Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:17 pm
Luna fell into a restless sleep filled with a flashback she never wanted to see again.
She was seven years old when she was bitten, she had just been adopted & she was sad. She didn't trust the man & didn't want to say good bye to her friends. She had no idea what was happening to her. She didn't live far from the orphanage so every night she would sneak out & see her old friend. She was much heavier then & only had one friend because the other always made fun of her. Well the night of the full moon was ery cloudy but she had noidea was the bite had done to her. She went out just like anyother night & saw her friend. then the wind blew thre coulds away. The next thing she knew the sun had risen & she was laying next to her best friend. He was dead. Jake had snatched her up while she was crying & carried her back to the mansion

She shot awake trembling both in pain pf memory & of her wounds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:51 pm
Akiera had returned by then; he dumped his cargo on the ground in front of her; two small deer and a rabbit. "I won't ask what you were dreaming about; I don't think I want to know. But, if you don't eat, I swear to you that I will rip this thing into strips and force feed it to you." He said the last so forcefully, it was like a quiet thunder. He wasn't spent; he was still at nearly full strength, and unlike her, his transformation was, while uncontrollable, unlimited.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera had returned by then; he dumped his cargo on the ground in front of her; two small deer and a rabbit. "I won't ask what you were dreaming about; I don't think I want to know. But, if you don't eat, I swear to you that I will rip this thing into strips and force feed it to you." He said the last so forcefully, it was like a quiet thunder. He wasn't spent; he was still at nearly full strength, and unlike her, his transformation was, while uncontrollable, unlimited.
Luna looked up at him & forced herself to stand up & face him on equal eye level & even though she knew he could out fight her at this point she wasn't breaking her streak now "No. Akiera I appreaciate everything you've done but I'm not eating. I don't care what you say or do even if u do get that trash down my throat it wont stay long i promise you that." she said firmly with just as much of an athority tone as he had.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:03 am
"Guys friggen quit it will you?" Tala asked slightly harshly. She rubbed her temples, her head throbbed. "Sorry I shouldn't have snapped, it's just my power's drained and it feels weird after so long. Akiera, stop forcing the girl. Luna, either eat something or talk to us why not." Her voice was kinder and her eyes twinkled with humour for a moment despite her head. "I have a couple of concoctions in my pack that'll stop you throwing up, if you don't I'll let Akiera force feed it you." She gave Akiera a look. "Just make sure you cook it properly first."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:10 pm
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
"Guys friggen quit it will you?" Tala asked slightly harshly. She rubbed her temples, her head throbbed. "Sorry I shouldn't have snapped, it's just my power's drained and it feels weird after so long. Akiera, stop forcing the girl. Luna, either eat something or talk to us why not." Her voice was kinder and her eyes twinkled with humour for a moment despite her head. "I have a couple of concoctions in my pack that'll stop you throwing up, if you don't I'll let Akiera force feed it you." She gave Akiera a look. "Just make sure you cook it properly first."
Luna's eyes went harsh as she glanced between the two of them "I'm NOT eating & that's my final word on it." She stated firmly "And not to be mean tala but why that is really isn't much of your business." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:39 pm
Akiera forced himself to calm down, taking several deep breaths, then placed a hand on Luna's shoulder. "Luna... like it or not, it is our buisness. After what we've just been through, we're in this together."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:46 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera forced himself to calm down, taking several deep breaths, then placed a hand on Luna's shoulder. "Luna... like it or not, it is our buisness. After what we've just been through, we're in this together."
((I'll brb im going to get something to eat lol oh strange irony))
Luna sighed & looked him straight in the face "Fine we're in this together but I'm still not eating." she said firmly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:53 pm
Akiera gave off some ground. "Fine, but at least let me get you something to drink; Your blood won't replenish enough otherwise."

(lul, I-ron-icy!)  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:13 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera gave off some ground. "Fine, but at least let me get you something to drink; Your blood won't replenish enough otherwise."

(lul, I-ron-icy!)
Luna sighed "Fine." she said then she turned & walked towards the couch. Now that her anger had drained she felt like she was going to colapse. She sat on the couch & a wave of pain washed over her & she shuddered  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:13 pm
He nodded, then turned back to Tala. "This is gonna be a little sick, but don't tell her..." He warned, then turned back to the carcasses he'd dragged along and slashed their throats, holding a bowl beneath each one until the blood was completely drained. He went down to the stream and filled several water canisters, then divided the blood equally between them. "The blood will help her heal faster, and since she's lycan, the diseases that could normally infect someone will be nulled." He explained as he capped the containers, and started back towards the house.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:55 am
Blade_of_Hatred
He nodded, then turned back to Tala. "This is gonna be a little sick, but don't tell her..." He warned, then turned back to the carcasses he'd dragged along and slashed their throats, holding a bowl beneath each one until the blood was completely drained. He went down to the stream and filled several water canisters, then divided the blood equally between them. "The blood will help her heal faster, and since she's lycan, the diseases that could normally infect someone will be nulled." He explained as he capped the containers, and started back towards the house.
Luna watched him take the bodies out of the room & after they shut the door her stomache gave a longing sort of lurch & she leaned her head against the cold wall behind her. She felt sick. She knew she would have to eat tomarrow it had been two weeks, her limit was matched but if she could she would go longer. Her stomache was beginign to eat her from the inside out. She then felt like ther was something caught in her throat. She turned to her side & started to cough but she forsed herseelf ontp her knees, she felt like she was going to vomit..but how? she had nothing in her? Then she started hacking up blood & couldn't stop herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:26 am
"OH SH- AKIERA!" Tala shouted, running across the room to where Luna was coughing blood all over the couch. She grabbed a bowl from the table and placed it under her to catch the blood, before placing a hand on the back of her neck. "It's probably an internal injury." she murmured quickly, before running and finding her pack and wrestling it open. She shuffled between various vials and bottles before finding a small capsule. Taking a syringe and wiping it clean she inserted it into the bottle and drew up the blue liquid within. Turning back to Luna, blood dripping down her chin she said, "I'm sorry, I have to do this. It's just something to help your wounds. I hope you don't mind needles." Before Luna could reply she swiftly inserted the needle into her arm and released the liquid. She took the needle out and placed a cloth against the tiny pinprick. She wiped her brow. "Akiera any ideas what to do now? That should help heal an internal wound, I only have basic medical knowledge."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:39 pm
Akiera didn't panic, though his stomach flipped a little, and nodded. "My knowledge on healing isn't much better, but we need to replace the blood she's already lost." He smiled apologetically at Luna. "Drink this, and try to relax." He handed her one of the water containers, then hesitated. "I... I'm going to have to strip most of your clothes, if that's alright." he muttered, knowing he had no other choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:52 am
Luna was drifting in & out of consiousness. until she wasn't eve n sure where she was anymore & the voices sounded unfamiliar & muffled

One of the oldest children was awaken by all the commontion & walked out into the room & saw what was happening then she walked over "That won't help." She said calmly walking over to luna "It's internal but it's not a wound.....Get something soft for her to eat like apple sauce or something. She is going to fight it but we need to give her stomache something to feet one other then itself." she said rubbing luna's back gently  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:12 am
Tala looked between Akiera and the child. "I've got some oatmeal in my bag, couldn't cook that then put some small pieces of protein in it to help increase her strength." She looked at the child. "D'you know when she last ate? We kinda need to know how much damage has been done." She started mixing the oatmeal from her pack with a little meat, trying to make it soft for her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff