Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Prime

Wealthy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm
Hey! I am Chocolatierz, or you can Call me Choco or Cho.

I am 18 years old, My birthday is September 18th, I love Reading and Writing in my Spare time, and i just got out of School on Friday, Which Means i am going to Be a Freshman in College (yay much?)

I first heard them on a Local Radio Station when i was reading in my Bedroom, at first i was like "wtf is that?!" then i heard it again later and they said it was I Write sins not Tragidies. Later i got the Album on iTunes
I got the 2nd CD on iTunes last week before i left for 3 days of vaccation The CD i bought there had Nine in the Afternoon and Mad as Rabbits music Video's on it)

And also, looking for Friends on here, so Feel free to F/R me. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Chocolatierz
Hey! I am Chocolatierz, or you can Call me Choco or Cho.

I am 15 years old, My birthday is September 18th, I love Reading and Writing in my Spare time, and i just got out of School on Friday, Which Means i am going to Be a Freshman in Highschool (I was supposed to be a Sophomore next year, but i got held back in 5th Grade because people kept picking on me since i was taller and older then them.)

I first heard them on a Local Radio Station when i was reading in my Bedroom, at first i was like "wtf is that?!" then i heard it again later and they said it was I Write sins not Tragidies. Later i got the Album on iTunes
I got the 2nd CD on iTunes last week before i left for 3 days of vaccation The CD i bought there had Nine in the Afternoon and Mad as Rabbits music Video's on it)

And also, looking for Friends on here, so Feel free to F/R me. :]

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 I got out of school on Friday, too.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

dattebayoDaniC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:42 pm
hey!i'm Danielle! i loveeee PATD. my favorite song at this moment is probably Time to Dance. i also like other bands, FOB and Three Days Grace among them. music is my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:51 pm
welcome everyone! biggrin  

Fragile Panic

Miju Miju

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:21 am
Hey! I'm Miju Miju, but you can call me Miju or Mi.

I'm 16 years old, seventeen on November 16th, and I live in the cold, bogland country known as Ireland. crying I love drawing, writing, BJDs (Ball-Jointed Dolls) and watching re-runs of the 70s Show. I first heard PATD last year, around my birthday, when one of my friend bought 'A Fever...'. I been hooked ever since. whee

Apart from Panic at the Disco, I like Kings of Leon, The Smashing Pumpkins, OK Go, Beck, Portishead, The Dandy Warhols, Charlotte Hatherley, Tegan and Sara and T.A.T.U. Varied, if I may say so myself. xd

My favorite album is definitely 'Pretty. Odd.' and Brendon Urie is my favourite member.
I'm looking for Friends here as well, so Friend me if you want. =)

~Miju.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 am
PANiiC AT TH3 DiiSCO
Miss Amy here!
I love panic and think Ryan Ross is sexi!! I'm glad they replaced Brent. Did you know his real name is George Ryan Ross III?

Who doesn't know that's his real name?! mad D:
Okay...well there are those people who aren't fans, but we're not talking about that.
Yes Ryan is a sexxaayyyy beast.
Hubbabalooo.
Well...
Welcome to the dedicated guild of Panic At The Disco
ya guys.
<33
OH! && Miju.
I like the Dandy Warhols too. 3nodding :3whee:

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 am
yes what Taka said and i really agree with the sexy part. xd
oh and by the way...
WELCOME!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:56 pm
Gummy-bears, your signature is hypnotizing. eek Where'd you find the clip? B-den's so cute. whee

Oh and yay!, I'm not the only one who likes The Dandy Warhols. =]

Miju Miju

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:34 pm
i don't know what hypnotizing means and i didn't get it it's inthis topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:44 am
dattebayoDaniC
hey!i'm Danielle! i loveeee PATD. my favorite song at this moment is probably Time to Dance. i also like other bands, FOB and Three Days Grace among them. music is my life.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:48 am
PANiiC AT TH3 DiiSCO
Miss Amy here!
I love panic and think Ryan Ross is sexi!! I'm glad they replaced Brent. Did you know his real name is George Ryan Ross III?

gonk Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 am
Miju Miju
Hey! I'm Miju Miju, but you can call me Miju or Mi.

I'm 16 years old, seventeen on November 16th, and I live in the cold, bogland country known as Ireland. crying I love drawing, writing, BJDs (Ball-Jointed Dolls) and watching re-runs of the 70s Show. I first heard PATD last year, around my birthday, when one of my friend bought 'A Fever...'. I been hooked ever since. whee

Apart from Panic at the Disco, I like Kings of Leon, The Smashing Pumpkins, OK Go, Beck, Portishead, The Dandy Warhols, Charlotte Hatherley, Tegan and Sara and T.A.T.U. Varied, if I may say so myself. xd

My favorite album is definitely 'Pretty. Odd.' and Brendon Urie is my favourite member.
I'm looking for Friends here as well, so Friend me if you want. =)

~Miju.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:28 am
Hey everyone, welcome to the guild! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:34 pm
'Ello there.
My name is Morgan.
I dislike my name terribly, so please call me anything but that.
I'm a huge fan of PATD, I love every member, equally.
and i'm really redface so i don't have much to say

1EmoSakura1

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games