Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:35 pm
Hogwarts Express Fall Term 2008
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:02 pm
Train Schedule

User Image

March 2 - March 4

• [9:00 a.m. PST] - Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • [Noon Time] - Trolley Witch does rounds
  • [Evening] - Hogwarts Express still awaits student arrivals
Same schedule repeats until March 4

March 5 - 7

• [11 a.m. PST] - Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • [12:00 p.m. PST] - Trolley Witch makes final rounds
Same schedule repeats until September 10

March 8

• [10:00 a.m. PST] - Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • [5:00 p.m. PST] - Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • [8:00 p.m. PST] - Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Kaylee (kiki-the-super-kittycat)
Ann (Miss Love Tantei)
Fearless (FearlessDare)
Twyla (theRestless)
Siobhan (DaBonster)
Hayden (Hayden Cain)
Sarah (SarahSilverby)
Tabby (Tabby507)
Kitty (Animekitty47)
Zack (zack_rockstar_EDGE)
Sammy ([.Wands.and.Wings.])
Decorus (Decorus Lupus)
Cazzie (cazziegal)
Selene (Selene_Death_Dealear)
Abbey (Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan)

User Image
Ashley (bucbucLA)
Juni (Junimaia)
Tracy (Corona Australis)
Jules (Jules4life_5)

User Image
Lyra (Lyra Elizabeth)
Princess (GeorgesPrincess)
Antoinilia (ONLYTONI)
Magyc (Magyc7)

User Image
Kala (bluerain202)
Kaelyn (Kaelyn_giselle)
James (techpriest35)
Nydia Sythe
Lucy (XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX)

House Post Count

Gryffindor: 195
Hufflepuff: 15
Ravenclaw: 74
Slytherin: 48
House-elves: 5

Last update
p.51
HPGoG Train Conductor (9/42/ 10:06pm)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:04 pm
Hello and welcome to the Hogwarts Express. As most of you know this place is the first step for newly sorted students. Like many terms, the Hogwarts Express is used to meet and greet housemates and people from other houses. I guess you can call this a sort of pre-House Unity project.

Aside from the general information. Here are a few reminders on the Hogwarts Express:

If this is your first year at HPGoG and at the Hogwarts Express, just to let you know, this is a roleplay thread only.

For most of you this will be the first time we had a train conductor on our journey. Erik, the Train Conductor, was hired to make my life easier by conducting the progression of the roleplay. So if you see him posting in italics and in regular font (with the color olive), he's posting the next stage of this journey.

With that, I would like to introduce you to the other employee present in the train: the beloved Trolley Witch, Madam Willow. As lunch and dinners arrive, she will be around to roleplay the food distributing in the train.

At the last day of the train ride, either I or the Train Conductor will direct first years to the boats and all other students to the horseless carriages.

I guess that's all for now. I'll see you all at events and maybe even the Start of Term Feast.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 pm
Erik, the Train Conductor, poked around the train's engine making sure nothing was physically wrong with the train. After a few minutes of successful inspections, he noticed that some people had already emerged from the barrier between Platforms 9 & 10.

With a quick wipe across his forehead, Erik pushed his head through the open window and bellowed, "All Aboard!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 pm
"Bye mom Bye Dad" Kaylee said as she hugged her parents sicne both of them were muggles they could not go through the barrier so she said bye out here and at that Kaylee ran through the barrier and came out on the other side "Here we go Zuzu Another exciting year" She said and boarded the train "Cool I'm the first here" She said and picked An compartment and packed up here things and closed the compartment doors and let Zuzu Run wild in the compartment  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:26 pm
*Blue pokes her eye out from one of the compartments* Oops Blue isn't supposed to be here. *The house elf contemplates on what she should do next and decides to pull out a handy rag* Those windows can use a good scrubbing! *She starts to rub the windows but notices a strange animal lurk nearby.. it is Zuzu* What be that thingsy?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:30 pm
"That be Me kitty" Kaylee said And patted the elfs head "Its okay If you'll leave her alone she'll leave you alone" She said  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:47 pm
But but... furry things are meant to be cleaning with! *the houself attempts to pick up the kitty and dab her with some cleaning fluid but is met with sharp kitty claws* Ahhhh I guess not >.< Oops sowwy for messing with your monster... er pet. Blue is a bad houself, harassing kitty cats. *she sprays herself in the face with the cleaning fluid...it foams and makes her look like a short stubby santa claus*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:55 pm
"Don't do that" Kaylee said  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm
"Bye Mum! Give my love to Dad. I'll see you when term ends." Fearless said as she boarded the Hogwarts Express with a silly grin on her face. She can't believe how fast the time flies. She was to go back to her beloved school again! "Bye, sis. Listen to mum okay?" Fearless rushed into the Hogwarts Express to put her trunk and her eagle, before rushing out to say bye again to her family. "BYE!" She went back into the train. "Kaylee! Can I sit with you? Hope you don't mind! Hello, house-elf! What's your name? And that is not a monster. It's my eagle!" ^^ Fearless glanced around. "Why isn't there anyone here except the three of us? HELLO TRAINCONDUCTOR!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:04 pm
Ashley wlaks onto the train "bye MOM BYE DAD!!!" she takes out her owl Holly and pets her.  

Lorrieta

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:22 pm
A rather short yet older looking Hufflepuff student walked alone through the barrier onto Platform 9 3/4. Her normally bouncy demeanor halted, her usually bubbly personality suddenly calmed, Juni scanned the platform looking from students waving goodbye to their parents to the train. Her own family was nowhere to be seen, though this had become something of a tradition in the most recent years of her life. Juni pushed her cart towards the train so she could start unloading her things.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:31 pm
Oowie that' be a mighty small gryphon..or it be a hippogriffy? Me knows that this other furry thing is called "cat" not "furball poof of cleaningness".
Ooh my names be Blue. Me mum named me after the sky and flowers neart the ditch where I was born. It was strange.. I was clothed in a garbage bad with chicory flowers on the lining.
aybes that be why people think i be strange. Do we be needing some cleaning or refreshments? *From midair Blue pulls some cauldron cakes* Me hopes you be having enough napkins for the ride? *she pulls cloud colored cloth napkins from inside her makeshift pockets on her teacozy outfit*  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:38 pm
Twyla and her mother took an odd step through the barrier between the two worlds, both a bit in aw at the planning that went into this afire. Twyla’s American schools didn’t go through such a facade, but then again they weren’t located in a castle either! Twyla held a rather large cage in her hands as her mother wheeled a trolley with her rather heavy trunk. “Mom… are you sure I didn’t over pack?”

“I think you will be fine dear!” her mother said smiling down at her, “I’ll charm the trunk to follow into the train… it doesn’t seem like there is anyone helping load them.” her eyes scanned around the platform. She gave a quick wave of her wand and the trunk hovered. “You should hurry up and get a seat on the train.”

That was code for her mother not wanting to be late for something. “Alrighty, I’ll write” she gave her mother a hug before parting ways. Twyla then looked nervously at the train, but quickly shook it aside as she headed for the train, her trunk following behind her.

Upon entering the train many of the cabins were empty, but she was hoping to find one with people already occupying it. Shortly after she found a compartment with two other girls [[Fearless Dear & Kiki-the…]]. “Um… hello.” she flashed a pearly smile, “Would you mind if I joined you?”

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games