Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:49 pm

Dom woke up to a punch to the face by his bully. Over and over he was punched as others watched, laughed and joined in. He had los his friends, saw no kindness from the bully as he was pummelled and worst of all he wouldn't fight back he had lost all hope
Haku woke in a gutter with rain pouring upon him. He walked home to see his friends having a meal without him. Haku tried to walk in but they stopped him and asked who he was. Not one person recognised him neither Lucy or Dom.
Lucy awoke as a hobo with no home or things. She sat around singing all day to earn money but no one gave her any.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:14 pm

With a small cry, Savannah took the beam full on, and both Angewoman and Savannah crashed to the ground. It was awful for Savannah. There was darkness all around her, no way out. She was all alone, and it echoed. There was no light anywhere, no companionship, and the feeling of being alone trapped her and brought the small girl to the digimon's mercy. Fear hammered through her heart as the evil digimon's attack took hold. All common sense failed her, just complete fear. And the darkness was moving. Like a thick fog, it made to swallow her up, consume her. Panicky, Savannah ran left and right trying to escape it. The faces of her family, her friends, and her partners faded in and out of Savannah's twisted spell. "No! Don't let it, don't let it take me!" she called out, to whom, she didn't know. "No! Help!" Defeated she fell to her knees, and prepared for the end. And the darkness prepared to take her, to claim her, to finally conquer her light.

Angewoman was all alone, but she saw where she was. She knew this memory well. "Come on, sis! We'll be perfect together!" Something about the sly, honey-sweet voice of her sister made her recoil, just as she did before. "You know I can't let you do this, LadyDevimon." Angewoman said quietly, looking down at her boots. Her sister glared, red eyes narrowed. "Look who's being Miss Light on me now. Just because you have a stupid feeling in your heart! It didn't stop you from hurting those civilians!" The words lanced at Angewoman like daggers. Her memory flashed back to the fateful day that LadyDevimon mentioned.

There were two small cats, it seemed, watching and waiting. One was as white as snow, the other black as night. They were waiting, watching, studying the weak Yokomon. A silent nod passed between the sisters, and blood flew through the air, breaking the night.

"This is where we must part. I have my own new destiny to follow." Angewoman calmly said, restraining the tears that threatened to spill. "Good-bye." She walked a few steps, but she got no further. The memory started again.

Gargomon was falling, falling into a bottomless pit. Unable to stop himself, he drastically searched around, looking for something to hold on to. As soon as he found one, he grabbed it, but the vine slithered up his arm, hissing. "You knew you were no good. Deep in your heart, you know that you aren't good enough for your precious tamer. Why else were you the last to digivolve? You're the weakest in the bunch!" Zassoumon's face leered, and let Gargomon fall. Each time he grabbed on and tried to climb, more insults stung him and wounded him. There was no where to run to, no where to hide from the insults that burned like fire, and the truth that Gargomon believed in his heart. He had no experience, gave nothing to the team but an extra mouth to feed and an infant to watch. He wasn't cut out for fighting material! He was awful! All exuberance from his new form faded. Even if I can acheive Mega form, no one thinks I'm worth anything. He said to himself, beginning to believe the world of darkness. All his life he had tried to improve, but one cord just wouldn't connect. He had hoped that Savannah would heal that, but either she couldn't, he wasn't letting it in, or enough time hadn't passed. Or maybe, he wasn't truly worthy.

Blossomon looked around, his distant heart beginning to burn with fear. It couldn't be, not here. Not now. Not again. His own private darkness took him like a tidal wave. He had never admitted to this, being much older than the others. But, just as memory dictated, an attractive Floramon appeared, smiling. "You look worried, Zassou-chan. It pains me to see you like this." Her honey voice, her loving smile... it made his heart ache. For when Devidramon finally came, he was helpless. They could not beat him, together or apart. And then there was the time to say good-bye. She lay dying, in his vines. Angst ripped at his heart, and he let his feelings out for the final time, watching his love die. He made a vow that night, to avenge her, and he must discover the source of this feeling. This feeling of mystery took over him, and caused him to live, to question, to draw him out of his depression, and led him to his tamer. In his mind's eye, he relived Floramon's final moments over and over, powerless to the tide of emotion that swept her. "Floramon, I failed you..." he cried. "When you needed me, I couldn't give you enough. You died, all because of me."

Hakari Niko

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:23 pm

User Image

Gin woke up in an alley that was very familiar to him.He then started walking around and after a while he realized were he was he was in the alley he grew up in when he was a kid.He was homeless weak and broken spirited.He found where his box was.WHen he fund it he knelt down and saw that it was empty.He then started looking for his younger self which he knew where he was.He found another alley when he entered he saw three thugs beating on younger Gin.When the thugs finished they left Y(young) Gin bloody and bruised they just past Gin when they ran away.He then walked towards Y Gin and knelt down to pick him up."Are you o.k Kid?"Y Ginn looked at him scared and confused but he nodded."Uh-huh..."He said,"...your not going to beat me up too are you?"Gin shook his head and carried him back to his box.

Marcos woke up as Tentomon being chased by Mega Level digimon so he started running away scared.

Chuey was back in the ocean with his clan when he swam to the other Kamemon they ignored him and swam away.

Lampmon was back in his lamp he looked through the lamp and saw where he was he was in the middle of the dessert all alone.

Jack was back in his village on the day a group of Kimeramon attacked and burned down his village and he was stuck in the middle of the fire.

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Kazuki wakes up to find himself in a car, but this car was different. Though it was familiar, something was wrong. He had remembered going up the stairs with his fellow tamers and holding PawnChessmon while his other digimon followed. When he reached there, Terriermon and Palmon had digivolved into their Mega form. Then, after telling them to attack, they were attacked instead. It then ended there. Kazuki looks around and notices his parents were driving. "Odd." He thought. "Aren't they... Dead?" Kazuki wonders to himself about their death and why they were alive. It was all strange. Kazuki then found out a solution. His parents had never been killed in the crash and all he was doing was daydreaming that digimon were real. It was a truly realistic dream. Kazuki then looks ahead and sees that cars were all driving correctly. He smiles and lies back to rest. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a car instantly crashes into his car. He had survived, with blood on his body, and looks at his parents. They were bathed in blood which meant they had died. He then tries to reach for his dad, but is seen as though he was being carried away into the darkness. The darkness engulfs him and Kazuki is left by himself to be alone.

MegaGargomon had dedigivolved back to Terriermon. Terriermon finds himself getting ready to swim. He doesn't like to swim at all, but somehow his body made him. He dives into shallow water and begins to drown. He calls for help, but nobody came. Everybody was gone. He flaps his ears to fly and says, "Phew." He then flies to land. When he reaches the ground, he instantly falls and slips down. Terriermon stands up while rubbing his head and looks around. The place had changed and it was snowing. He was on a mountain and it seemed that the place was having a blizzard. Terriermon hated cold places and soon enough, the snow was falling on him. Terriermon walks around, shivering and then finds a black figure. It was Kazuki! Running as fast as he could, he was running to Kazuki, but it was a lie. Instead, Terriermon noticed it was a stranger, a stranger indeed, but who was it. He walks a few steps and the figure appears in front. The figure stares at Terriermon and Terriermon was frightened. The figure was a monster. The monster was hungry and says it was looking for prey. Terriermon begins to run and the monster tries to catch up with it. Terriermon was afraid and begins to look back, but it wasn't there. He sighs and looks forward, seeing the monster. The monster gives Terriermon a grin and an evil smile on it's face after. Terriermon was so shock it had fainted.

Rosemon looks around as she was in a jungle. She walks forward a few steps and finds that this was her home. She looks around amazed at how she got here. The place had changed since she was little. She didn't remember much though. Not remembering about the others, she walks to a house in the forest. She opens the door to find a witch. The witch smiles and lets her in. Rosemon thanks the witch and asks a question. The witch quickly changed the subject without answering. Smiling with an evil one, the witch takes out an apple and hands it to Rosemon. Rosemon accepts the apple while looking around the house. It was a plain, ordinary house you would find in the real world. Rosemon then takes a bite out of the apple and feels dizzy. Within seconds she falls down on the ground. Then, all kinds of jungle digimon came in and stared at her. The witch had left with an evil laugh. The jungle digimon grab a hold off her and bring her to a safe place. They wait for her to wake up, but she never awakens from the "sleep." She was placed on a bed, blankets on her to keep her warm too. The jungle digimon, each day, came to check on her, but she never woke up and as days past so did her life.
Inside her mind, she was dreaming of being with the digimon she admired. The digimon was about to kiss her, but disappears. Rosemon falls to the ground, crying that they had not kissed and that the digimon left her alone. She keeps crying and crying while being left alone in the darkness.

Teh Soupreme

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:12 pm

User Image

Gin then carries Y Gin to a house he remembered in his childhood when he turned the doorknob he realized it was unlocked.He opened the door and entered he carried Y Gin to the living room and set ghim down on the couch,The wweird part was that he knew were everything in the house was,"Just rest Kid.."Before he could finish his sentence Y Gin went to sleep.Gin then left the room to get a first aid kit he then walked back in and treated Y Gin's wounds.He then waited for Y Gin to wake up.

Impmon was back on Grandracmon's side being pushed around by the Virus-spawn and getting a beating by them.

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:19 pm

"what the?"
ryu is sent falling to the floor, along with dorugoramon and metal seadramon.

Ryu finds himself back at his old house, when his family was still alive. His mother was sitting in the chair to the left, and his father to the right.
There was a crashing outside.....
"there's no way, how did he get me back here, to this very moment, I don't think I could bear to re-live this."
the crashing noise got louder and louder, and after hearing a large crash almost right next to him, he turns to see his father dead, with a katana stabbed through his chest, his eyes staring directly into ryu's
ryu is sweating heavily, and is panicking a ton....
"Why, why do I have to see this again?!"
ryu runs to the door to get outside, but when he opens his door, he sees a katana stabbed through it, and when he looks at the other side, he sees his mother, impaled at the chest, just like his father, her eyes stained with blood, looking straight into his eyes...
ryu is crying now, sweat and tears mixing together, feelings of hatred boiling up inside, like they did in the exact same way, twelve years ago..
"WHY?!"
ryu runs outside, and turns around to see his house being lit on fire, and slowly burning, as everything fades into darkness, an emotionally broken ryu with it.......

"where am I?"
metal seadramon struggled a bit, onyl to find that he was being carried somewhere.
"Who are you people?"
"silence........be quiet or you die......"
metal seadramon knew that voice on the top of his head, piedmon....
"Where are you taking me?"
"to make a new dark master, of course, hehehehehe....."
"Let go of me, no! Get away! You aren't going to turn me into one of those things!"
metal seadramon, still struggling, is carried away, and the darkness enshrouds everything.

Dorugoramon is sent spiralling to the floor, landing very harshly, he finds himself in a desert, with nothing to help him, to comfort him, nothing......just an endless desert.....for millions of miles. There was nothing to get him out of this situation, much similar to his experiences as a dorumon, beaten up and thrown out into the desert to die.
"I remember this, ugh...to think they did that...."
dorugoramon hears a large explosion behind him, and an illusion comes forth:

Father: you were never strong enough dorumon, its your fault she
died!

Dorumon: No it wasn't father, it was both ours, its not right to pass the blame to one person!

Father: if you would have fought, she never would have died, even if the odds were against us!

Dorumon: It was around 100 to ten, what would one rookie change?!

Father: You know, i think you're right, it wouldn't change anything, now that I think about it....I don't think it would change anything if you died like she did, rotting in the desert, beaten up! (the father knocks out dorumon, and beats him up a lot while he's unconsious. The father then throws him outside, about three miles from the village, in the middle of the desert, to die.)
"I still don't understand you, father....."
everything once again fades into darkness, tears rolling down dorugoramon's eyes as the darkness engulfs him once again.....

Amias Nicht

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:54 pm

User Image

When Y Gin wakes up he stares at the bandages confused."Did you do this?"Gin stares athim and nods."Uh-huh I couldn't leave you like this..."He sits down next to Y Gin,"So kid what's your name?"Y Gin stared at him,"umm...its Gin..."Gin then smiled at him,"He thats a nice name so Gin wh are you living in an alley Gin?"Y Gin looked down at the floor,"Because I'm poor I have no home or parents and I'm always hungry..."Gin then stood up and walked into the kitchen,"Hey Gin come over here I'm going to make you something to eat o.k."Y Gin stared and ran into the kitchen.Gin then prepared him a hot meal."Here you go.."Y Gin just chowed down not havng a decent ,meal in months."So um... Gin what is your biggest fear."Y Gin stared at Gin thinking to himself,"Well its living like this for my entire life hungry and homeless..."Gin stared at him,"Oh well try to make some money I know you are young but you need to make a living or you will live like this for the rest of your life."Y Gin nodded,"But what can I do?"Gin pulled out his laptop,"You seem pretty smart try working with computers try logging onto this."He turned it on and handed into him,the thing was that it had a security program that no one can break through except him.

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:11 am

Yin had hidden far in the back of the library, he heard most of the digimon that had come out had left the library now, going after the rest of the school too. A few were still in the library, he couldn't get out. He was lucky they hadn't seen him yet. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't do anything.

Obsidion had gotten out of the egg now, he could feel the virus once again tearing through his coding, his system. He felt the dark urges, the want to destroy.

Thanos had made it into the village, but he kept running. It was the same all over again, the evil digimon were destroying the village, deleting people left and right as goblimon kept running. He made it to the other side of the village but saw them coming from there too, they had the village surrounded. He continued to run.

The gaomon that had just joined Yin now awoke as well, as he got up he saw everyone who had been on the tower now in a large dark room. Forms in the darkness were slowly taking them all away, a pair of hands reached for him so he ran. He ran to a different part, but more hands reached out there as well. He kept running around the room.

Ghoulmon was falling, his wings not helping, he looked around and saw something he had feared. He was back in the lamp. He had thought that after being turned into a different digimon that he would never have to be in that cramped awful space again. And he could tell that it was falling, from high in the sky. He could not see the ground below yet but he knew it was coming.

Gran Dracmon looked down around all the tamers stuck within themselves. He had all his minions he had summoned begin to round them up, he wished to make a statue to remember his triumph with. When they were all together is when he would use crystal revolution, trapping the expressions of fear on their faces for all time.

Yin Yun Yang

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:23 am

Dom awoke when school was over and every one had gone other than his brothers Al and Luke. They picked him up and looked at him. Luke glared at him began to say. "If you can't look after yourself no one will." Al shook his head and said. "We can't help you every time you get in a fight." The walked home as Dom stood there with tears in his eyes. Dom wiped his tears and looked up seeing a black shadow dart between the trees.
Haku was running from a Skullgreymon who fired his rocket at Haku as Dom and Lucy watched and laughed.
Lucy was took into foster care and was their for many years and people went past and looked at her but never chose her.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:58 pm

Kazuki finds himself in the hospital. A dark figure forms next to him and laughs. Kazuki looks at his parents in the hospital, but this time, he was older. Three figures enter the room through the door and run to the side of their parents. It was his siblings and him, but they didn't notice that Kazuki was watching or the dark figure. Staring at his hands, Kazuki was just watching a rerun from the past, but from his old perspective. He watches as his parents were talking with their breath, each one ending with a long silence. Then, the dark figure laughs again and becomes a kid. The dark figure took the form of Kazuki's friend. "I have taken the form of your friend. Going through your memories, I found that he would be a good transformation." The figure then leaves and walks out, but doesn't open the door. Instead, it went through the doors like a ghost. Kazuki followed doing the same thing. "What's happening?" Kazuki asks as he stands next to the figure.

Terriermon wakes up, finding himself in a cave. The bats was noisy as bats and snakes were talking. Digimon appeared, but left as they didn't want anything to do with Terriermon. Terriermon looks around to find a digimon bullying another digimon. He quickly runs and smacks the digimon. The digimon hits the ground and shows that it was a Palmon. "Why did you hurt me Mecha?" Palmon begins to cry. Terriermon walks over and says, "I'm sorry. I thought you were bullying that digimon." Palmon smiles and laughs. She then hits Terriermon with vines, sending him flying back. "Your too kind." The Palmon turns black and laughs. Everything around him turns black and laughs. Terriermon looks around, afraid.

Teh Soupreme

gstyle818

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:52 pm

User Image

Gin then watched Y Gin worked on the laptop in a minute he stopped and stared at Gin,"Um Its blocked.."Gin smiled at him,"Then go through it another way."Y Gin stared and started working again.He stopped in a few minutes and stared at Gin smiling,"I did it mister."Gin smiled then closed the laptop."Wow that was quick...see your pretty smart maybe you should get a laptop and make a living with computers..."Gin smiled at him."You think you're ready to leave Gin."Y Gin stared at him and nodded,"Yeah but since I told you my biggest fear can you tell me yours,"Gin then looked at him,"Well my biggest fear was reliving my childhood but after today I overcame it thanks to you Gin..."Y Gin smiled then left the house.Gin then walked outside after turning of the lights and locking the door,"I'm glad I overcame my fear but the strange part I remember this happening to me when I was little..."Then a white light appeared in front of him then Gin walked through it.

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:29 pm

Ryu re-enters three hours later, to see his young self crying on the streets alone, after suffering the trauma as a child, ryu walks over to y ryu
"Hmmm, had a troubling experience?"
"Why is it any of your business?"
"Because I've just had one too..."
"Really?"
"Yeah, now come with me, i have something to show you..."
ryu takes a walk with him, and darkness consumes them....
"here it is."
ryu and y ryu are standing right in front of a huge statue, which has both ryu's parents on it..."
"Whoa, who made this?"
"I did, many years after they died......if you remember them by the good they did in this world, and not how they died, you will never have the inner hate boiling inside you, or that inner darkness wracking your emotions, advance, take life in full stride, and never look back."
a large bright door appears, and ryu walks through it. He finds himself in a room with a stone tablet, words are written on the tablet.
"Huh? what's this?"

"River of power!"
Metal seadramon slices through piedmon with a laser, and flies off into the sky, after about ten minutes, he stops.
"Does this ever end? Wait, whats that?"
metal seadramon looks up, and sees a small hole opening up in the top of the dark dome...
"Well, there's my exit!"
the path closes up again.....
"not this time, as long as I saw my path once, I can find it again anytime, no matter how much darkness there is!"
metal seadramon flies through the dome, and into a large room with a stone tablet...
"this isn't the exit....."

"whoa, where am I?"
dorugoramon finds himself standing right next to his young self, who is still unconcious.....
"I have to see to his injuries, then, to my father!"
dorugoramon flies the dorumon to shade, about half a mile to the village, and lays him against a broken wall, and breathes a little fire on him, rejuvenating him through the same type of data.
"Now for you, father..."
dorugoramon flew over his old home, and fired right in front of it, the missile exploded with a huge crash, the father dorugoramon flies out to see who caused the commotion
Father: Who are you!?
Dorugoramon: You don't recognize me, well, I could have sworn you just beat up the younger me and left me to die! Hell inferno!
Father: Hell Inferno!

both of the hell infernos collide, but dorugoramon's breaks through and hits the father dead on.

"Now do you feel my pain?! This feeling of uselessness, and sorrow for not being able to do your duty! Thats what you made me feel....and I'm about to show you the power its given me over the years, my life was fed by malicious feelings, and now I can live for things more important, those who are precious to me! Hell inferno!"
the father is deleted by the flames...a white door opens to dorugoramon, and he steps inside....
"this isn't the exit"
dorugoramon says as he sees a room with a stone tablet in it....

"what does this say"
ryu starts to read the tablet, along with dorugoramon and metal seadramon, all in unison

In all that we're learned, through trial and error, sorrow and joy, hate and love, all lives take different paths, but all en up in one place, but at different times. This balance is what makes every person themselves, not anyone else. Hatred and sorrow make you evil, but on the other hand, trial and error make you a person who drives to succeed and never gives up.

While these sayings are true, everyone has that evil side of them that they can't seem to escape. But by reading this tablet, with your voices loud and clear, even the heavens hear of your triumph over your inner darkness. Now you have a task ahead of you, go, and eliminate the darkness residing in others, for it is all that is holding them from an eternal freedom from the dark depths, that, secretly, they wish to destroy themselves, help them free themselves from this curse.......

a large shining door appears in each room, and all three proceed through the doors.....not knowing what awaits them....

Amias Nicht

gstyle818

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:39 pm

User Image

When Gin entered the door he was back in the digital world.He then jumped out of the way as Grandracmon attacked him.Gin dodged then his digivice started to glow."Divine Protection!!"A powerful shield of light surrounded and protected everyone.He then sat down and waited for everyone to wake up.

Kyle XY was a fanbeemon led by a Cannonbeemon again and he was surrounded by Waspmon.He was back in his Bee Kingdom but he was in the bad part of it.They suddenly attacked then Kyle XY screamed for help then a Tigervespamon appeared and saved him.

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm

as all three exit out of their portals, they see gin and his digimon awake, and that some sort of shield was protecting them.
"Nice save, gin."
ryu jumps onto metal seadramon, and flies out of the barrier, metal seadramon fires at gran dracomon again, this time, ryu angles the beam with one of his large arrows, making it fly down right in front of gran dracomon, creating a huge cloud of smoke infront of gran dracomon, lowering his visibility.
metal seadramon, ryu, and dorugoramon then start firing like crazy at gran dracomon, ryu firing explosive arrows, metal seadramon beams, and dorugoramon, firing magma-mized iron spheres.

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Gran Dracmon is astonished, but he sends out three metal phantomon to deal with the tamers who had awakened. They cut the blows coming at him with their scythes. He moved quickly, to deal with all of the other tamers, he knew he would be able to get through the shields with enough force. The velgmon flew down from the sky, it had stayed till this time.

Yin then realized something, as he stood hiding where he was. He had his DS, he wasn't as young as he had been. He checked, and the program was still there. He wasn't helpless, the darkness had clouded this from him, had hidden it from him with the fear of what had happened, he knew he needed to get to the computers. He realized the digimon weren't the same as last time, this would be easy now.

Obsidion raced outside, he knew he could beat this virus, he had last time. He runs out, and he sees Thanos running from evil digimon again. He started running to help him, he had to.

Thanos saw Obsidion, he'd always know Obsidion when he saw him. He ran to him. Together they turned around, the two of them together could take it. As they realized this they both digivolved to their forms. They turned to battle.

Gaomon had managed to not be taken, most of the people in the room had been, as he ran he saw the hands going for Yin now. The tamer whose digimon had saved him, the tamer that had let him help. He wasn't going to let him and his digimon go. He then raced to stop the hands from taking him. On his way he digivolved to mirage gaogamon.

Ghoulmon saw the ground now, it was a swamp. He saw another lamp falling in the distance, he lands now though. His lamp sinks into the muck, he fears he shall never be found again. He remembers something now though. The day he had fallen into the swamp is the day he had been found. The day he had been released, and that night he had been freed of the lamp by having his form changed in a wish. A hand reaches down into the muck and begins to lift him out again, the same green hand that had rescued him last time. Thanos, who then gave him to Yin. As this happened he rose out of his darkness as well.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games