Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Sen opened her eyes and pulled one of her headphones out of her ears. Sen looked at Etemon.
"What Is It?" Sen asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:25 am

Strikedramon did a Strike fang when Coredramon gt close enough.

"What are you listen you to?" Etemon asked Sen

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:31 am

((Sorry who's Sen and who's Chii?))

Coredramon collided straight into Strikedramon's Strike Fang. A giant blue flame erupted from his mouth, engulfing Strikedramon (not auto since you attacked me head on as well), while his horns rammed straight into Strikedramon. He clawed his chest with his sharp, talon-like claws, though of course he was burnt from the Strike Fang as well.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Strikedramon was unaffected by the fire (Since he was already on fire) then he jumped on Coredramon's claw then did another strike fang.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:49 am

Coredramon leapt into the air and over Strikedramon's Strike Fang. He then landed on Strikedramon's back and gripped his shoulders with his sharp claws, so tightly that it would hurt and leave deep cuts. He fired at least 200 laser beams at Strikedramon's back at point blank range. Shurunen II
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:54 am

Strikedramon covered himself in blue fire so Coredramon to let him go.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:35 am

((What about the laser beams? O_o ))

Coredramon did not let go in spite of the flames surrounding Strikedramon. Instead, that made him grip even tighter. He then opened his mouth and bit down hard on the back of Strikedramon's neck with his razor sharp teeth, while flapping his wings to keep them both airborne.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:40 am

"well.. I can talk without waking up gryphonmon all I want." "again, creepy."

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:39 pm

(He took minor damage sorry for not putting it)

Strikedramon started kick and try to break free while still keeping the blue fire up.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 pm

((I'm Sen, I was Chii, but I changed my NICKNAME. My Characters real name is Chihiro))
Sen sat up and motioned for Etemon to sit beside her.
"I'm listenig to Some amazing songs from the Human world, Like this one it just changed to, "Love Story" See?" She said was she held her Ipod in front of Etemon.

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:37 am

Etemon sat beside Sen and looked at the Ipod. "I see" He said "I minght have heard some around here." He added remembering some songs.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:38 am

"Interested in songs? Here, wanna listen?" Zann asked Etemon as he held out a headphone for him, while listening to Soulja Boy.

Coredramon let go with his claws, but held on like death with his teeth, biting down as hard as he could on the back of Strikedramon's neck. The blue fire hurt his mouth, but still he held on. Flapping his wings furiously, He shook his head to try and shake Strikedramon and make him dizzy.

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 am

Strikedramon dug his back claw into Coredramon as Coredramon was shaking his head. Strikedramon also tried to punch Coredramon in the mouth when he was able.

Etemon listened and thought able the song. "I'm that into rap." He said to Zan
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:02 am

Coredramon growled when Strikedramon scratched him with his back claw, making a mark. He caught Strikedramon's arm when he tried to punch him, while still holding on to Strikedramon's neck with his mouth. A blue flame charged up strongly inside his mouth, then was fired at Strikedramon's neck at point blank range so there was no way he can dodge. Blue Flare Breath He himself was tiring as well, and did not want to injure his friend anymore.

"Not into rap huh? Then how about...this?" Zann swiped his finger on his iPod Touch until he found the song he wanted--Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On".

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:49 pm

"I really don't like love songs" Etemon said to Zann

Strikedramon kept struggling to break free while keeping up the blue fire to keep damaging Coredramon. The fire from Coredramon did minor damage since the Strikedramon was already on fire.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games