Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Yo-ko
KiDtaztic
duckmasta
digital m u f f i n s

That seriously sucks. Who the hell is Duck? o.o''
I would have voted for you Haku. :/ You've been
around since god knows when. XD

[@ Mana]: XD <333 Isn't she grand. My first time
trying out a reclusive character. Especially a girl.
It's hard and boring. T.T
I'm Duck and it's quite nice to meet you too. I only recently joined the guild, so I can understand how you and a few others may feel...upset. Not quite the word I'm looking for, but it works. I also noticed, upon applying for the position, that there have been rapid change of hands when it comes to the position of Hokage. It is my hope that I can change the "curse" of Konoha. As Shinsua mentioned, I have not yet undergone the orientation for the position, partly because of the possible change in classes. I assure you that I will be taking an avid interest in everyone's characters and I plan to make Konoha a better village. If anyone has any questions they wish to ask about me, my character design, or my roleplaying style; feel free to send me a PM.

Never met you before but I'm Von
my rpc is in leaf since all other villages are closed
his rank is chuunin, a heads up for the task is to simply think outside of the box. Try to think of ways to keep the village busy, but not putting stress upon yourself.
i dont think sand is closed yet.....

they were posting in the approval thread everywhere is full but leaf
however leaf will work well for my rpc any ways

Is there outline for taijutsu creation?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:44 pm

KiDtaztic

his rank is chuunin, a heads up for the task is to simply think outside of the box. Try to think of ways to keep the village busy, but not putting stress upon yourself.
Nice to meet you Von, Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to keep that in mind and hopefully have an event or two planned before I start roleplaying.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:45 pm

I've made my decision, I'm killing her.

Come get the body if you want mana, but don't interfere.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Rival Tai

winning

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:48 pm

duckmasta
KiDtaztic

Nice to meet you Von, Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to keep that in mind and hopefully have an event or two planned before I start roleplaying.

Ehh not just events but overall village content, I guess I mean just give us purpose to be "ninja". Like I've never seen someone make a sandbox of a village and give reason to explore our own back yard. Some npc local villains would be cool to take down, or allow use to mess around with, well anyone for that matter.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

KiDtaztic
duckmasta
KiDtaztic

Ehh not just events but overall village content, I guess I mean just give us purpose to be "ninja". Like I've never seen someone make a sandbox of a village and give reason to explore our own back yard. Some npc local villains would be cool to take down, or allow use to mess around with, well anyone for that matter.
well Suna is a really fun place

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Rival Tai

Ha ha. Well, if we manage to show up in the middle, don't be surprised if we help. Just know, we're gonna need the sword, too. Ha ha.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Yo-ko
KiDtaztic
duckmasta
KiDtaztic

Ranton doesn't really fit in Suna tho
and so like I said I fit better in Leaf
not to mention I don't really like sand

my rpc is somewhat based off of myself

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Rival Tai

Ha ha. Well, if we manage to show up in the middle, don't be surprised if we help. Just know, we're gonna need the sword, too. Ha ha.

> n >

I dun want help, That is not the way of KONOHA'S COURAGEOUS CRIMSON BEAST.

*Ahem*

DDD: no spoilz of WAR?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Rival Tai
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Rival Tai

> n >

I dun want help, That is not the way of KONOHA'S COURAGEOUS CRIMSON BEAST.

*Ahem*

DDD: no spoilz of WAR?

You might find yourself getting it, whether or not you want it, sir. xD
Just be weary of exploding kunai. xD

Sorry dood. We've got to snag that, to remove it from the pool. 'Sides, were you and I to meet, my chakra pool is large enough to where it would abandon you for me, anyhow. xD
I'm gonna take it, and bury it someplace no one will ever get it.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Samehada eh? -thinking- >>
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

*steals with smarties*

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 pm

KiDtaztic
Yo-ko
KiDtaztic
duckmasta
KiDtaztic

I'm doing ranton as well. It'll be a good match having both of us with the same bloodline.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 pm

duckmasta
KiDtaztic
Yo-ko
KiDtaztic
duckmasta
KiDtaztic

I'm doing ranton as well. It'll be a good match having both of us with the same bloodline.
thats how i felt with my little brother sarus.....i miss him.....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

duckmasta
KiDtaztic
Yo-ko
KiDtaztic
duckmasta
KiDtaztic

Cooly
Ranton everywhere!
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games