you don't like him that's why I said hopefuly, although I didn't tell him that.." Matthew paused and kissed Cassidy's forhead. "I love you.."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 am

[[Nope. I know. He's sulking... plotting. Oh just you wait! I like my drama]]

Cassidy looked at him with a hurt expression. "Oh Matthew. You know I love you." She said softly. "Jordan and I had a huge thing... its true. But it ended. He didn't want to leave and explore and I did. He really hasn't gotten over it. I looked in his head... I'm all he thinks about." She muttered softly and kissed his neck. "But I still care about him." She said reluctantly. "Hard as I try to not... Now that I have you. Can't help it." She sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:52 am

Matthew growled.."I don't like this, he's goign to be all over you and I'm gonna end up being jelous and your gonna hate me then we're gonna brake up and it'll be all his fault if I could kill a vampire, believe me darling he'd be the first if that ever happend.." He growled and took off his shirt. Wrapped his black wings around her he flew her downstairs and stood, with his arms and wings around her, glaring ar Jordan.
[[Meh I like gore but drama's okay...We should have named you DQ[insert favirote animal here//] ]]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:14 am

[[I like the gore too. Some sort of epic battle eh? Hm.]]

Cassidy sighed. "I dont like it anymore than you do. Do you think I like hearing his thoughts about me?!" She frowned and made a face. "It's absolutely horrible! The stuff he pictures..." She shuddered and buried her face against his bare chest. She left out the fact that there are ways to kill a vampire. She didn't want anyone to die over her. She didn't feel important enough.
They stood in the room with everyone peering at the curiously. Jordan glared angrily at Matthew. Cassidy shuddered at the thoughts going through his head. "Please Matthew..." She whispered. "He wants to kill you." She frowned and pulled herself tighter against him.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:33 am

Matthew sighed. "I don't see why he's being a big baby, I'm sorry you never got over her but she got ove ryou and I'd like very much for us to be friends. And I don't care if you kill me, I can't die ever. Even though I'm part vampire, I'm also a dragon.." Matthew phased into a small baby dragon and flew around jordan's head. "Waite Jordan can't hear my thoughts unless I let him.." He whisperd. Phasing back he stood beside Cassidy, extending his proclaimed sheild over her. The link between Jordan and Cassidy was cut off.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games