Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:39 am
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
((Yay finally! This is what Rayne REALLY looks like.. Only with really short hair, lolz. She's got past-shoulder-length hair. 3nodding ))
((haha she's cute and....naked redface 4laugh blaugh heart ))

((I SO TOLD YOU RAYNE!!!!! rofl ))

((Don't brag Jinx, it's not polite *wags finger* XDD))

((*wimpers* IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!! surprised ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:04 am
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"I dunno." Kat said. "That is so WEIRD." She smiled. "Supernatural powers must be in the water here or something."
"Then you would have some, would you not?" he asked her as he took a bite of his untouched pancakes "Goo wor Ayne" he said muffledly through the large bite....

"Guess so." Kat said, leaveing it at that. She'd rather not think about her haveing supernatural powers right now. It was just too weird. Besides, it was WAY too early to think straight anyways. She simply took another bite of pancakes.
Glane smiled and poked her jokingly "A plate maybe?" he asked her, holding up a plate to her, instead of what was in her hand. (( XD She apparently is getting more used to the lack of manners thing huh?? XDD))

((XDD yep, well she's not perfect))
Kat blinked, and then looked at the crumpled napkin in her hand that had a bite taken out of it. Crap... she thought. "Ewww...." she said, setting the remaining pancake on the plate and scraping napkin off of her tounge. "Thanks." she managed to say.
Glane smiled and said "No problem" trying to be hospitable was taking a toll on him; his usual a*****e attitude was gonna come out soon, he never really had been a morning person... ((Nor am I XDD))

Kat drank some orange juice to wash down the paper taste form the napkin. As she looked at him, she realized that she would love him no matter what. I never shall leave him... "They're really great Ronin!" she said between bites.  

jinxercat2006

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:55 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"Guess so." Kat said, leaveing it at that. She'd rather not think about her haveing supernatural powers right now. It was just too weird. Besides, it was WAY too early to think straight anyways. She simply took another bite of pancakes.
Glane smiled and poked her jokingly "A plate maybe?" he asked her, holding up a plate to her, instead of what was in her hand. (( XD She apparently is getting more used to the lack of manners thing huh?? XDD))

Kat blinked, and then looked at the crumpled napkin in her hand that had a bite taken out of it. Crap... she thought. "Ewww...." she said, setting the remaining pancake on the plate and scraping napkin off of her tounge. "Thanks." she managed to say.
Glane smiled and said "No problem" trying to be hospitable was taking a toll on him; his usual a*****e attitude was gonna come out soon, he never really had been a morning person... ((Nor am I XDD))

Kat drank some orange juice to wash down the paper taste form the napkin. As she looked at him, she realized that she would love him no matter what. I never shall leave him... "They're really great Ronin!" she said between bites.
Ronin smiled at Kat. "Say...do you remember me back in that...umm, 'deserted neighborhood'?"
((haha that rp's still dead XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:20 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
((Yay finally! This is what Rayne REALLY looks like.. Only with really short hair, lolz. She's got past-shoulder-length hair. 3nodding ))

((No, she's not. Look again and you'll see that her dress (being sleeveless) looks exactly like her wings, I swear!! *Le-pout...* I didn't post a link to a nakie-girl..... sweatdrop ))  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:28 pm
((That, and as I said earlier, that's the general look of what Rayne looks like. She has much longer hair. If I must show you, I will show you what she looks like in 'battle-mode'.... xd ))

Rayne twirls about gracefully in the main lobby, letting her skirt lift up a little to flow with her. For some odd reason, she felt a mixed array of emotions that seemed to rush everywhere without her knowing. She forbidded herself from dancing since back home, she used it in her past to lure things into grave peril, but... Somehow she didn't feel the lure she used to feel and felt something else. But she couldn't place the word on it to explain what she was feeling.

((O_o Even I can't explain how she's feeling, since this is how I feel in reality. Rush of emotions, yet.. Just kinda there.... Yeah, I dunno.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:38 pm
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Ronin smiled at Kat. "Say...do you remember me back in that...umm, 'deserted neighborhood'?"

((*smashes rp with giant hammer* now it really is dead))
"Ooooooh yeah..." Kat said slowly, remembering back, long ago, when she had rode into a somewhat lively neighborhood and rode out of it a week later, leaveing it lifeless. "Yep... wait..." Kat thought way back again. "That was you?!?!?!" she said.  

jinxercat2006

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:41 pm
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

((No, she's not. Look again and you'll see that her dress (being sleeveless) looks exactly like her wings, I swear!! *Le-pout...* I didn't post a link to a nakie-girl..... sweatdrop ))

((ahhhh... yes, i see it now... it blends in a lot
just another reason why all of you probably think i'm perverted eek xp gonk ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:51 pm
((this is what Kat looks like, exept without the guitar, that would be Glane's
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/endlesslyshesaid3247_2006/_____rockme___.jpg))  

jinxercat2006

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:52 pm
((WOAH i posted like three times in a row!!! no.. FOUR!!!! blaugh xd xp cool lol twisted 4laugh rofl pirate ninja razz surprised eek
SMILEY ATTACK!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:27 pm
jinxercat2006
((WOAH i posted like three times in a row!!! no.. FOUR!!!! blaugh xd xp cool lol twisted 4laugh rofl pirate ninja razz surprised eek
SMILEY ATTACK!!!))
((XD ur insane Kat))
Glane laughed "Thanks Kat" he said it without thinking and just went on, this was beginning to get kind of cool for him. He took a bite of his pancakes and said "So who do you guess is next 'uh?" he asked casually.  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:47 pm
jinxercat2006
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

((who isn't perverted? blaugh blaugh redface wink heart ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:55 pm
jinxercat2006
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

((*smashes rp with giant hammer* now it really is dead))
"Ooooooh yeah..." Kat said slowly, remembering back, long ago, when she had rode into a somewhat lively neighborhood and rode out of it a week later, leaveing it lifeless. "Yep... wait..." Kat thought way back again. "That was you?!?!?!" she said.
((well not really...now that we brought a "piece" of that thread back here..*holds up a piece of that thread in his last post, metaphorically speaking that is*))

Ronin nodded. He was very much certain he's seen her in that neighborhood before. Normally what he remembers is usually forgotten after a week or two if not constantly reminded of it. "Yeah that was me. I'm a swordsman in training. I held a bokuto at that time on my hip, although now I have my katana here," he said, pointing behind him at a katana strapped to his back, with a red sheathe, a bit brighter than his red dragon polo. He smiled and chuckled lightly, knowing that she would remember  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:57 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
SMILEY ATTACK!!!))
((XD ur insane Kat))
Glane laughed "Thanks Kat" he said it without thinking and just went on, this was beginning to get kind of cool for him. He took a bite of his pancakes and said "So who do you guess is next 'uh?" he asked casually.

((lol i know))
"Err, what do you mean 'next'?" Kat said. She didn't have to say it. She knew what he meant. It could be any of us... but... Rayne and Glane already have theirs... and Ronin already has powers as well... that only leaves me... Shakeing her head, she replied to Ronin. "Impressive." Kat said, admireing the sword. She did remember, they were the only ones left in the neighborhood before it died... and then she rode away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:59 pm
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

((who isn't perverted? blaugh blaugh redface wink heart ))

((obviosly, you are rofl jk, jk, I PROMISE!! JK
also, i comblined a reply to you and a reply to Glane in the same post))  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:52 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
SMILEY ATTACK!!!))
((XD ur insane Kat))

((lol i know))
"Err, what do you mean 'next'?" Kat said. She didn't have to say it. She knew what he meant. It could be any of us... but... Rayne and Glane already have theirs... and Ronin already has powers as well... that only leaves me... Shakeing her head, she replied to Ronin. "Impressive." Kat said, admireing the sword. She did remember, they were the only ones left in the neighborhood before it died... and then she rode away.
(( Are you guys talking about the Halloween Town RP? Cause if so Then I know what Kat is gonna be!!! XDD))
Glane laughed "You're gonna end up being an insane cat lady or something" he joked with her "And that will be your power, throw knitting needles and shooting hairballs at people" he smiled and tried to think to Kat this time, instead of hearing her thoughts, he wanted her to hear his (( I think he should be a weird telepath)) Kat, can you hear me?? he asked her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games