Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General Chat] House of Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zayroen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:33 pm
*waves* back from my long absence! How is everyone? I'm glad i got that announcement, i haven't been here in ages!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:28 am
Chitter and chatter will make people come together at last. mrgreen  

Truselo

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 am
Nnnnn. Tired. x.x  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 pm
*Licks Mistresses's face* Taste like chicken :nod:  

Lee-pun

cynakowabara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:21 pm
... Got the announcment today and relized I haven't been to the Guild in a coons age...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm
interesting... mrgreen to those who post earlier omedetou mrgreen been quite busy thats why i havent been here in a while ill try to come by every now and then to check whats going on xp  

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 pm
Hello there people...*waves*.
Ya know I just realized it's Friday the 13th. Heh.
Just thought I'd point that out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 am
o: The guild notification led me here.
I think there should be more guild notifications from now on, it helps let people know the guild is still alive. (because this whole time I thought it was dead._.)

yongwonhi

prickyprincess_AngelNoir

Romantic Strawberry

9,350 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:52 am
Sorry I haven't bin around for a while, my internet conection s**ks like hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 pm
Oh haio! My name's Carmen smile )  

Leah_Clearwater

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Technicolor Rave

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:31 pm
Glad to be accepted into the guild. (: Hope to get to know some of you guys better<3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 am
Hm, well I saw the announcement so I'm posting in the general thread smile Being a lurker's pretty low pressure I suppose...

I think it would be fun to actually own some yaoi, I've viewed it at the net and in viewing rooms at conventions but nowhere sells it here so I'd probably have to order it online and I'm nervous about that (or maybe buy some at a con!) and also, nervous about family finding it.  

B4T

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Theory_Xero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Dude. There are lasers and sci-fi crap in there! How's that realistic? 8D I liek it because the men look like men and it's deliciously tragic! heart
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

Hey even though my brother was the one that posted the comment of offering himself I still found it to annoy me.
Isn't your quote "seriousness is the refuge of shallow." yet you yourself were showing a fair bit of seriousness towards me and not just a little.
With the whole dating service comment, I'm bisexual but my brother just likes to act stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:23 am
praiz the pervertic minds of the people out there tht brought to us YAOI!!!! and shounen-ai  

Duchess Reinette

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:52 am
Theory_Xero
S a f f r o n S u g a r

Dude. There are lasers and sci-fi crap in there! How's that realistic? 8D I liek it because the men look like men and it's deliciously tragic! heart
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

Hey even though my brother was the one that posted the comment of offering himself I still found it to annoy me.
Isn't your quote "seriousness is the refuge of shallow." yet you yourself were showing a fair bit of seriousness towards me and not just a little.
With the whole dating service comment, I'm bisexual but my brother just likes to act stupid.

I don't particularly like being serious, but you sorta can't help it sometimes biggrin besides, who said I wasn't shallow?

Oh, but jesus christ on a tricycle, who else is super angry about the sudden tobacco ban!? Now I'll never ever get that long drag on my wishlist! ;___;

@B4T: heh, first time I was going to buy yaoi I was super nervous and thought they'd ID me or something but I just made the clerk uncomfortable biggrin As for hiding it, to hide a tree, use a forest... I just sneak it into my bookshelf~
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces