Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Since the guild is technically early in the birth of the shinobi world, and an alternate universe, there are ideas going 'round. we might not even have the swords at all, in favor of other things.
We can be flexible. xD

This guild is set before everything happen in naruto the way it did true. Even so then it doesn't have to be the "seven swordsmen of mist". True you can be flexible but I ultimately feel they should be kept in some sort of away.

Well thank you Kuru I shall be taking that second idea >.<
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 pm

my favorite person from power stone >.<
User Image

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 pm

@Kid: You shall take no ideas =.= Try it and I'll kill you. Whichever I don't pick will be my back up character.

@Mana: Oh? Which ever I pick is gunna be a Mist ninja lol. The girl looks like she'd belong in Suna (due to her Clan) but Mist seems more interesting <3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 pm

It's all good fellas. Personally. I think trying to structure something new, even if it is with new gear, is a good way to define things differently. I mean... Samehada is ridiculous in the first place.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Sahana Kurumi
@Kid: You shall take no ideas =.= Try it and I'll kill you. Whichever I don't pick will be my back up character.

@Mana: Oh? Which ever I pick is gunna be a Mist ninja lol. The girl looks like she'd belong in Suna (due to her Clan) but Mist seems more interesting <3

Yeah... I like the concept of a ranton swordsman, but it's just... That person.. I dunno. I don't like the look. xD
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
It's all good fellas. Personally. I think trying to structure something new, even if it is with new gear, is a good way to define things differently. I mean... Samehada is ridiculous in the first place.
true......

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Its kinda too late
I have ranton and a sword >.<
technically I was already there, but I have my pics and what not, and surely we have different style. However your interest are getting a bit close to mine.
Your Kenshin sword style.......I made something like that 2 years ago but in another view.

Samehada makes a bloodline point less lol
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Hey all, back from unconciousness~

Desin Slight

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Pretty much. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Hopefully, my sister will leave.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Damn you Kuru
now I wanna play power stone 2

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 pm

duckmasta
digital m u f f i n s

That seriously sucks. Who the hell is Duck? o.o''
I would have voted for you Haku. :/ You've been
around since god knows when. XD

[@ Mana]: XD <333 Isn't she grand. My first time
trying out a reclusive character. Especially a girl.
It's hard and boring. T.T
I'm Duck and it's quite nice to meet you too. I only recently joined the guild, so I can understand how you and a few others may feel...upset. Not quite the word I'm looking for, but it works. I also noticed, upon applying for the position, that there have been rapid change of hands when it comes to the position of Hokage. It is my hope that I can change the "curse" of Konoha. As Shinsua mentioned, I have not yet undergone the orientation for the position, partly because of the possible change in classes. I assure you that I will be taking an avid interest in everyone's characters and I plan to make Konoha a better village. If anyone has any questions they wish to ask about me, my character design, or my roleplaying style; feel free to send me a PM.

Like I said. I don't know you. So as much as you want to pitch the whole "I will strive to make Konoha better" it wont do much for me. Actions speak louder than words so we will see if you hack it or not.

I am not attacking your character design, roleplaying style or you personally. It just seemed odd to me. The decision isnt mine, ultimately, so I don't really care to get into it either. :] Good luck if you take the post.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Think I'll take Mana's suggestion and make the girl, out of all the Naruto guilds I've been in I've never played a Ninjutsu/Genjutsu lol. Always Kenjutsu (Bukijutsu) or Taijutsu o .o lol

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Sahana Kurumi
Think I'll take Mana's suggestion and make the girl, out of all the Naruto guilds I've been in I've never played a Ninjutsu/Genjutsu lol. Always Kenjutsu (Bukijutsu) or Taijutsu o .o lol
Maybe thats just who you are?
Im with bloodline class this go
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Yeah but I feel the need to branch out a bit to see what I can and can't do well.

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games