Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 pm

(lol, um...Thunderstar needed to become leader and the only way was to kill Rockstar ^.^) (sorry...we could back track for a bit ^.^ then the apprentices could speak!)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 pm

(ok um. . .I think I'll jump in at the camp, warrior or apprentic?)
User Image
(meh pix, I think frozenpaw, or frozenkit, or frozenpelt will work for meh! oh yah, it is ok if I rp a cat in snowclan right?)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 pm

((Oh...ok. It's no use for the apprentices to speak now- if PebbleClan did this than they have no use here... pretend they were just some rouges that looked apprentice age or something... I planned to use them to help us escape but it looks like we already did...))

((And hi Cindermoon. You can choose which you want to be. Glad you could join.))

((I'm sort of lost so you can take it from here... sorry my plot wasn't all that good, I guess I'll try better next time... Maybe I'll just make my plot into a story in the fanfiction fourm...))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 pm

((I appreciate your plot, Bearclaw! ^^ we could backtrack if you're upset about it in any way, it's no trouble))
(Yes, Cindermoon, you can join all the Roleplays you want, you just have to make a different cat for each clan one!)

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 pm

(hehe! Thank you!!)
Frostpelt wandered around the camp, "I hope the Crystalstar and the others come back ok. . .I don't know if we could keep any intruders out right now. . ." Frostpelt mumbled to herself.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:42 pm

(im extreamly confused! whats happening?!)

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:49 pm

(moonclan dissapeared, snowclan went after them, snowclan got captured , reinforcments went after them, they charged into Fireclan, they killed the leader, they then charged off to moonclan territory. . .ect. . .)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:55 pm

(pretty much...)

Crystalstar looked at her warriors, "Rest." She looked down at Bearclaw and motioned with her tail for her to follow her into her den.

"Yes?" Bearclaw asked.

"I want you to watch the clan while I'm gone." Crystalstar mewed.

Bearclaw looked confused, "Where are you going?"

"MoonClan, I'm going to get MoonClan. And no one is coming with me." Crystalstar said sturnly before Bearclaw could argue. "I'm leaving in the morning, go and rest." She walked to nest and curled up.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 pm

(thanks)
Nightpaw watched as her leaders patrol returned. there was one cat missing, it was Swifttail who was one of the warriors who went with the patrol. she ran to the closest warrior she could get to. "were is Swifttail?" she asked.
(he killed Rockstar then he got killed when they retreated.)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 pm

(O.O he just got killed!!)
Frozenpelt raced over, "oh! I'm so glade your all here!!!" little did she realize that one was missing.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Darkeyes looked at Nightpaw, "He died." She was his mate and she never got the chance to tell him she was expecting kits. She walked over to the warriors den and lay down.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:58 pm

Frostpaw felt a paing of saddness. Swifttail was her brother. "how did he die?" Frostpaw wondered sadily. she went to the apprentices den and curled up.

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:01 pm

Frozenpelt overheard that swifttail had not come back. "oh dear." Gasphed Frozenpelt, she lowered her head. "poor swifttail."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:05 pm

*next morning*

Crystalstar walked into Skyears' den, "Skyears, I need some traveling herbs."

The gray and white she-cat looked up, "Why?" Crystalstar quickly explained, got some taveling herbs and headed out, stopping to say good-bye to Sandstripe and Bearclaw. She walked out of camp and headed for MoonClan territory.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm

Frozenfur heard Crystalstar leave. Please Crystalstar come back to us. . .we don't want to lose our leader. . .
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games