Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:17 am
Repost

Soq's Name: Maharet

Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Maharet likes to fly, as it is the only time she feels safe or free. She is wary of meeting strangers, and only feels comfortable when meeting new people if they look nothing like a Kalona. She's been terrified of all things Kalona since finding out that her grandmother is one who attacked Maharet's mother.
She has a sweet nature when she is feeling safe enough to let it out. Has been encouraged by her sister to try & be more adventurous and brave but it's slow going.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: A knight in shining armour who can make her feel safe, and can encourage her to be braver than she's become so far. He would have to be patient & gentle. Breed can be anything other than full Kalona, no one with evil tendencies. Part-kalona would make for an interesting dynamic but they would have to be against type & be loving and kind.
(Maharet was testing the waters with a stallion but that seems to have fallen by the way)

How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Rp
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 pm
Soq's Name: Analae
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Though her temper says Mischievous, it's safe to say she's changed slightly over the.. well, Years, considering I get her in '07. She has mellowed out slightly,... Slightly.
It's safe to say she still has a few snarky tenancies about her.... though in her mind, she has a reason to be that way; Considering her last mate sort of, went and disappeared... as you can guess, her trust in guys has sort of dropped.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who will actually stick around... You know? A stallion who will click well with her in RP, and who knows... Maybe bring back that trust she lost for love... It could be a calmer Stallion that really woo's her and helps her settle down... or a more energetic one, that could bring back the mischievous part that she's since lost.

Of course, I am looking for a Stallion that looks good with her. What exactly does that mean? Not sure. A few different looks could match with her.
Race also doesn't matter to me, or her.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.
RP or non-RP?: RP, but please, don't expect daily, ridiculously long replies :/
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm
Soq's Name: Harij
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Harij is a really quiet soul, a recluse to be quite honest and he's not looking to change that. He wants a mare that is happy to be quiet and out in the middle of nowhere. Harij-y posseses a softer side that few see and his mate would be one of the few. Mostly he lives off by himself in a cave, enjoying the scenery and not having to deal with social interactions.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone earthy, honest, and pure. Those with hidden agendas need not apply.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM smile you're guarenteed a much faster answer.
RP or non-RP?: Honestly >.< Non-RP, there will be back-story and plotting, but i work -a lot- and don't get around to RPing. Now that is not to say I'm against it, I'm not.. it's just that i'm incred-slow. biggrin
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious... he doesn't do flings  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:52 pm
Soq's Name:
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Incredibly shy... doesn't know how to interact well and has been burnt by love before.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone that's outgoing and caring that will help her relax smile
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP. I'm too freaking slow >.<
Flirt or serious relationship?: either or.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:54 pm
Soq's Name: Draezan
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Family. Protecting those he loves.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone with the same sense of duty. Preferably with wings, someone to fly with him and travel (not required, just would help him)
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP w/ backstory
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious only

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:56 pm
Soq's Name: Oberon
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Crazy happy bubbly. Obe is a little out of this world and really fun. King of the fairies, ;o 'nuff said.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to go fairy hunting with.
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP, same story as all the others
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious. He needs his queen.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:01 pm
Soq's Name: Gypsy Soul
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Just like her momma. Flighty, sweet, and loving.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to fly with her, to be free-spirited and fun-loving with.
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP
Flirt or serious relationship?: Light-hearted, but serious. She would not understand being left by one she loves.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games