Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic
digital m u f f i n s

[@ Mana]: Oi. XD I guess. It's just you'd think
we would be a little more careful on who we
select as a Kage now. We've had to replace
countless Kage's
and it's getting irritating as hell.

:/

At least I know Haku is consistent. He is always
around too.

Shane - I just want to say I told you so, upon the first wave of your kage selection! XD

Whether or not it was life, you haven't necessarily been the most active either. You show up, make a new OC. Disappear, lose that character, obtain a rank that was stripped rightfully prior, and do it all over again. n.n

Nope once again Mana you lose
I sir lost my job and had lost internet for about like 5 months
during those five months I would show up, say hello and what was going on. My rpc was a uchiha, in the snow village and I was active till then. Seeing how when I came back you guys didn't have a bloodline I wanted to use, so till then I waited. Disappear? no not really just waiting but Im also not trying to take on any major roles.

I said whether it was life or not. I recall you had lost your job, which is why I opened with that particular statement in the first place. You would show up, once a month if that. I applaud you for showing up. I recall that Uchiha, as you spoke consistently of how you were going to trap anyone in your genjutsu, and I often spoke in return of how I was going to take his eyes and leave him leaving.
Well, regardless, you and I will never quite admit defeat to one another, so at this point, I declare we are at quite the crossroad.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Lanfaer

Mana. We need someone evil for the Hollows in our guild. Know anyone, cause Aria is...awol.

Aria is not AWOL. She's in the hospital.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Dude. I didn't know that. What happened to her?! D: Why was I the last to know?! v.v

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 pm

*Taps chin*
Oh my dear little hiatus thread... I wonder if you'll ever be used...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm

It gets used Shin. By some. Not all, but some.

Lanny; Something to do with her intestines. You'd have to ask Nana for the specifics. I learned, because she posted an announcement in her guild (one they notify you about).
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:24 pm

@Mana: It's not an EXACT clone. He just has the appearance and the Raigyo bloodline. I think that's all, anyways...

iOath

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic
digital m u f f i n s

countless Kage's

around too.

Shane - I just want to say I told you so, upon the first wave of your kage selection! XD

Whether or not it was life, you haven't necessarily been the most active either. You show up, make a new OC. Disappear, lose that character, obtain a rank that was stripped rightfully prior, and do it all over again. n.n

during those five months I would show up, say hello and what was going on. My rpc was a uchiha, in the snow village and I was active till then. Seeing how when I came back you guys didn't have a bloodline I wanted to use, so till then I waited. Disappear? no not really just waiting but Im also not trying to take on any major roles.

I said whether it was life or not. I recall you had lost your job, which is why I opened with that particular statement in the first place. You would show up, once a month if that. I applaud you for showing up. I recall that Uchiha, as you spoke consistently of how you were going to trap anyone in your genjutsu, and I often spoke in return of how I was going to take his eyes and leave him leaving.
Well, regardless, you and I will never quite admit defeat to one another, so at this point, I declare we are at quite the crossroad.

Yes I remember that too
Its not like I wanted to leave or anything but that was a real rough time for me. I liked that rpc, considering how my first kage of Sanji in the cloud village. I was not happy in the village, and he turned me off from rping here so ultimately yeah I left. My first rpc was a Hatake and genin rank and he couldn't even be in character without getting bitched at.
My second was my Uchiha

Look I have retire from many guilds and one of them being HV. But the "bad" kages are no longer here, so I figure why not give it a real go here.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Nope. It never gets used. There's not a single reply. It was a total flop! T A T

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm

KiDtaztic

Yes I remember that too
Its not like I wanted to leave or anything but that was a real rough time for me. I liked that rpc, considering how my first kage of Sanji in the cloud village. I was not happy in the village, and he turned me off from rping here so ultimately yeah I left. My first rpc was a Hatake and genin rank and he couldn't even be in character without getting bitched at.
My second was my Uchiha

Look I have retire from many guilds and one of them being HV. But the "bad" kages are no longer here, so I figure why not give it a real go here.

It's all good man. Life ain't much in the way now, and that's what is important. xD
Yeah... Working with Sanji was a bit trying from time to time, since I was his adviser before I took over his role of leadership. xD

Well, I welcome you back. You're a good role player, and that's what's important.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Hm....*sigh* I apparently can't do anything right. Why must I be in love with someone who gets depressed whenever I don't spend every waking second with her?

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm

KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic
digital m u f f i n s

countless Kage's

around too.

Yes I remember that too
My second was my Uchiha

i never got to interact with you, so i glad your back smile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey there, Yoko.

Shin, I don't know what you're talking about. The hiatus thread is on page two. >.>

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Lanfaer

Hm....*sigh* I apparently can't do anything right. Why must I be in love with someone who gets depressed whenever I don't spend every waking second with her?

honestly thats to be expected due to biology in women ages 16-20
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
KiDtaztic

Yes I remember that too
My second was my Uchiha

It's all good man. Life ain't much in the way now, and that's what is important. xD
Yeah... Working with Sanji was a bit trying from time to time, since I was his adviser before I took over his role of leadership. xD

Well, I welcome you back. You're a good role player, and that's what's important.

Pish I suck at rp haha
Im just here to have fun
not many Naruto guilds are to me now after 5 years of this theme

You wont see me taking on any leadership roles ever, I just like action.

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hey there, Yoko.

Shin, I don't know what you're talking about. The hiatus thread is on page two. >.>
pokity pokity idea mage smile
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games