Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enochian Whisperer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:42 pm
Huu, geez, MY STORY feels like. . .. I dunno, nothing compared to more than a few handfuls of the posted ones here. D| Kudos to all of you who are so motivated to lose weight!

So, name's Alida [I'm a girl in RL <__<;]
I ammmm. . .. 5'9" and Currently weighing in the 150's.
I dunno what you think, but I was told that I'm *slightly* overweight for a girl my age/height/etc by my doc when I went for my physical. Didn't really bother me all that much.
At least when compared to the shocking transformation I noticed over the last two years.
Two years ago, I hadn't really weighed myself at all much, then. I remembered that I was in the 120s prior to. But then, during the summer, I was vacationing and there was a ride at a park that required for you to get on a scale. I was a wee bit scared, and then I saw I was 130. Exhaled. Shrugged it off.
By the beginning of last summer, I was midway through the 30s, and trying to keep it there. I wound up gaining ten pounds by the end of that summer. Somehow, I gained another ten, and so here I am.

Frankly, my motivation to excercise was minimal. The one thing alone that's getting me up off the couch is there's a cosplay I want to do for this coming NYAF/NYCC this October. Which happens to be my avatar, Boris Airay, from Alice in the Country of Hearts. He wears a vest-shirt-top-thing that shows skin in the middle > __<;; And so my journey's begun. . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm
delirious bagels
'Ello world, I'm Delirious Bagels, otherwise known as- The only chick in school with a baseball cap, Medusa, DB, 'lil miss Sunshine, That-scary-lady, YOU'RE SEVENTEEN?!?, or, my real name, Nina.

Height- . . .161cm
Weight- last time I checked (over a year ago) I was 120, but I weigh alot more now. Sooo. . .about 140-150
Age- Most obviously seventeen. Despite my major baby-face.

Things I need to stop- I eat compulsively. Every time people see me I'm munching on something (Saltines or candy). I also eat copious amounts of sugar. And generally don't exercise.

My goal- Well. . . .to lose that extra chub I seem to have gotten. I wanna be 120 again.

A little piccy, just to be fair. Also, I like the way I look. . . .normally, when my sister hasn't forced me to model for her senior project.
((Sissy's project was something to do with fashion. Here I am modeling a. . .HAT!))
V
User Image

omg you are so pretty! c:
i'mnotbeingcreepyoranything. lol

xxPEACHFUZZ

Delirious Bagels

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 pm
Exploded Pudding
delirious bagels
'Ello world, I'm Delirious Bagels, otherwise known as- The only chick in school with a baseball cap, Medusa, DB, 'lil miss Sunshine, That-scary-lady, YOU'RE SEVENTEEN?!?, or, my real name, Nina.

Height- . . .161cm
Weight- last time I checked (over a year ago) I was 120, but I weigh alot more now. Sooo. . .about 140-150
Age- Most obviously seventeen. Despite my major baby-face.

Things I need to stop- I eat compulsively. Every time people see me I'm munching on something (Saltines or candy). I also eat copious amounts of sugar. And generally don't exercise.

My goal- Well. . . .to lose that extra chub I seem to have gotten. I wanna be 120 again.

A little piccy, just to be fair. Also, I like the way I look. . . .normally, when my sister hasn't forced me to model for her senior project.
((Sissy's project was something to do with fashion. Here I am modeling a. . .HAT!))
V
User Image

omg you are so pretty! c:
i'mnotbeingcreepyoranything. lol

Eh heh. . .heh. . . thanks. . .
(I don't take compliments very well. . .)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:32 pm
hi everyone! my name is kitten (here and in rl) so please feel free to call me by my name! I'm 4'9 and 18( yes i know im very short whee )

Im a very outgoing person, and have recently found out that i have hit my mark of almost really too fluffy. ( i hate when peopel use "fat" or anything of the sort to decribe themselfs, i see it as a self delivered put down)

I work a lot of the week and mainly forget how to eat untell friday nights (bad, i know) but i have recently cut back on my hours and mustered up the courage to step on the dredded scale (almost died when i saw the number) and I have started yet another diet. Its a powder diet that helps you eat less because it makes your brain think "full" and what not so...

I work out a lot and have noticed that my healthy diet with my 40 minutes of sweating a day has not prouduced any results of weight loss

I was in serch of somewhere that people have the same issues as me and can offer advice. I know i can and will do my best with support.

thanks! if you wanna talk go a head and pm me or whatever!

biggrin mrgreen 3nodding dramallama 4laugh rofl  

Atzi_100

Yur-Yur Yuri

Beloved Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:21 pm
Welcome biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi all! I'm Ebony the Peacian, and I'm an eighteen-year-old high school senior. Basically, I live more of a sedentary lifestyle than I would like -- lots of homework and Gaia and stress -- and find it difficult to distinguish boredom from actual hunger. I don't eat any more or any less than other girls my age; I just have less room in which to pack it (I'm 4'10"). My goal is to lose 20 pounds before summer so that I can have a bikini body for the first time in my life. ^__^  

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

hanafan36

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:14 pm
Hi all. I'm kristina.

This is what I USED to look like:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I sure do miss those days. Are you ready for this? I'm almost 85 pounds heavier now. Nearly 100.

But the thing is...I used to have an eating disorder. I don't want to go back to that. So I'm here for support as I lose weight in a healthy way.

Just to give you an idea...I'm five feet even and 179 pounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 pm
Well, dunno how many guys are here ^^;;

But a little about me.

My name is Joe, I am 19, 5'7" and weigh in at 203 lbs
I am 35 pounds from bordering the obese line, and I already have heart and lung troubles and possibly diabetes because it runs strong on both sides of my family and it has yet to skip a generation. My fiance' is having our kid and she needs to lose 10 pounds more than me (but I made a vow to lose however much she does) or she will possibly have to have a C section.

I am an ex MMA semi pro cage fighter, ex football player, did wrestling and baseball too. Until I got hurt, so then I focused on my reading stuff (I did so between sports stuff anyways) I.E. Astrophysics, nuclear physics, weapons engineering, metal work, auto mechanics/auto body, welding, and computer stuff. I also love video games, anime and manga. I am always thinking and helping others, but I lack motivation to for some reason...

With a kid on the way I want to promote a healthy lifestyle for my family, and help prevent further health problems on my body.

[Picture here soon] [picture here soon]  

Machinist-Dr_Cloctor

New Romantic

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 am
Hello, I'm Katie. I'm 18 and I'm 8.12 stone at the moment. I'm quite a little girl, so although that weight sounds quite healthy, I still have a bit of a podgy belly. =[ I'd like to weight 8.5 at the least, but it's getting harder and harder to lose weight!

At my heaviest I was 11st, and I was roughly 11 years old at the time. >.< Shocking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:07 pm
I'm a Girl

Hello everyone!
You can can call me Ooka, or something else that you like.
I am 18 years old and I live in Belgium (so I'll probably post when u guys are offline.)
My hobbies are drawing (not very much movement), sleeping (no movement at all), reading (yup, no movement!), badminton (ok, yeah... much movement) and I am a starter in Jujitsu (lotsa movement!)

I'm new to this guild, and like you all, I want to lose some weight.
I don't have overweight at the moment, but I'm at the edge so I would like to loose some.
My aim is to loose 12 kilos (26,5 pounds).
I would be at my most healthy weight then.

Umm. yeah...

Hope to see you around!

Or am I?

Ookamimaru-kun

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:41 am

Hello and greetings. My name is Kristin (Kris or Krissi). I'm 21 years young. I weight in the 200's mostly 215. I want to weight 150 or lower. My eating and portion habits are terrible. I have no heavy set friends all of them are bean poles and that makes feel like I don't belong any where. But the one thing that pisses me off is when they say that they are fat and are a size 5 in jeans and I'm a 18 -20 crying . Every since I was child I had to take medicine that caused me to gain weight and I was skinny as my friends were. Now that I'm off the medicine I'm replacing the medicine with food, soda, beer, and other stuffs. I was doing good last year and skipping one meal and replacing it by feeding the mind when I was in school. No that I'm out all I do is eat. Please help me I want to feel comfortable in my own skin again and I want to do the right way not the stupid girls way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:12 am
Hello everyone ^.^ My name is Carissa,but just call me cari 3nodding
I'm fifteen years young,and working at eating healthy and adding more
exercise into my life.

ll Carissa ll

Tarfish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:15 pm
Hello all! My name is Cara (I am female, actually)! Call me Tarfish, Tar, or Ellis; it's all Greek to me! I'm 14 years old and like roleplaying and singing although the latter is what I'm worse at. I'm 5'6" and weigh 190-200 lbs.

I don't do much physical activities overall, no sports or anything, but I'm hoping to lose about 50 pounds in the next year. It would be nice to be able to fit into those old clothes again and not feel self-conscious when I am running around.

I'm a bored eater, so when I can't find anything else to do I shovel cookies into my face by the dozen. My lack of activity contributes to my weight much as well. I've actually started fencing about a week ago to add a bit more moving into my life.

Can't wait to meet all of you! :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:19 pm
Hi! I'm Jessica!

I'm what you call an emotional eater! And I hate it!
I'm 18 years old(19 in a few days) I'm 5'1 and a half and about 25+ pounds overweight!

I've been gaining weight slowly over the years and I want it to end. I want to eat healthier and exercise more.

My goal right now is to be able to run the 5k in my town that is going to happen in JUNE.

User Image

User Image  

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200

ii-NinjaSaur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Shania and I'm 14, fell free to call me NinjaSaur or however else you want to refer to me. I have a few goals and slowly but surely plan to achieve them.
Some things I like to do are play video games, read, write, and hang out with friends when I can. Notice there isn't much energy involved in these things. That's one thing I definitely want to change.
You can probably find me lurking around the forums when I'm online so friend me and save me from the boredom that causes me to forum lurk! gonk

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games