Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Kaito took off the plastic gloves that he used treating the injuried digimon. HIs results were that the ones he treat were infected with this strange plague. "I guess I should be careful and try not to catch this thing." Kaito puts on some black gloves that were in his bookbag.

Troy was still helping to clean up the destroy city. Even though he had help a couple digimon escape they still made an evil glare at him saying "WHy are you with those evil humans look at what they did." Troy just apologizes hoping they would except but they ignore it and walk off.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Sheriti scrunched her forehead, I guess I’m not having a very pleasant day…. She thought to herself. She was never treated by a digimon like this before, she cleared her throat. “I just arrived here gatomon.” She looked at the digimon that coward behind her felling a bad. “It’s horrible to hear you say that, I don’t know if the digimon were playing the evil guy but I’m sure there must’ve been a reason too….no hurting digimon is wrong. “She frowned, “I-I don’t know if I can rebuild your homes but I will donate if not help. Please excuse me, I’m just lost right now.” Sheriti sucked her lip, “Market you say? There must’ve been a reason why.”

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:46 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

as Toan walked down the street with MagnaAngemon to a part were no tamer was but destruction laid, he notice digimon was hiding everywhere from him some giving him looks of fear other hatred "....." Toan felt bad for what happen and he notice a small black baby digimon on the floor, it was a Botamon and he try to help it up but an Agumon came and tackle him then grab the small black digimon and ran to a safe place "They sure know how to make us feel welcome don't they?" MagnaAngemon said as he help Toan up. Toan shook his head "It was our fault....we deserve it so i don't blame them if i was in the position i would shun us too" Toan continue down the road cleaning up the place ignoring the stares he was receiving

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Gatomon looked over the human, she hadn’t originally bought into the rumors about humans being evil, but after the market was destroyed she wasn’t about to trust them either. Still there was something about this human that seemed sincere. “Fine, maybe you weren’t there... but you should tell the other humans to stay out of the way. The Resistance can handle the numemon, we don’t need you humans coming in here and destroying everything!”

SkyCore

greem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:58 pm

((Come on wind))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:02 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan was cleaning up a antique shop gathering broken pieces together and using his digi soul to mend them to their original state. as he saw a group of digimon carrying other injured digimon to the hospital he cover his face with his white straw hat and continue working. after he was finish he gave everything back to the store owner who was a floramon. The Floramon was staring at Toan in fear and didn't say anything the whole time but as Toan turn and leave the Floramon said in a small voice "Thank you" Hoping Toan didn't hear. Toan continue walking giving a small sad smile as he shook his head "There nothing to be thankful i'm only paying for what we done"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm

(Greem please don't plan on beggining to post to hurry up. :l )

"Numemon?” Sheriti was surprised to hear the name. She imagined numemon crawling once again out from their dark damp area, causing trouble but it seemed very odd to have numemon here in a city when they prefer darker areas. She mentally smiled imagining Monzaemon but shook it away. “Well….” She scratched her head. “I’ll talk to them if you’d like. I’ll make them come and appologyze. Hopefully they'll learn to respect and remmeber that there are other digimon and people who can be harmed” She nodded, while skull barukimon was looking away.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 pm

((What? oh no what I met by "come on wind" was like you can do it wind i was cheering you on))

greem

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 pm

Gatomon started to calm her attitude. “I don’t see what good apologizing will do, but I heard some of them were helping to fix the mess, I guess they aren’t all careless screw ups...” Gatomon coughed a few times.

Dorumon seemed surprised that this human didn’t know about the numemon. “You must be new in town,” the little dino said timidly as it poked its head around Gatomon. “The Numemon started coming out of the sewers bullying everyone right around the time that the Plague broke out. The whole city is infected” He patted Gatomon on the back hoping she was feeling ok.

((your doing well, but try asking more questions, I'm trying to give you hints))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:54 pm

(Got it ><; )
Sheritis expression faded, “I heard from him.” She pointed to the skull barukimon. “Do you know anything about this disease? Is it deadly to only digimon? I’m sure that a centaurmon can cure it.”
A small laugh leaked from the skullbarukimon as he continued to listen to her. Sheriti sighed as the skullbarukimon rose and walked twoards her looking down at both digimon. "So the numemon are to blame since it seems like they're the ones who come taking their advantage...." Skullbarukimon murmured, uncomfortable having to speak.
"You can't be too sure. Maybe it's data mice." Sheriti wigled her fingers.

Im Windspirit

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Dorumon pouted, “The doctor at the hospital knows more about healing then any other digimon I know, and if he hasn’t figure out a cure for the plague yet I don’t know if anyone can!”

Gatomon huffed, “I don’t know if the Numemon are behind it, they sure are picking on all of use though. They raid our stores and take whatever they want. But they always seem to mention some ‘Boss’ so who ever their boss is might be behind this whole mess.” She scratched behind her ears. “The Resistance hasn’t been able to figure out who their boss is yet. Who ever it is has been careful enough to keep its hands out of the dirty work. I’m just glad the resistance is around to protect us. There aren’t many of them, but at least they don’t destroy the market every time they save us!”
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Sheriti looked at the dorumon in shock. “That’s not good.. that’s almost as bad in our world when we come across a disease. Don’t tell me that all of the digimon in this city will be deleted!” Sherti gasped beggining to think of the future. All the digitamas, fresh , the elders.
Skullbarukimon shook his head at gotomons last statement, “Yea, yea, so who’s this ‘Resistance’ you keep talking about? I never seen one.”

Im Windspirit

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:34 pm

((There you go! On the right track now!))

Gatomon crossed her arms, “you guys really aren’t form around here huh...” she huffed “The resistance started as this old Dojo or something on the east side of town, but after the plague broke out they turned themselves into an army I guess. They have been raiding Numemon hangouts and warehouses. And protecting the people from those greedy slugs! I think their leader is Ravemon...”

Dorumon tugged on Gatomon’s glove, “No, I heard that there’s someone NEW in change, some human beat Ravemon and took over as their leader!”

Gatomon shook her head, “aw man, there goes the neighborhood...”
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 pm

(XD Ding! )

Sheriti chukled at gatomon, she really enjoyed how her personality was. “A dojo? That’s weird, I never thought there would be a dojo in the digital world. Hmm now why does that sound familiar… “
“She isn’t.” Sheriti looked at skullbarukimon for a while. “…..we’ll at least I know my way around!”Sheriti smiled, “How about I call you ruffus. Would Ruffus be alright?”
He snorted out loud, “No. I’m not some house dog to name.”
Sheriti shrugged, “Is the leader there? Maybe we can inform him about this numemon attack. I’m sure he didn’t arrive since this whole mess began with the other tamers.
“There’s a plan?” Skullbarukimon turned to her.
“Well of course. We have to at least tell him about this, what if something happened to him that kept him from coming here, hm? He may still be there if we go now.” Skullbarukimon growled making sheriti withdraw her hand. "We can pay him a visit right? Or are they buisy...."

Im Windspirit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Damn! my firewall is messed up, this virus is more powerful than i thought
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games