Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fly_bitch_Fly

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Mellow

My name is Kiki and I must say I love OHSHC
Tamaki and Bossa Nova are my favorite characters.
(^w^)v

I'm 23 yrs old, Animation-student, and I draw my own online doujinshi.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:20 pm
Welcome! Thanks for joining! :]  

Kibby47
Captain

I_Sweet Angel2

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 pm
Name biggrin iana
Nicknames: some ppl call me DK lol or Ana (Anna)
Dislikes: Rude ppl, cooking, rainy days, really hot days, PE
Zodiac: Virgo

heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:37 pm
Um... I guess I'll do something like this, as long as it's okay to skip some things.

My name... uh... sorry, I don't like to give that out randomly, or I don't feel like it now. The username is fine unless it's required to give a name, in which case, T.J or Teej is fine as a nickname, if you don't use my username and shorten that. I'm eighteen years old. I live in the New York area or something... what I like... um... let's see... anime of course, video games, computer games (i.e. MMOs), role-playing, art, music, animals (small = LOVE), chocolate(heh...), and I kinda like baking now. This isn't important to know but I'm gonna be trying some kind of apple cinnamon cake experiment soon.

That's all I could think of for that... and what I dislike, to name some... I am not fond of fighting or arguments, animal abusers, huge liars, overly clingy people...

Well, that's all I can think of. Dislikes vary with me a lot since it depends on my mood or how much I can take before I'll really hate it or get 'rawr'. Oh, random thing... it was kind of ironic, since I made a sheet to join a OHSHC role-play on another site, then I get this... it's a bit odd since I don't remember showing interest for it on gaia yet... anyway, I hope to be active enough...

Oh, and thank you Kibby47 for the invite.  

SoulRubix

FeIiciano

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Hello~
My name is Abby, but I'm going by Ana for the time being.
I'm 14, and I absolutely LOVE anime and manga. I also love novels. Series like Warriors and Obsidian Trilogy are interesting to me.
I like drawing and the such.
My favorite character in Ouran would be Honey-sempai!
Dislikes....mostly things like yaoi or...(No offense to anybody) Twilight. Illiterate people and typos are a couple of pet peeves I have...

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:54 pm
Hello, I'm Kelsey. I am 16 and I absolutely adore host club and anime in general. My favorite character from Host Club has to be Tamaki, I would not want to have to deal with him in real life but he's so funny and I luv his character. mrgreen
Likes: Cute love stories, animals, art (I sound so generic XD...) rock music, and...pandas! ^^
Dislikes: Gotta agree with shinigamixhollow Abby, I wasn't all that impressed with Twilight or the Dark Knight, *is already making enemies* sweatdrop Other than that, um, school, homework maybe?
Whatever, this guild looks like a lotta fun smile  

Riiko..Izawa

Allienne

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:24 pm
Name: Megan (please call me Allienne)
Dislikes: Work... crying oh and n00bs! They annoy me to the end of time...type normal not 'lyk 7h15'  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:35 pm
Name: ichigo
Likes: i like watching anime reading manga and hanging out with my friends oh n i love the band an cafe
Dislikes: i dislike annoyance if thats how u say it  

ichigo_094

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ragdoll Complex

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:46 pm
Name: AnaLexie
Like: Art, writing, reading, dancing, daydreaming, and good anime and manga, among other things. biggrin
Dislikes: Hmm... Meat. Actually, I'm vegan, but I really just hate meat. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:00 pm
Name: Katie (but I mostly go by my username!) ~<3
Likes: Anime, manga, singing, baking, friends, family, Anime Cons, and COSPLAY!!!! XD
Dislikes: Yelling, people who judge before they get to know someone, people who comment before reading something the whole way through, and tomatoes! 83  

Sumiko-tan

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:09 pm
Welcome everyone! :]  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:07 pm
Hello everyone!

Name: For the sake of this, it will be Koishii. That is all you need know :p
Likes: Anime, manga, chilling with friends, MUSIC!! and the Hitachiin twins, specifically Kaoru
Dislikes: spiders, heights, Renge, the dark  

kaoruskoishii

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:26 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:01 am
Name: Dani
Likes: Anime. manga, Music, Movies, Sunshine, Warm Weather
Dislikes: People who are cruel to animals, Hypocrites  

DaniHime86

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Shimayuni

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:22 pm
Hi i'm carrie
location razz A
dislikes:animal haters,spiders,bad timing  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games