Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Old Profiles (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Username: recallshifter

Name: Johnathan " Recall" silver

Job: Grocery clerk (by day) Illegal Gambling Street Fighter (by night)

Abilities: "Pretty good" hand to hand fighter ( over 50 wins on the underground fighting circuit) computer savvy (thanks to his high school education) Listening to the voice of the wind (one too many blows to the head or something else)
Equipment: Nap sack with a change of clothes, " classic" Digivice, Various " Bling"

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Very zen like, calm, cool and collected, though for some reason, whenever i fight came up, he was the first one to jump right in. Otherwise he is quite mellow with a strong sense of justice and Right.
Biography: You would not find more of an odd pair then Maxwell and Rachel Gurther, Richard's parents. Max was a proud member of the armed forces, And Rachel was a self defense instructor and a Buddhist. Normally, you would call that a combination of a Juan Claude Van Dam, but instead, what was created was one Richard Silver. why Silver and not Gurther, it was something his mother said when he was born, that Richard, in her state of blissful nirvana, shined with the brilliance of pure polished silver.

With his father at war constantly, Richard was raised by his mother, imparting him with her way of life, not to mention her skills in self defense, though she called it self defense for she never taught him any attacks only defensive styles. But Richard's thirst for more as quenched at school, where he found a more fitting YinYang philosophy.

It was through the school Martial Arts program, where he learned to attack. And it was against his mother's wishes to boot, not wanting him to be tempted to seek out fights. But that was something that was apart of him, thanks to his father's influence. The years flew by and he won several awards for fighting in tournaments, though he was only allowed in school santioned tournaments, the others he could not enter for they needed him to be apart of a dojo which was something he could not hide from his mother, she barely accepted his fighting for school.

When Richard was sixteen, his father passed away in combat. His mother passed three months later, a broken heart, but she was oddly peaceful about it. The Military benefits helped him until his twenty first birthday, when he had to find his own place. He moved down to a place in miami florida, where the only job he could find was a Grocery clerk , it was sheer luck that he found the underground fight scene, which allowed him to keep his skills sharp and make some money, under the table from the bets.

He had gotten comfortable with his life, and fate finds a way to spice up your life in ways you can't imagine. while meditating before he had a fight. He felt a different electric taste on the wind, and he got up to investigate. He grabbed his napsack as he walked, he then saw a small device floating in a white light. Grabbing it opened the door of white light in front of him. He then, with no fear or hesitation, walked through it and then he was transferred to the digital world.

Home: A small apartment in miami

Alignment: He stands for his own sense of Justice

Digimon: Elecmon
User Image

First Encounter: it was around the first few minutes of Richard's arrival in the digital world. He was getting a bit too comfortable under a digital tree, when a went flying right in front of his face. Elecmon claimed that richard was invading his territory, but richard did not seem to phased that a weird creature was talking his language. Richard stood up and retaliated. The two battled, it was inconceivable that a human could be a match for a digimon, but richard was holding his own. During one blow, richard stuck out his digivice, which was still in his hand the whole time, a bit too far out and the machine made contact with Elecmon. At that moment there was a blinding light from the digivice. The two stood dumbfounded, unaware of the significance of what had transpired. elecmon, saw the digivice and sighed before explaining that they were now partners and elecmon told Richard what he knew of the digivice and what it did, which was only rumors and second hand stories.
Extra Notes/Other: N/A
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Username: Aeternum777

Name: Temp, "The Lost One"

Job: Does not remember

Abilities: What can one who does not remember anything be proficient at beyond watching and learning again. Fortunately, Temp enjoys this. He also apparently is extremely adept in combat, or at least dodging it and dodging during it. With this said, he has found himself to be an excellent scout. He is also proficient with the staff and polearm weapons...not that there are too many around here...

Equipment: Digivice (Green and Blue D-Arc. Red trim around the screen. Black and white checkered belt loop. Fancy snazy :3), And bag for carrying things. Black punk zipper cargo pants, black jacket. Black and white shirt underneath. Sneakers.

Appearance: Brown, neatly kept hair, auburn almost red eyes. White skin, though obviously not a stranger to the sun. Wears a lax and nonchalant smile, and his eyes droop slightly.

Personality: He tends to take everything that comes at him very easily, going with the flow and trying to avoid trouble. However, he does have a sense of honor and justice in that he likes to treat things fairly for both parties. In other words, balance is always key for him. Any friends he has he guards with his life, and enemies he decides to fight do not normally receive mercy... Oh, but of course he's a real fun and cool dude to get to know! You just gotta dig deep is all! His favorite pass-time is telling riddles.

Biography: Temp does not have a biography, since having a biography requires a life. And so far as his memory serves, he does not have anything up until being poked in the face by a little red claw. As hard as he tries, he just simply can't remember. However, he has come to terms with this and taken a rational and dare anyone say expert approach to the situation, remaining calm and wary of what lies ahead for him. As he journeys through the Digital World and Tamer Island, bits and piece of information cause flashes of temporary memory to come back to him. And so he attempts to regather his life. So maybe one day, he CAN write a biography. He gave himself the title "The Lost One." Why...well, because it was quite literal to be honest. XD

Home: He does not remember. However, his partner Ashu was kind enough to offer a small space and breakfast at his residence. It was just a small shack, but nonetheless home sweet home.

Alignment: As he does not remember his past, Temp is trying to find what he should fight for, or if he was fighting for anything before hand. Nobody recognizes him, so he guessed that wasn't it. But all in all, he is a very neutral person. He doesn't act or speak unless prompted to by a situation or person. One that he has most likely already judged heavily.

Digimon: User Image

First Encounter: Temp's first encounter with Ashu started with a poke to the face and a violent awakening. Ashu was kind to Temp, giving him a home, his digivice that had been found with him, and most importantly a name until he found his original. The little dragon's wit was also nice as his liveliness did well to amuse Temp despite his laid-back disposition.

Extra Notes/Other:
HERE'S A RIDDLE!

What is it you have to answer?
But to answer you have to ask?
And to ask you have to speak?
And to speak you have to know,
The answer.

PM me or post in my Tamer profile if you know the answer!

Aeternal777

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 am

Tamer Bio: Jai Mazuno

DETAILS
Name: Jai Mazuno
Sex: Male
Height: 5 ft 4 inch
Eye Color: Aqua blue
Hair Color: Brown
Talks in: Dark blue

MISC.
Blood Type: O
Good meaning: Agreeable, sociable, optimistic
Bad meaning: Vain, rude, jealous, arrogant

Clothing: Jai wears a black jacket with red tones to it, a normal pair of black jeans, and has a long flowing scarf. He always carries a pair of glasses in his pocket incase he has to read anything. He picks up his scarf in the digital world.

First joined DTI: December 2010

BIO
Personality: Jai doubts his own abilities and thinks of himself as worthless. He is the jealous type, and sometimes throws temper tantrums. He hates to have people make a big fuss over him as it makes him feel inferior to others.

Personal history: Due to a mixed relation family, Jai still debates if he is Japanese of English. He was born in England, but moved to Tokyo when he was 5 years old. His parents moved him to a school in the corner of the city, and this is where Jai met his best friend Rei Makoto. Jai and Rei spent many years together as friends, and Jai felt that he was a somebody when Rei was around. One unfortunate day, when Jai was 13, a small herd of bullies cornered Jai, they punched him, they tormented him, and they made him feel like a small bug compared to other people. These bullies tortured Jai into doing the thing he would never dream of; Bullying his best friend. It wasn't repetative bullying, it only happened for two days, but it was enough for Rei to hate him, and from then on, Jai became a loner. It was a quiet day at the beach during the summer holidays, Jai was reading a good book, all alone on a quiet, empty beach, as his 14th birthday treat. This was unusual because normally everybody in town would be here, but Jai didn't care. He put down his book and stared at the horizon, when a huge blinding light opened up in front of Jai. This light pulled him off the sand, and sucked him in, the next thing he knew he was lying on the hard metal, that floored a huge city. Upon arrival, a small creature that looked like a flying hamster told him about what had happened. Jai was puzzled, he was just reading, and now a strange animal that could talk was touring him around a huge city. Jai knew that this part of the city was on the outskirts, he knew this from being in a city all his life, but a strong smell of smoke and burnt rubble wafted through the air.

Appearance:
User Image

MY DIGIMON BIO:

User ImageUser Image
Talks in: Bold Purple

Digivolution chain:
Patamon -> Angemon -> DNA with Devimon = Lucemon CM -> Lucemon SLM
Use:
LucemonCM is my partner, but I will Bio-merge with him to create Lucemon SLM.
Bio:
Lucemon is Jai's companion on his travels throughout the Digital realm. Lucemon began as a Patamon, which Jai met upon arriving in the Digital world, who then Digivolved into an Angemon. Upon this sudden Digivolution, Angemon would not revert back to his Patamon stage. Upon a battle with a Cherubimon later in Jai's journey, Angemon was struck by a streak of magnificent black Lightning, and what emerged from the ball of energy was a Lucemon Chaos mode. Lucemon keeps Jai practicaly sane when they travel, and is now Jai's best friend.
Thanks to Kazu Matsumoto who let me DNA with his Devimon!
Thanks to the people who made the art!
Thanks to Levelknight20 who found the LucemonSLM sprite!

((I didn't put this here when I joined, I've only done it now because someone reminded me.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Username: Beta Flyer

Name: Beta Flyer

Job: Waiter, Tech School Student

Abilities: Great computer skills. Excellent tactician. Can play a mean harmonica as well as trumpet. Great at hopping fences, and swimming.

Equipment: A teal Digivice tied around his neck with some string along with a small backpack carrying his phone, iPod, a pack of skewers or as he likes to call them, over-sized tooth picks, and a pair of mechanical wings.

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Tends to be very social and fakes a mysterious side, but he makes it work just enough to keep his real identity a secret. He can be quite the annoyance if bored yet makes up for it with the amount of excitement he brings.

Biography: (A history, back story, family tree, important experiences... be descriptive. The More description, the more interesting the character is.)

Home: Seattle, Washington

Alignment: No one.

Digimon: User Image
Talks in red.

First Encounter: When first coming to the Digital World, Beta landed around a place full of smoke and a Digimon came up to him. Beta assumed it was just more smoke, but it turned out to be Mokumon. In shock Beta started running but Mokumon followed. Beta flew out of the area only to find no ground beneath as he ran so far, he ran off a cliff. Mokumon tried to save him but couldn't so Mokumon got help to rescue Beta after his fall. When Beta came to, he checked his pack and found a digivice and Mokumon at his side.

DankTectonics

asmuller1996

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Username: asmuller1996

Name: Jessica Jones

Job: Student

Abilities: Can Play The Piano, Speak German and English, Good In Math

Equipment: Digivice, Journal, Sleeping Bag, Pen, Ipod, NDS

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: Jessica is a kind and caring girl. She isn’t really shy to girls but to boys she tends to blush a lot. She enjoys playing games on her NDS and loves eating candy. She dislikes people who tease her and hates bad digimon and bad people.

Biography: Jessica lived in a nice place in Germany. She was the most popular girl in her class but never used it to her advantage. She enjoyed talking to her friends and never liked being alone. Even in the Digital World that never changed that small fact.

Home: United Kingdom

Alignment: Good

Digimon: Botamon - Koromon - Agumon - Greymon - MetalGreymon - WarGreymon - Omnimon

First Encounter: Jessica was sitting in her house using her computer when suddenly a bright light emitted from it. Jessica closed her eyes and when she next opened it she was on the floor lying down and a black object was on top of her. She sat up and grabbed it because she thought it looked so cute. When it first spoke she didn’t hear it but then it bit her and she screamed. The digimon was a Botamon and after it apologized and told her all about this world they became partners and good friends.

Extra Notes/Other: She has a lot of games on her NDS and a lot of music on her Ipod.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:27 am

Username: rabid_sparrowhawk

Name: Saiki 'Silentium' Petrovich Cazador

Job: A student but does some work in the libary.

Abilities: Speaks Latin and Russian (I don't actually speak these or have any clue how the language is formed, to still give the feeling he knows them I will use common phrases that already exist in the languages.) Can easily judge people (not like judgemental, I mean he can 'analise' them) and can use this to manipulate them rather effectively.

Equipment: Saiki always carrys a notebook, pen and a volume of Cicero's De re publica. He carries a concealed Marakov PM, purely for the reason that it: 'Stops people nattering when I reaveal it'. he carries his books in a sachel with his Iphone and pad.

Appearance: Here's a picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: On the outside Sai is very quite, not usually making conversation, he prefers to 'analise' as he puts it. He get's annoyed if people 'rabbit on' and hates rambles, the only eception to this is speeches, which he veiws as literature. He often appears not to care about people on the outside as he doesn't talk or express any real views on things he's asked. Note: This shouldn't be confused with not having emotions!

Biography: Having technically English parents, (his parents met in St. Petersburg in Russia and his father living most of his life there). His last name is spanish and can be traced back to a gurreila fighter in the War of Independence from Napoleon. It is probable his family left for England at this time, following the insecurity, they lived in England until 1967, when his Grandfather went to Russia for a job in teaching english as a Second language, to he thought, Students, he was actually teaching KGB agents, when he died his parents moved to Japan for his mothers job(in an unamed buisness). He has lived in Japan all his life. His real middle name, Petrovich is after his fathers best friend, Joesph Petrovich. At school his ability to 'read people like a book' turned into the ability to manipulate, the main case of this was when, at the age of 10, he was able to manipulate Sho to manipulate Jai to bully Rei, watching all three lives spiral down hill, was the moment when he realised he was 'Socially Sadistic'.

Talks in: Green

Home: Kyoto, Japan

Alignment: What is truly good, Order? Order boils down to opression! Chaos is free reign, to destroy, eleminate and to have power and, in the end, all humanity is; is a lust of power and control!

Digimon:
Coredramon called Aestus

User Image
Talks in: Brown

First Encounter: After awaking in a building, he found a small, hyperactive, dragon-like creature. After it burnt half the room he managed to calm it down with the words: Temerarius, bestia of incendia ut mos of vestri vinco! (meaning; Heed beast of fire to the will of your master!) He often gives his instructions to him in Latin.

Extra Notes/Other: 'Socially sadistic' meaning, in the real world he enjoyed emotional pain of others. (others coming soon (bingo)).

rabid_sparrowhawk

lunamaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Tristan Spencer

Job:
Home: The Wild Jungle
NOTE: Tristan Believes he is in some sort of trauma induced coma and that his brain is feeding him images of his subconscious. He thinks he’s insane and thus acts it.
Personality: I’m Traveling through my mind, now a mind isn’t the prettiest place, my thoughts always keep me on my toes. Even the most innocent looking creatures can be deadly. I’m edgy, paranoid, and will try and run a knife through you if you seem threatening. I’m a nice guy if you disarm yourself though.
Combat: Only My knife made it into this place. I’m glad it’s always on me. My best weapons are my revolvers however. They’re like children to me… I need to find some revolvers fast. Otherwise how am I gonna defend myself?
BACKGROUND [Before The Fall]: the day was so normal, no feeling of unease pervaded me. I hugged Mom goodbye without the knowledge that I may never see her again. I drifted through that day with such ignorance. If I could savor every moment of my last day sane, I would… I would give all my Classmates a wonderful goodbye; truthfully I don’t know what I’d do. I wouldn’t touch those files… It would still happen, but I wouldn’t touch them. The code was arranged like a flower, this flower was never supposed to bloom. Yet I fed it water, and not only did it eat, it opened and bloomed. The colors seemed to go on for hours, perhaps an eternity. It grew a new world, leaving the old one behind. And I know that’s where I lost my sanity, with that flower of code. [That’s what happens when you try to hack a Card Scanner]
Equipment: I have a solid pair of boots, my green and purple Digi-Device, a nice pair of khakis, and a green long sleeved shirt, that and a combat knife. I need to find guns…
Alignment: Whatever gets me out of this Hell.
Theme Songs: Main- MX Missiles: Andrew Bird- The Mysterious Production of Eggs
Battle Spider Breath: Homestuck –Volume 7: At The price of Oblivion
AFTER THE FALL: I awoke with only a distant memory of flowers. The smells of jungle washed through my nose, I could barely stand up in what I though was a dream. I reached into my boot and withdrew my knife, a tool which follows me even into my nightmares. It was night and darkness greeted me on all sides, I walked forward into a cover of nothingness. I soon realized I was not asleep and that this nightmare had never begun. I cursed and swore into the darkness, swiping at nothing. I marked trees with my blade. My mind had given up on me; I curled into a ball and pondered the unfamiliar stars above me. Eventually sleep took me in her arms and I drifted into my wondrous dreamlands.
The sunshine woke me by climbing up my body till it reached my face. I had uncurled in my sleep, I was smiling when I awoke, a challenge like no other faced me… This would be my greatest challenge; I would have to fight myself, someone who I loved more than anything, someone who meant the world to me, a person who knew me and loved me more than anyone else. I strode into the jungles with grim determination. Eventually, despite not being present, I began to feel hungry. I’m Happy I was hungry at that time, because if I wasn’t. I would never have met my Guardian.
I was going to eat him raw. My lunch did me the pleasure of scurrying right in between my legs. It looked deliciously plump in the momentary glimpse I saw. Needless to say I bolted after the thing and rolled to grab it. My knife was at its neck in an instant. The thing looked troubled, and just as I drew my blade back for a killing blow the thing spoke. I fainted dead away, my troubles temporarily abated by a talking rat.
When I awoke the thing hovered over me, frantically flapping its long ear like wings. We stared at each other for a while, absorbing just what the hell we were. Eventually my gaze shifted from a wary one to one barely conscious. I started to realize that I had been bleeding this entire time. Perhaps I’d hit my head on a rock? And despite my best efforts my consciousness faded once again. Maybe I was imagining stuff, but the dried blood begs to differ. Revolver as he begs to be called is leading me towards a city.
“So, Goodbye for now Cowboy”
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Username: Jyger85

Name: Genki 'Geoff' Fujiwara

Abilities: Average at sports and track. Fairly good at math. Can speak English and Japanese.

Equipment: Digivice, DigiModify cards, travel bag, food and water, bandages

Appearance: Blue and black long-sleeved shirt. Black boots and jeans. Black scarf. Teal tinted goggles.

Personality: Generally rather humble, Geoff doesn't generally think too much of himself, but is eager to help when he's needed. Somewhat picky, he likes what he likes and doesn't what he doesn't, end of story. He also is quite easily smitten with most beautiful girls.

Biography: Half Canadian and half Japanese, Geoff's parents became separated when he was a little boy. As a result, he doesn't remember much about when they were a family. He's recently moved back to Japan, where his adventure begins...

Home: Geoff's Dad lives in Canada and while his Mom lives in Japan. As a result, he has a tendency to be moved back and forth between the two, though he tends to prefer Japan.

Alignment: Good.

Digimon:User Image

First Encounter: Geoff was just settling into his new school when a friend gave a new v-pet. That night in the Digital World, however, a Jyarimon hatched at the same time as Geoff's v-pet, somehow allowing Jyarimon to realise into the Human World. Feeling a connection to Geoff, he managed to crawl up to him in his bed before the two were pulled back into the Digital World, where Geoff's v-pet has transformed into a Digivice.

Extra Notes/Other: Favourite Phrases include "Awesometastic", "What the flipping hey", and "What in the blue heck?".

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

CobaltSDragon

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:12 am

Username: CobaltSDragon

Name: Cobalt

Abilities: Good at Science, Plays violin, Speaks French and English, Fast runner

Equipment: Digivice, Travel bag, food and water, First Aid Kit

Appearance: Long silky black hair, green and black long-sleeved shirt, jeans and black boots, green scarf, Aqua tinted goggles.

Personality: Kind, Caring, Loyal, Honest, Helpful, Sometimes Sensitive, Happy, Funny, and Smart.

Biography: Asian-American born in the U.S.A. Moves back to Japan with her grandparents since her dad and mom died....

Home: Grandparents' house in Japan

Digimon: Dorimon

First Encounter: In Cobalt's parents' will, they left her a Digivice and a stuffed Dorimon. After she fell asleep, the Digivice shot out a beam of light and the stuffed Dorimon became real and sent Cobalt and Dorimon (and the Digivice itself) to the Digital World......

Extra Notes/Other: Favorite Phrases are ""I told you so!" and "I knew it!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 am

Username: Roharu Eruna

Name: Mike Hunt

Abilities: Eidetic memory (capable to memorize images, texts, and even sounds with great precision and in considerable quantity). Also able to estimate speed, angles and distance at plain sight. Easily capable to learn many things, however he has a complete lack of physical attributes.

Equipment: Digivice, syringes filled with anesthesia (works as both, self defense or to calm the pain in case of an accident), travel bag.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: Mike is normally alone all the time, ever since he was little he learns, the bad way, that no one wants to be get along with a little genius, even professors didn't like him. Mike distrusts almost everyone and is never a 'nice' with the people he met at first. He's independent and have a character a little too strong for his own good. However, he will do anything he can to protect the few people that he could consider his 'friends'.

Biography: Since the age of six, Mike noted his facility in various subject on school, even correcting his teachers sometime, which wasn't a nice idea (even thought he was right and they were wrong). Little by little he decided that, in order to fit in properly, remains with a low profile. He spends the rest of his training to became a Tamer as a normal kid, while in secret, he keeps developing his analytic abilities on his own home. Not even his parents know about his high IQ.

Home: Mike lives with his family in USA, he has a room that looks normal at the beginning, but if you check his computer (taking in count you can past all his passwords and firewalls) then you could see just how good that boy is with a computer in hands.

Alignment: Mike doesn't consider himself good, because he has no aspiration to protect strangers, nor he cares what other people think of him. But he doesn't consider himself evil at all either because he doesn't care whether other suffer or if he wins something for that. He only answer to logic.

Digimon:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

First Encounter: Mike spent most of his time alone, listening music and commonly checking any updates available on his computer. It was in one night, at the age of twelve years old, when in a dream he just couldn't help slipping some tears of sadness, wishing to have at least one person with who he could relate with, one person to talk to instead of playing dumb. That night a bright light came out of his window, he just couldn't help but awakening, however he couldn't look properly because of the intensity of the light. All he could see was some sort of bright creature approaching to him, leaving him unconscious. Once he wakes up he find a digivice and an egg right next to him on his bed. After a few days of research, he soon realize that it was a digi-elf the one that came the other night. He felt both, happy someone answered his call for a friend, and pathetic that someone else had to butt in his life in order to make him feel happy. Whatever the reason or the feeling he felt toward the digi-elf, he happily took care of the egg and raised him as his partner. At his rookie stage, Dracomon was capable to understand Mike's way of thinking most of the times, showing that the digimon may not be a genius but still quite decent.

Extra Notes/Other: Mike is a rational boy, doesn't believe in religion, honor or any other abstract thing... however he is willing to adapt to any situation even if it is against his believing in order to have a better life. He can be quite of a sociopath once in a while.

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Username: Darkfire Karan

Name: Belphegor Sagawara

Job: Strategist

Abilities: Can stay calm in intense situations. Master at chess. A great leader. Has such an amazing bond with his Digimon where he can just think the plan and the Digimon will know it.

Equipment: A Digivice that he modded into his right hand's glove. A sorts of medical drugs in hidden pockets in his coat. A flair gun just in case.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: A kind tamer who is still learning the ropes to becoming a Warrior. He can always be trusted. Cares about his Digimon a bit to much that he will always make sure that they will never die. He will always try to make then get to their full potential.

Biography: Belphegor is a mix between Indian and Italian. His mom being Indian and dad being Italian. He lived in Italy with his parents and is now fluent in English, Italian, and Gujarati. He lived in a rich neighborhood and had the biggest house in town. His dad was a Doctor and he never was home much and his mom was a housewife. He never once wondered how his dad made so much money as a doctor to afford a Giant House with butlers, maids, and bodyguards. Belphegor had a giant interest in chess. At school, he was the captain when we went into Sophomore year. He couldn't Freshmen year due to he didn't have the skills to be a leader at the time. He made his team with Nationals when he was captain. But their was something else that Belphegor was interested in instead of just chess. It was Digimon. In his town, Digimon was the most popular game ever. Every teenage in Belphegor's school played it. But Belphegor by far was the most interested in it. One day Belphegor was mysteriously kicked out of school with a High School Diploma. He wondered why so he went home to ask his mom. When he was home his dad was waiting for him at the door. They both entered the house and had a seat across from each other with body guards surrounding both of them. Belphegor's dad took out two gloves. The right hand glove had what it looked like a Digivice built in it. Bel was confused on what was up. Belphegor's dad admitted that he was behind being kicked out of school with a Diploma. His dad then told him that Digimon are real creatures and that they can be brought back to the Human World. He also confessed that he was not a Doctor and is actually the leader of a big Mafia family. He said that when Bel turns 25, he will be the new Mafia leader. He also has to keep this a secret from his mother since she doesn't know about this. He also told Bell that he will live in the Digital World for the next nine years. At first, Bel didn't like the idea so much. But after much thought, he decided to go with it. He told his dad that he will make a family that included both Digimon and Tamers. Belphegor took his fathers gloves and put them on. His father then said that he took his toy Digivice and uploaded his three Digimon on it already. Belphegor walked up to he computer and looked at his dad. "Don't worry...your mother will not know of this. She will think that you are in College." Bel's father said with a smile. Bel teared up as he left to the Digital World.

A giant green light engulfed Belphegor in. Suddenly he found himself in city. He saw both humans and Digimon interacting with each other. He looked as his right hand's glove. He pressed one of the buttons and three creatures came out. A Turtle, a toy Dinosaur, and a Ghost. He remembered them from his Digivice. It was DynamoPlug the Kamemon, Zenji the ToyAgumon, and SogeKing the Bakamon. He was shocked to see them. Since then the three traveled the Digital together to meet new Digimon and Tamers. What new people will they meet?

Home: Turin, Italy

Digimon: Digimon

First Encounter: Kamemon. ToyAgumon, and Bakemon are Belphegor's first ever Digimon.

Extra Notes/Other: Belphegor has many nicknames. A few of them are "Turtle King", "Bloody Shark", and the of course "Bel". He also owns the Crest of Hell.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 am

Username: alphacenturi78

Name: Nathan Jackson

Job: College Student

Abilities: Good At The Guitar, Good At Maths, Good At Capoeira

Equipment: Digivice, Nunchaku, Books, Guitar

Personality: Nathan is a kind, quiet boy who dislikes talking and likes peace and quiet. He occasionally makes friends but unless they start a conversation with him he won't be talking that often. He enjoys playing online games since he can be alone in his room without anyone bothering him. He is also a very intelligent person and was the valedictorian of his class.

Biography: Nathan lived in Australia for most of his life and barely ever left the country. He studied hard so that he could be a businessman like his father. One day his father was killed in an accident which scarred him greatly. Being depressed he became more distant towards his friends and eventually became a loner. He smiled a lot but that was only so that people wouldn't go over and talk to him about his life or try to start a conversation with him. He eventually finished his school and became the valedictorian. He went to college but never changed his personality.

Home: House In Australia

Alignment: Neutral

Digimon: DemiDevimon
User Image

First Encounter: As Nathan was walked home during the weekends to visit his family he noticed a strange creature hanging in the trees. It looked like a bat yet it was round. He walked over to it and it flew over to him revealing itself to being a DemiDevimon. It flew over to him but Nathan wasn't afraid. Instead he decided to be friends with it seeing as though it seemed to be similar to him in many ways. He brought it back to his house and went up to his room. He found a strange object next to his computer and when he touched it the computer began to glow and he was sucked into it. When he woke up he was in the digital world.

alphacenturi78

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Username:0Niku0

Name:Kazuki Yamato

Job:Student

Abilities: Parkour

Equipment:Small bookbag,Parkour gloves, hoodie, necklace, running shoes, trail mix, chewing twic, and a digivice

AppearanceUser Image:

Personality: Kazuki is a very stubborn and sarcastic type of guy who likes to joke around with people who he talks to. He can be mean at times but he does it out of love, but when ever he talks to a girl that he is interested in he either really mean to her or messes up the conversation somhow.

Biography:Kazuki has been living hin the orphanage since he was the age of five. His dad was shot and killed from a stray bullet that nobody knows where, and his mom never came back home one day and was reported missing. From that day on Kazuki's life was hell. He dreaded every day that he was in the orphanage. He only had a handfull of people who he talk to in the orphanage and he really didnt like those people in the first place. WHen Kazuki was alone he would spend his time outside doing pakuor. It just made him forget about all of his troubles when ever his adreneline started to rush really fast he enjoyed the thrill of jumping from one building to another and hoping that he wouldnt make a single mistake that could cost him his life. In fact Kazuki loved it so much that he deicded to run away from the orphanage with what ever he had and just travel to where ever his heart took him. And then maybe one day he could find a new place that he could call home.

Home:The world

Alignment:He is Neutral

Digimon biggrin emiDevimon(In the process)

First Encounter: Kazuki was parkouring in the middle of the night as always when he felt an odd presence. He started to head towards the general area where he felt it. Thats when he saw a bat like digimon(DemiDevimon) get chased by a huger digimon. Kazuki was shocked and exited to see these types of monsters out in a place like this. So he did the only thing that he could think of he quickly ran in and saved the digimon using his parkour skills and brought him out of harms way. And the digimon was so gratful that he decided to become Kazuki's digimon.

Extra Notes/Other:
-Likes trail mix
Dislikes- show offs
-Prefers girls who are about two to three years older than him
Motto-Always look ahead, never look back
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Username: ZaurielGuardianAngel

Name: Zauriel "Real"

Abilities: Guitar player and vocalist

Equipment: Digivice, First-Aid kit, a Hammer, and a chain he wears that he attaches the hammer to.

Personality: Real has a mysterious, and calm demeanor. A very good liar, he makes a point of keeping himself difficult to read, coming off as fooling around when really his mind is at work manipulating the other members around him. Nevertheless this is just a defense he uses to protect himself from getting hurt.

Once you really get to know him he is very very sarcastic and laid-back, "go with the flow" outlook on many things, including in battles. He also is very kind and protective side towards his friends. Real hates talking about his past because of his hard childhood.

Biography:Born an only child Real was given everything he would ever want: loving parents, great friends, and a great school. He was a straight A student with a good life ahead of him. He loved his family and he knew he was loved back. One his 12th birthday he heard his parents arguing over something and Real was afraid for he had never heard them argue before. Entering the room he saw his father and his mother. The looks on their faces was on that he had never seen. Once noticing that he was in the room his mom raced to him and told him ti go back into his room.

Every night since than they have spent their times fighting. It soon took a toll on Real's attitude cauasing him to act out of character and become one of the bad kids. He stopped hanging with his old friends for the new set of bad kids, but there was one friend that stayed with him. This was the only real friend he had. Her name was Kayla. They grew up together from a young age. When things got too much to handle he moved in with her and lived there ever since,

Home: Since he hates going home he moved into his best-friends home at a young age and moved with them to L.A

Alignment:Semi-Good

Digimon:
User Image

First Encounter: One day after school Real went to go buy a new video game. As he turned it on it began asking a series of questions. Once he finished the screen went black and the words "Lets begin" appeared. Suddenly the data from the T.V flew out and wrapped around him in the form of a digi-egg. The next the he knew he was in a forest. After some time he met his partner Elecmon. At first he didn't like him but after a run in with a strong digimon he saw that Elecmon was ready to give his life for Real.

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games