Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 am
Yeah.. Rock Band is a great game, if those effing drums were quieter to beat on. At least they got the guitar right, a whole lot more quiet when you strum and blah.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:23 am
Lt. Brookman
Yeah.. Rock Band is a great game, if those effing drums were quieter to beat on. At least they got the guitar right, a whole lot more quiet when you strum and blah.

Very true. Though I didn't really notice it ('cause I play Rock Band and Guitar Hero with headphones on, mostly so my family doesn't complain).

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:44 pm
Und drang? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:58 am
Rock Band has great tunes and if my brother isn't holding a ******** mic the game is ace. I played in a band for a while and it was good fun. Bass for life!

5. Radiohead - Creep
4. Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills
3. David Bowie - Suffregate City
2. Die Toten Hosen - Hier Kommt Alex
1. The Killers - When You Were Young

All we want now is the uncensored Dead Kennedy's pack with Police Truck and Holiday in Cambodia ninja  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:42 am
General Awesome
Texinadawolf
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
The software is exactly why the PS3 sucks.

UT3 on the PS3 allows mods because of the software
UT3 on the 360 does not because of the software

3nodding
A moot point, given that most people don't feel the need to mod their games.

UT lives off Mods though

Project Stealth Total Conversion Mod
is the Spy vs Mercs thing from Splinter Cell

Renegade X
A C&C Renegade Total conversion

In a few years when everyone finish with UT3 on 360
PS3 users are still going to be playing it purely for the mods (unless epic somehow get MS to allow Mods and the like)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:51 pm
God Damn it. I deleted my Crackdown game files so I could start a whole new search for the 500 agility orbs and check them off systematically. I got to 499 today, and somehow the 500 has escaped my delicate procedure. At least I know its on the Shi Gen island.  

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

General Awesome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:06 am
I just downloaded Final Liberation..
Best 11-year-old game I've played in a while.
Behind Goldeneye, of course. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 pm
General Awesome
Where did you get it from? I've never been able to get a copy that works.

Then again, it may not work on Vista. stressed  

Xenos Mortium

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:43 pm
Castle Crashers, oh ******** yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:46 pm
Lt. Brookman

Yes indeed. Have you played the console version of Alien Hominid? That was the first game that Synj made and it made its debut on good old Newgrounds.com.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

General Awesome

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:36 pm
Xenos Mortium
General Awesome
Where did you get it from? I've never been able to get a copy that works.

Then again, it may not work on Vista. stressed
I used this one. Could be the vista thing, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 pm
Caleidah
Lt. Brookman

Yes indeed. Have you played the console version of Alien Hominid? That was the first game that Synj made and it made its debut on good old Newgrounds.com.
I have Alien Hominid for the PS2 and Arcade, both are insanely good, but the difficulty curve is way too high for me. I prefer Castle Crashers, less frantic and still insanely good. Some of the boss battles are over the top, but all in all me and my brother are hooked to this game and the quirky events, such as the large creature in the forest and the battles for a snog from one of the princesses.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Lt. Brookman
Caleidah
Lt. Brookman

I have Alien Hominid for the PS2 and Arcade, both are insanely good, but the difficulty curve is way too high for me. I prefer Castle Crashers, less frantic and still insanely good. Some of the boss battles are over the top, but all in all me and my brother are hooked to this game and the quirky events, such as the large creature in the forest and the battles for a snog from one of the princesses.

Its easier if you use the head riding ability and make sure that you only get the purple special weapon. Every bullet can potentially kill three enemies and the grenades are just spiffy to watch.

I absolutely love Dan Paladin's work and fully believe that he, Tom Fulp, and the other (five?) developers at Synj should make more games.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:11 pm
Their company is called Behemoth and Synj was the artist name of Dan Paladin. Who knows, we might be getting Pico 2 first.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Lt. Brookman
Their company is called Behemoth and Synj was the artist name of Dan Paladin. Who knows, we might be getting Pico 2 first.

Ah, true.

Right now, Pico 2 is still kind of seeming like Newgrounds's Duke Nukem Forever. In regards to that, I actually saw an article in Game Informer a few months back that somebody was actually working on Duke Nukem again. I was...shocked.

General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games