Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:54 am

"Way ahead of you Vince! Stun Shocker! Kokuwamon shouted as he flew into battle. Jammie knelt beside Augumon and placed his hands on Augumon's shoulders. "C'mon. We need your help." Jammie said softly. Augumon simples shock his head. "I know you can help us. I know what you went through was worse then most other digimon, but I know you have the courage to make things right again." Augumon looked up, there was still fear in his eyes but he knew what he must do. He moved aside from Jammie and ran into battle "Pepper breath, Poi! Augumon shouted as a fireball shot from his mouth and hit the PlatniumSukamon dead on in the face.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:57 am

((Want to have a battle?))

Frizz came closer towards the Sukamon. "Critical Bite!" The PlatinumSukamon shouted with pain. The other two were being taken care of by Agumon and Kokuwamon. "Leo Claw!" Frizz said still biting him. The PlatinumSukamon got a scratch right down the center of it's face. Tears started to form and than he disappeared into data. Frizz satisfied with his work, looked around, and than started helping the other two digimon fight.

Teh Ace of Shades

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:03 am

((it may be awhile. D: you're digimon's still an In-Training and mine are about to digivolve to Champion. If you can hurry up and get them to rookie I'll hold off on going champion.))

"Scissor Arms Mini!" "Pepper breath, Poi! Poi! Poi!" Jammie watched from the sidelines as his digimon battled against the Platinumsukamon. Once they were reduced to data, he relaxed slightly. "Did... did you see me!" Augumon said in his weak voice. Jammie knelt down and patted him on the head. "you did great, buddy." Jammie said with a smile.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:10 am

((that is okay, I have a mega waiting for yours to become a mega than! xd )

Vince walked towards the gate and than pushed it open a bit. He peeked inside, it was empty, completely empty. Not even a living soul was in there. It was am empty back room, connected to every room in the castle. Vince walked into the building. He opened the door slightly enough for everyone to get in also, and waited for everyone to get in. There was no light in the room other than the sun light, and there were glass images placed upon the walls. As everyone got in, Vince closed the door and than locked it with a wooden board placed next to the door.

Teh Ace of Shades

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 am

(( stressed ))

"Now what?" Jammie asked. He could feel Augumon starting to shake again. "It'll be ok," Jammie said to Augumon. He could only imagine the fear Augumon was feeling, being at the heart for what has been the source of his pain for so long.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:25 am

"I don't know..." Vince told him. There was so many doors. He looked at the images on all the glass mirrors. 8 of them were the same ones from the tower! The seven sins digimon and Lucemon. They were all aligned on a wall and they all seemed like to be staring at something. Their eyes, all stared at the center door on the opposite wall. "We go through there..." Vince said pointing towards the door. All the other doors were fancy and everything, but that one door, had faded paint, scratches, and burnt marks. Somethings that never should belong in the castle. The other doors also had fences around them, while that one didn't. That door seemed to be for the slave digimons. Vince walked towards the door and opened it. It was dark and had brick walls. "Come on..." He walked into the hallway, behind him was Frizz.

Teh Ace of Shades

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am

Jammie followed Vince into the next room followed by Kokuwamon and Augumon. The room was just as dark as the last one. Jammie looked around the room. He could see shadows backing away from them. More slaves, he thought.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:42 am

Vince looked around and flipped a switch. The lights turned on all of the sudden. "More slaves...." Vince said. They were all gathered together in a corner, frightened and scared. Vince walked towards them and than turned towards a door. "This is to KingSukamon's throne. That is why, they are scared, they are scared of him appearing again. That is why they are gathered on the opposite end." Vince said pointing towards the door. "You guys are free, go out of the castle and go straight across the kingdom, you will find a crack in the wall to escape. A Burgermon is waiting on the other end." Vince said. They slowly started to walk out of the corner, one by one.

Teh Ace of Shades

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 am

Vince opened the door, and the hallway appeared. It was fancy compared to the room, that looked like a dungeon. He walked into the hallway along with Frizz and started to walk. The hallway was like in a spiral, it was going round and round and round. It was a ramp going up to the top floor, where KingSukamon was suppose to be. Vince guessed they were in a tower. As they walked up the spiral, glass images started to appear. The first one, was of Lopmon and Terriermon. They were smiling and happy under the sun. The second one was of Betamon and Gekomon. They were fighting in the picture. The third was of the Leomon and Liomon. True they looked the same, but they were angry at one another. As he continued, the last image appeared. It was the end of the digital world. Lucemon held the world within her arms and was crushing it as if it was a toy. Vince stood there, staring at the image, stunned, but there was something familiar about it. In the corner of the image there was tiny words. "History repeats itself..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:13 pm

((sorry it took so long... i'm getting ready to go visit my dad for father's day. Mind if we take a couple hour recess? also... Lucemon's a guy...))

Jammie, Kokuwamon, and Augumon followed Vince into the throne room. They admired the stain glass windows and paused with Vince at the last one. "I don't get it?" He said. "It's an image of Lucemon. It's said that he lives in the dark area of the digital world, sleeping. Legend's say that he'll awake when a great rebellion consumes the entire digital world, Lucemon will awaken to destroy the world." Kokuwamon explained to the best of his knowledge. "Esh," he simply said. "So, where's King Sukamon?" Jammie asked as he looked up at the empty throne.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Vince walked up the spiral some more until they have reached the throne room. "He is here, somewhere..." Vince whispered. The throne was empty, but he was there somewhere, hiding around a corner. "Where are you..." Vince whispered.
Frizz sniffed the air, but the scent around the room was the same, nothing was different. "He is here, he marked everything here with his scent." Vince looked at Frizz. Than at Jammie.
"We have no choice. We have to search every inch of this room, either that, or we destroy the whole thing and hopefully, we will get him..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:50 pm

((alright well I'm leaving now. I'll post again when I get the chance. 3nodding ))

"Well I rather go with plan A, but something tells me you'll have more fun with plan B." Jammie explained as he looked around the Throne room. Kokuwamon flew up to get a better view and Agumon huddled close to him.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 pm

"Very true..." Vince said. In the back of his head, he was saying: "You sure do know how to spoil some fun...." Just then his digivice started to vibrate and glow. Vince took it out and a digimon appeared. Imperialdramon PM appeared out of the digivice. "Light's shadow...."
"Vince..." He replied in an angry voice. "Frizz...." Than he turned his attention to Vince. "What are you doing??"
"Finding KingSukamon..." Vince replied to him.
"O, he is right there." He pointed towards columns on the level of the room. It was the perfect place to hide also, it was narrow, and it was hard to see behind the columns. "Can I blast him into smithereens?" Light's Shadow asked with a wicked smile.
"No, we need to question him first, than you could blast him." Vince told him.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:00 pm

"how long have you been hiding him?" Jamie asked. "yeah, he could have come in handy against MetalSeadramon," kokuwamon added.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:13 pm

[[enter, nagato, from tropical jungle]]
"Hmmm, they said something about king sukamon, so I guess they're near the palace..."
Mirage gaogamon and nagato get there quickly. Nagato enters the castle, avoids the guards, and sets up safe parameters.
"Now I can see what they're doing...."
Nagato looks around the corner, and into the throne room, and hears light's shadow asking about blowing king sukamon to smithereens.
"s**t...this is a predicament..."
nagato steps out, his bow aimed to Vince.
"There are others who need the assistance of king sukamon, those people's needs should come before you destroy him, this will keep the digital world in more harmony.
Dorugoramon, mirage gaogamon, duftmon, darkdramon, and metal seadramon enter the room, omnimon follows shortly after.
"I will not allow disrupt the peace of this digital world!"
Duftmon grabs king sukamon, and flies back to gran locomon, who takes king sukamon to the swamp. Duftmon flies back in, and all the digimon attack.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games