Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:25 pm
Tick-Tock looked at Nana and Jasper and sighed. How lovely they were together. Reaching into her top hat, she pulled out the leftover brimstone brew and raised the teapot. "Mr. Dormouse, Mr. Hare, would you like to try the brimstone brew?"

The White Rabbit rested his injured leg on the seat at his side, praying they wouldn't have to change places anytime soon. He looked around and felt a pang of joy in his chest, knowing the Queen of Heart's tyranny had yet to reach such a comfortable and cozy area. He supposed that being Mad had its perks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:46 pm
"Oh, hush," Nana said, lowering her eyes modestly, but she could hide neither her smile nor her pride, and she glowed under the praise and under Jasper's arm. "Are you sure you don't need bandages?" she asked in concern, looking at his scratched-up arm entwined with hers. "It looks pretty bad, even though the thorns are all out."
"Brimstone brew?" interrupted the March Hare, leaning over the Hatter to peer at Tick-Tock with interest. "Sounds intriguing. pour me a cup, please!" He held out his teacup.
The Dormouse's nose wriggled as it caught the scent of the desert. "Scary things out there," he mumbled, "but give us a bit, love?"
The March Hare took his saucer and held that out too. "He'd drown if he got a regular cup, see," he explained.
"Not a bad way to go," commented the Dormouse. "Drowning in tea, tea, delicious tea, at the very best time of the day....."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:23 am
"It's fine, it's fine." Jasper said, examining one of the scratches. "They will all heal eventually. And if anyone ask, instead of saying I ran through a thorn bush, I could lie and make it sound better than it is." He thought it over and began to laugh. "I could always say I had a scruff with a Cheshire..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:26 am
Tick-Tock nodded and poured both the March Hare and The Dormouse some of the brimstone brew. Once she finished, she waited for their reaction and turned towards Nana. "You can't leave just yet? Couldn't you atleast spend the night with us before going back to that horrible castle."
Rosalie may be extremely paranoid at the moment and keeping a low profile, and Tick-Tock may be enjoying herself, but there was something nagging her on the inside.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:15 pm
"DELICIOUS!" the March Hare proclaimed, holding his teacup high. He had barely taken half a sip before he had announced this, but he promptly poured the rest from an arm's-length in the air into his open mouth. "Absolutely delectable! Absolectable!!!"
"Indeed, indeed," the Dormouse agreed, gently lapping at the brew between snores and comments. "Deliciously dangerous. Delangerous."
"I suppose I could stay for the time being," Nana said with a frown, "but if I don't show up again when they come looking for me then they'll certainly begin to wonder." She looked up from her tea at Tick-Tock, and her frown deepened. "Is there something wrong, Tick?" she asked, setting down her teacup. "You don't look well."

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:35 pm
Tick-Tock giggled at the new words the March Hare was coming up with. She really did feel so at home here. Tick-Tock looked over at Nana and stood, curtsying to everyone. "Please pardon Nana and I, I have to talk to her in private." She pushed in her seat and smiled nervously to Nana. "Would you please follow me? I promise I fill you in on everything."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:28 pm
"Of course," Nana said. "Excuse me, everyone..." She gently disentangled her arm from Jasper's, their fingertips brushing for a moment as she stood to follow Tick-Tock.
"What is it, Tick-Tock?" she asked, her voice soft even though they were out of earshot. "What's troubling you?"

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:33 am
Tick-Tock paced back and forth, thinking how she would word this. "I'm...terribly frightened. Trouble seems to follow us and I fear that if we stay here to long, we might find ourselves with uninvited guest that would just ruin their tea party! I'd feel so horrible if that happened!"

She sighed and fiddled with a bolt on her arm. "I'm also worried about Rosalie. Without her, I wouldn't even exist and because I have her friendly half...it's the only way I can feel any emotion at all. The only way she'll stop this rampage is if she gets the other half of her soul back, but what would come of me? Would I just become another broken robot that can't feel anything?" Poor Tick-Tock looked to tears when she added her final say. "It may be selfish of me Nana, but I don't want to stop loving The Hatter the way I do..."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:08 pm
Indya nodded "Take all the time you need. " She quickly turned back and held out her empty tea cup " Here no Mr. Hare, please pour me some of that stuff" For the first time her grin wasn't mischevious, but happy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:04 pm
"Certainly!" said the March Hare, holding the teapot from the same height and letting the brew splash into Indya's cup. "I love watching tea fall through the air, it's so pretty....."

~~~

"Oh, Tick-Tock," Nana said, embracing the robot, "I'm so sorry! This is awful! Here we are, enjoying ourselves to the fullest, completely oblivious while you are suffering so horribly inside! Tick," she said, finally releasing her. "There's nothing selfish about loving somebody, nothing at all. You shouldn't have to give up your love under any circumstances." She bit her lip and stood silently for a long time, searching for an answer.
Finally, she found it.
"You can have some of mine."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:49 pm
Tick-Tock blinked, suddenly confused. "Some of your love? But, I don't want Jasper silly."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:06 pm
"Wonderful!" Indya took a sip of the brew"mmm so yummy. Indeed it is , such a wonderful sight" She wondered how long they had until they met someone else or got themeselves into even more trouble than they already were. However she pushed it all to the back of her mind of now and enjoyed the tea  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:13 pm
The White Rabbit looked at Indya and The Cheshire, who seemed to behave himself for once, sitting at his sisters side and sipping tea. "Miss Indya...If you don't mind me asking, what adventures have you and your friends been on since the death of our Queen? To be honest, I don't think I've ever heard of any other group that's gotten into so much trouble in such a short amount of time."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:20 pm
Jasper tried to focus on the tea party, but he happened to here his name in Nana and Tick-Tock's conversation and decided to listen in. In fact, just about everyone, except The Hatter could've listened in on Nana and Tick-Tock with their sensitive hearing. When he heard Nana say, "You can have some of mine." Jasper raised an eyebrow and thought carefully. 'What ever could she be talking about...'  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:13 pm
"Well Let's see, after being found out in the dungeon bv the queen we went underground where we found my brother. From there we went to the guardians where the queen found us again from there we had to go back to the castle to rescue tick-tock and my brother and you know the rest" She took a deep breath in between some sentences and a final deep breath at the end. It was a lot of adventure for such a short time after the queen's death  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games