Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:12 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*goes back to order* man, allen and rai just left *sits on the chair*
* goes back in * back ( sorry about the person i live with DX )

*walks over to him with a tiny baby dragon in her hadns sleeping*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:16 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44

awwww how cute * looking at the dragon* reminds me of my imps witch reminds me * grabs his cell and calls soul*

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:22 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44

awwww how cute * looking at the dragon* reminds me of my imps witch reminds me * grabs his cell and calls soul*

hey wats the names of you imps agian?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:25 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44

yuki and yume * talking on the phone* ..... ya ..... ok so did you find them ....... *sighs* ok then i will pick them up ........ ya Ok i know right ........ ok then i will be right their tell maka to wait ...... deathkid is their to ? and blackstar ?.......... ya ........ Ok then i will use the ark see ya in a few

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:33 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44

yuki and yume * talking on the phone* ..... ya ..... ok so did you find them ....... *sighs* ok then i will pick them up ........ ya Ok i know right ........ ok then i will be right their tell maka to wait ...... deathkid is their to ? and blackstar ?.......... ya ........ Ok then i will use the ark see ya in a few

*dragon starts waking up and trys to fly but still is small her palm and starts crying cause she cant fly* aww there there Hoshi you'll learn soon.. hmm wheres your brother tsuki?!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:36 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

*dragon starts waking up and trys to fly but still is small her palm and starts crying cause she cant fly* aww there there Hoshi you'll learn soon.. hmm wheres your brother tsuki?!
h-he has a brother ? * looking around* and i am sure you will fly soon enough don`t give up ^_^

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:42 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

h-he has a brother ? * looking around* and i am sure you will fly soon enough don`t give up ^_^

well hoshi ish a girl and her brother tsuki well he knows how to fly a bit but gets always stuck somewhere also hoshi knows how to breathe fire and her brother doesnt but she is scared to breathe fire cuase she thinks she will hurt someone..* puts hoshi on her head and hoshi cuddles against her ears*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:50 pm

*in the garage again messing with vehicles*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:52 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

well hoshi ish a girl and her brother tsuki well he knows how to fly a bit but gets always stuck somewhere also hoshi knows how to breathe fire and her brother doesnt but she is scared to breathe fire cuase she thinks she will hurt someone..* puts hoshi on her head and hoshi cuddles against her ears*

* hears tsuki cry in the kitchen and hes stick on a shelve* aww tsuki..* grabs him and puts him on her head next to his sister and they sleep*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

i see i have to be going ti have to pick up yuki and yume

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:05 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

foundhim! <3 me wanna come!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:05 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

Ok then TOTHE ARK XD

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:06 pm

*in the kitchen eating steak* this is good steak
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:07 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

Ok then TOTHE ARK XD

* follows him in*

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:08 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

Ok then TOTHE ARK XD

* follows him in*
* stands their for a min then the ark appers * * walks in it *
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games