Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:46 pm

Struggiling to his feet he wiped off the blood that was coming out of his nose. "pretty good Kayonis." he said in between pants. "That one hurt." Putting himself in a defensive stance he waited for Kayonis to attack.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Kayonis smirked. "I'm just warming up. Somehow I don't think you're giving me your best." Kayonis said. He extended his arms to the side. "Come on free shot full force." He challenged. He knew that if Dessenger agreed that would give him an idea of what he needs training on.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Dessenger was angry Kayonis wasn't even taking him seriously and Dessenger was putting everything he had into this. "Fine if thats what you want thats what you'll get." Dessenger yelled and ran full force towards Kayonis a strange energy running through him. Putting all of that energy into his fist and hit Kayonis as hard as he could a small green explosion coming from the impact point. Kayonis went flying while Dessenger just stood there staring at his hand he had never felt such power before.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:01 pm

Kayonis sat up stiffly with his eyes rolle din the back of his head. Partially for intimidation and another part because he was dazed. 'How? How can a human have that much power?' He thought. "Not bad." He said wiping the blood from his mouth. "Now it's my turn!" He yelled running towards Dessenger. He connected with the same shot Dessenger had hit him wiht. He didn't know if it was truly his power or if it was from the emotion. He knew he had pissed Dessenger off and he wanted to. He went for a full force strike, but stopped inches from Dessengers face. He smiled. "That's enough. That last attack drained you." He said walking to the gravity machine and switching it off. "I really am glad you're serious on this, but right now I have to go." He said. A few moments, later he appeared in the room where Sophie and Flage were staying. "Hi Sophie, do you need any help or anything?" He asked politely.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:06 pm

Dessenger walked to his room. KAayonis was right the last attack had drained him of most of his energy he could barely make it to his bed and the moment he laid down he was asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:08 pm

"He will not talk so you might as well give up," she said turning back to Rebecca,"He used a forbidden power to heal my daughters weak heart and save her life but everything has a cost and Flage did not escape unharmed but he will not tell me the second thing that is wrong,"
"You will get nothing out of him but try tugging at the right arm of his coat," she hinted before closing the door leaving Kayonis outside of it.

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:19 pm

"I see, but I was actually asking in reference to Rebecca or yourself. Nothing's been the same since we got here. Thanks for the tip." He said. He walked over to the crib. "She's pretty. She looks like her mom." He said. He rubbed the back of the infants hand with his finger and she grabbed it in her sleep. "Hehe she has her father's strength." He said. "I'll go check on Flage. I think it's time for some revelations." He said walking out. He walked up behind Flage. "Hey, you can't run forever. I'm your friend. If you can't tell others at least tell me. I may can help." Kayonis said trying to talk to Flage. He didn't want to take drastic measures yet, but if he refused he would take Sophie's advice.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm

Rasu, Uncle, and Jirai had been taking it easy since they got to Chris' house. They went swimming at least once a day, and had been playing 9-ball too. But, Rasu had been thinking for a bit and went to Uncle. "Hey, Uncle, I heard Chris has a training room, wanna resume our training? Rasu asked. "Sure, lets do it! We'll be back later Jirai." Uncle said. "Alright see you too later." They walked down to the training room and saw Chris working on something. "Hey Chris! Whatcha doin?" Rasu asked. "I'm adjusting the gravity device so that it can go to a higher setting." After sometime he finished. "There we go! It could only go up to x10 gravity, but now I got it to go to x15! So were you two looking to train a bit?" "You got it!" Rasu replied. "Alright then lemme show you how this works." Chris showed them what to do in the training room and left them to train when he finished. "Alright, I believe we were at x10 back on Mobius, lets go with x15 now." Uncle said, setting the gravity up. They both hit the floor, but using the technique they used back on Mobius, they stood up without a problem. "No rods, just martial arts, alright?" Uncle said. "Sure. Put 'em up Uncle!" Rasu said launching his first attack.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm

Flage just walked on ignoring Kayonis completely looking at his left hand with an interest that seemed meaningless. With that he looked at the moon and then he walked like nothing had happened a few moments ago...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Dessenger woke up and immedietly started thinking of what had happened in the training room. What was that power? How did he use it? Where did it come from? His head was swimming with questions but no answers came to his mind so he walked around the house deep in thought.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:52 pm

"Fine Flage, you leave me no choice. I didn't want it to come to this." He said quietly taking out his Chaos Emerald. "Chaos...Control!" He yelled and he sped by Flage and took the coat off without damaging it because it was the only momento he had from Cruge. "I'm sorry Flage, but this has to end. Your wife and all of us are suffering. It's tearing you up from the insde out. Sophie is extremely worried and if you can't talk to her or us. How can we trust you? I looked up to you a bit. My father I look up to him a lot. It pains me to say thins, but I looked up to you more than my own father. Now that you've taken this turn, I don't even know who you are. The time has come for answers. This has gone long enough. Tell me. Then go home to your wife. She misses you and your daughter, do you really want her growing up to see her father like this. As things are going now, you won't beat whatever's after you. You can do one of two things. You can run from this, or you can fight. The Flage I know would fight and give up his very life to protect those dear to him. This isn't the Flage I know." Kayonis said. He hadn't ever went to the extremes he just had, but he had a wife who loved him and friends that cared for him. Whatever was eating at him was winning and he couldn't see his friend die and give up.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 pm

"Fool," Flage said turned so Kayonis only saw his left arm. He was not wearing his normal t-shirt and a bandage covered his right shoulder and then Flage turned and faced Kayonis to show one of the injuries.
His right arm was not there just a bloody bandage.
"This is one of the costs for breaking a law of alchemy, the laws of nature itself" said Flage looking at Kayonis,"and if not for Cruge's soul I would have been fully destroyed and dead, now his soul is gone too, that was the other injury, so next time do not think you know what it is like when saving one person makes you lose another, after all if you go too near the sun all it does is burn you,"
With that Flage took the coat back walking off leaving Kayonis to think what he will. Flage was out of site before Kayonis looked up...

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Rasu and Uncle had been training for around 4 hours, and decided to call it a day. "Good work today Rasu!" Uncle said. "Thanks! It's all thanks to you though." Rasu replied. "I know, but if you work at it, you could pass me up!" Uncle said with a laugh. They walked back to their rooms and rested up for a bit. Rasu woke up about an hour later and decided to go swimming.

.:: ~~ ::.

Chris was coming up with a way to have the gravity device be set on a higher setting. "Dang! This is tough! Those guys are depending on my room to train, but it will be useless once they get used the x15 gravity!" Chris said to himself. He decided to take a break, to get his mind straight. He went looking for Sonic, and found him on his usual spot on the roof of the house. "Hey! Sonic! Have you taken a look around Earth since you've come back?" Chris asked. "I've already seen everything there is to see here, remember pal?" Sonic replied. "That was 24 years ago here! There's LOTS of new things to look at Sonic!" Chris said.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:09 pm

"So that's it. You would give up everything you've ever wanted due to losing and arm and Cruge. Don't you realize that if not for you all of what you wanted would be gone. You motivated me to take on Chiro and do what I have to do to protect those a I care about because you took in Cruge's soul and saved him from the depths of hell. If not for you, Sophie probably wouldn't be here and your daughter. LISTEN! They are waiting for the Flage they love. Don't you realize that by turning away from the one's that want to help that you are slowly killing yourself. Look at yourself. That bandage isn't going to hold all that blood. Believe me, Tails is a mechanical genius. He could give you another arm. Are you really goin to let all of this take you away from everything you've ever wanted. I can see in your soul. Your afraid of what Sophie would think of you. And your afraid of Rebecca seeing you. Chaoloca is missing you like crazy. Do you really want to kill her because as of right now she's with Sonia dying of grief. We all are. And what will you do? Live on in sorrow and regret? If you ask me that's no way to live. I'm leaving now. Maybe you will come to your senses." Kayonis said and walked away. He mainly walked away because he didn't want Flage to see his own tears. He had to keep Flage from seeing this because if Flage saw he wouldn't believe a word just said.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:18 pm

From behind a nearby tree Flage revealed himself,
"Do you have any idea what it is like to have an arm came apart when it is still on you? Do you have idea what it is like to have it again in your dreams and seeing everyone around you die because of your mistake?" said Flage not looking back at Kayonis, "I am not doing this to be harsh, I must protect them till I finish researching this book," he raised the book he was given,"then I might be able to learn enough to not be a threat, till then I must keep them safe even if it rips me apart inside for not being able to see my wife or daughter,"
"My arm is lost, deal with it like I have, it is not going to come back you saw the remains of it, remember that pool of blood," he said crying about how much he missed his family.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games