Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic

Yes I remember that too
Its not like I wanted to leave or anything but that was a real rough time for me. I liked that rpc, considering how my first kage of Sanji in the cloud village. I was not happy in the village, and he turned me off from rping here so ultimately yeah I left. My first rpc was a Hatake and genin rank and he couldn't even be in character without getting bitched at.
My second was my Uchiha

Look I have retire from many guilds and one of them being HV. But the "bad" kages are no longer here, so I figure why not give it a real go here.

It's all good man. Life ain't much in the way now, and that's what is important. xD
Yeah... Working with Sanji was a bit trying from time to time, since I was his adviser before I took over his role of leadership. xD

Well, I welcome you back. You're a good role player, and that's what's important.

Pish I suck at rp haha
Im just here to have fun
not many Naruto guilds are to me now after 5 years of this theme

You wont see me taking on any leadership roles ever, I just like action.

It's all good man. Leave the lead to someone else. Kick it and have fun.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

[ Mana: } > _ >;;

[ Yoko & Lanny: } That's not necessarily just women, though.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Yo-ko
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hey there, Yoko.

Shin, I don't know what you're talking about. The hiatus thread is on page two. >.>
pokity pokity idea mage smile

I'm working on it. Jeez. xD

Shin; Are you feeling melodramatic nowadays?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Yo-ko
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Whether or not it was life, you haven't necessarily been the most active either. You show up, make a new OC. Disappear, lose that character, obtain a rank that was stripped rightfully prior, and do it all over again. n.n

Nope once again Mana you lose
I sir lost my job and had lost internet for about like 5 months
during those five months I would show up, say hello and what was going on. My rpc was a uchiha, in the snow village and I was active till then. Seeing how when I came back you guys didn't have a bloodline I wanted to use, so till then I waited. Disappear? no not really just waiting but Im also not trying to take on any major roles.

I said whether it was life or not. I recall you had lost your job, which is why I opened with that particular statement in the first place. You would show up, once a month if that. I applaud you for showing up. I recall that Uchiha, as you spoke consistently of how you were going to trap anyone in your genjutsu, and I often spoke in return of how I was going to take his eyes and leave him leaving.
Well, regardless, you and I will never quite admit defeat to one another, so at this point, I declare we are at quite the crossroad.

Yes I remember that too
Its not like I wanted to leave or anything but that was a real rough time for me. I liked that rpc, considering how my first kage of Sanji in the cloud village. I was not happy in the village, and he turned me off from rping here so ultimately yeah I left. My first rpc was a Hatake and genin rank and he couldn't even be in character without getting bitched at.
My second was my Uchiha

Look I have retire from many guilds and one of them being HV. But the "bad" kages are no longer here, so I figure why not give it a real go here.
i never got to interact with you, so i glad your back smile

You sure didn't but hey Im here not

Is there an arc or storyline going on right now?

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Shinsua

oh that is absolutely true. I was just merely stating on his particular case. In some cases men are worse, cause working out and even different foods can give us increased testastarone levels XD

mana: Oh dont worry about it, i was merely point the fact that you raped me on that one idea XD smarty pants
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm

KiDtaztic
Yo-ko
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Whether or not it was life, you haven't necessarily been the most active either. You show up, make a new OC. Disappear, lose that character, obtain a rank that was stripped rightfully prior, and do it all over again. n.n

during those five months I would show up, say hello and what was going on. My rpc was a uchiha, in the snow village and I was active till then. Seeing how when I came back you guys didn't have a bloodline I wanted to use, so till then I waited. Disappear? no not really just waiting but Im also not trying to take on any major roles.

I said whether it was life or not. I recall you had lost your job, which is why I opened with that particular statement in the first place. You would show up, once a month if that. I applaud you for showing up. I recall that Uchiha, as you spoke consistently of how you were going to trap anyone in your genjutsu, and I often spoke in return of how I was going to take his eyes and leave him leaving.
Well, regardless, you and I will never quite admit defeat to one another, so at this point, I declare we are at quite the crossroad.

Yes I remember that too
My second was my Uchiha

well....we in suna working on our next mini arc idea. i think the guild is working twords a story line...we just finished the first jashin war...but i dont know how it is working towowrds anything

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 pm

KiDtaztic
Yo-ko
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Yes I remember that too
My second was my Uchiha

Pretty much, got something in the works. Just... small stuff in the way.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Yo-ko
Shinsua

oh that is absolutely true. I was just merely stating on his particular case. In some cases men are worse, cause working out and even different foods can give us increased testastarone levels XD

mana: Oh dont worry about it, i was merely point the fact that you raped me on that one idea XD smarty pants

Sorry 'bout that. As an avid gamer, and an aspiring writer, diversity is important, as well as knowing when something would be a moot idea. Ha ha.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

[ Mana: } I... don't really know what's up with me lately. I think I'm having one of my moods again. =/

[ Yoko: } Jashin "battle." That little skirmish at the Encampment was far from a war.

Ahh okay so Im not walking into the middle of anything, great >.<

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Yeah, Von. s**t's being set up for something cool though.

Shin; IMS time then? xD
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Shinsua
[ Mana: } I... don't really know what's up with me lately. I think I'm having one of my moods again. =/

[ Yoko: } Jashin "battle." That little skirmish at the Encampment was far from a war.
Mana: Oh of course XD i just excited to see what you cook up XD

Shin: well sorry XD AandOE called it the first jashin war XD i thought i was using proper terminology XD

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Yo-ko
Shinsua

Shin: well sorry XD AandOE called it the first jashin war XD i thought i was using proper terminology XD

I always take forever, but when I get something going, by god... Most people are impressed. xD
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Yo-ko
Shinsua

I always take forever, but when I get something going, by god... Most people are impressed. xD
SO IMPRESS MEEEEEEEEEE scream scream scream scream

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Yo-ko
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Yo-ko
Shinsua

SO IMPRESS MEEEEEEEEEE scream scream scream scream

Calm down sir, for I am no Hare. I am a tortoise, meant to impress with endurance and wisdom, not mighty speed. xD
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games