Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:14 pm
He stuck his head through the boy and gave a tiny squeek. One the man wouldn't hear, looking lightly at Karen. "Oh...nothing really...just plastic." he said, baring his tiny rat teeth, trying to nibble the plastic, though, it didn't work too well.

((I can imagine Shadow being taken by one of the men's daughters and forced to play dress-up and s**t. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:22 pm
[Haha I can imagine that xD I was thinking that the scientist was going to experiment on my character and kinda brainwash her. Brb]  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:43 pm
Karen bit down on the box again, this time she did it more quietly and when she was going to take a 3rd bite, the van suddenly stopped. She slid across the van. "Man, maybe they should warn us when they're going to stop." Karen shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:57 pm
Shadow sighed gently, going back into the case quietly. "Yeah...I know." is all he said before the man picked up his case. "Come on little rat...and you damn kitty...we're going inside." he snickered, shaking Shadow's plastic container some more. "Daddy! I don't want no rat! I wanted a pony!" an adorabley mean looking girl said angrily. "I know you did sweety, but this is much better!" he snickered, passing the case to the little girl. She stuck her finger into the cage, Shadow bitting her lightly. "Daddy!" she yelled, throwing the case onto the floor.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:11 pm
"I can't walk you idiots." Karen snarled at them. "You should know better, you're the ones that tied me." The man picked her by the scruff of her neck and dragged her into the house. "Daddy!" The little girl cried. "I don't want a tiger either! Look at those eyes! Mean tiger!" She shook her finger at Karen. "Now now, the tiger is my pet. She's going to be my little experiment." He looked darkly at Karen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 pm
Shadow let out a squeek at the girl picked him up, squeezing him lightly. He squirmed as the girl followed her father to a certain point then took a turn into her room. She placed him in a car and started speeding around the room. "Vrooom!" she yelled loudly.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:33 pm
One of the guards carried her downstairs back to the man's lab. "Let go of me, you freaking bastards!" She demanded and wiggled around. The scientist jabbed a needle into her before she fell asleep. They put her in a tube and fill it with some sorta of blue-ish green liquid.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:56 am
Arella stayed where she was, watching the men go off. She'd clung to the underside of the van with her claws and held on for dear life. She'd been tempted to attack one of them before they'd found her, but they hadn't. She guessed they thought of her as an ordinairy cat, or couldn't be bothered. Either was good enough for her. She watched Shadow being carried away by a little girl and Karen being dragged off in another direction. She had to find the best way to get at the guards. She knew it would take time. She prayed that the others would get her message and come and help.
She crept out from under the car, and followed the little girl into her room; scurrying under her bed. She watched as she spun Shadow round in a toy car.
"Poor thing." She thought. "He must hate that." she looked at her self in a hand mirror she found abandoned on the floor. She was still slightly covered in blood, and she was scratched and beaten. It'll do. When the girl's back was turned she crept towards the open window. She sat on the windowsill, gave her most injured face she could muster, and gave a tentative meow.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:04 pm
The girl was running the car along the wall, then dropped it, a large dollhouse catching her eye. Shadow fell onto his hide onto the rug, the car falling onto of him. He started to walk away, limping lightly, but the girl was too quick, picking him up. "Now! We're going to play house mosey!" he snickered, putting a small doll dress onto him. "You're the mommy! Wow...you're a fat mommy." he said, putting Shadow into the real working shower and turning it in. Small bits of water hitting him. His fur, matted to his skin as she started to brush him...would have been nice if it wasn't so hard. "Now, mommy's going on a date!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:19 pm
[Wow lol fat mommy xD]

The scientist took out a very small bottle with sliver liquid inside. "Isn't that still in testing?" The bodyguard looked at the tiny bottle nervously. "Do you even know what this is?" The scientist asked. "No." The bodyguard replied. "It's an advanced alien technology. See that little sliver liquid? It's actually a parasite that takes over the brain and does what ever it wants." The scientist said tapping the bottle. "The bad thing about it is that it has to come to me every 2 days to get so it doesn't die." The bodyguard looked at the liquid half-amazed and half-scared. "Now we gotta test this on that little girl." The scientist said.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:48 pm
((There's nothing for me to post. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:58 pm
[Continue with your character being dressed up by the girl lol]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:31 pm
((Fine -_-))

The little girl looked at Shadow. "Clean mommy!" he smiled, then pulling out at small make-up kit. She took some of the lipstick, butting a bright red onto his fur. It looked like he was bleeding. She then took a eyeshadow brush and dusted blood eyeshadow onto his eye. "There! Mommy looked better!" she smiled, putting Shadow into the house. She picked up one of her boy dolls and pushed the boy and Shadow together. "Now...time for baby!" he snickered evily, placing a plastic baby onto Shadow's back. He gave a squeek of fear as she pushed his stomach. She then placed him into the bed, forcing him to lay down with the boy doll. "There! Night night!" she snickered, turning off the light in her room. Shadow sighed, just closing his eyes. She couldn't to much more now. After about five minutes, the girl started shaking the house violently. "EARTHQUAKE!" she yelled loud enough that it echoed through the whole house.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:48 pm
[Wow that is just weird O_o]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:07 pm
SweetHugz
[Wow that is just weird O_o]