Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 pm

-laughs and then eyes widen when he starts squirming- eek Uh...um... redface -climbs off him- So you are a dark elf. -kneels beside him- Are your ribs still hurting you, honeybunch? -gently rubs his side-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:23 pm

*pouts at her getting off of him* "Ribs....?" *looks down at his side where she's rubbing* "Oh yeah. Hell yes, they still hurt stressed For a while I couldn't even dress myself or shower without... " *eye twitch* "... assistance. I've got more mobility now, but it still hurts. The vicodin they gave me doesn't really do much either stare "

*smirks and lifts up his shirt* "Why don't you kiss it to make it all better? twisted "

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 pm

{{ rofl Draa is such a whore! Damn, I've heard of rabbits being very amorous but good lord man! Er, grunny! good nights for real this time. xd }}
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 pm

-laughs good-naturedly and does kiss his side- There ya go, hon. You needed assistance? Awww, I woulda helped you if I was here, darlin'. Do you need help getting up? twisted Or you just wanna lay here? twisted -trails her fingertips up and down the skin of his side-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 pm

*shivers at both the kiss and dame lightly touching his side, goosebumps forming along his torso* "Trust me, you've provided plenty of help in getting me up already." *checks his pockets to make sure he still has that envelope the staff at Chatty Kathy's gave him ninja *

"So... I heard you were a bit of an exhibitionist. Personally, I'm more of just a public nudist, but I guess it isn't that much of a leap for me to do more..."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:59 pm

*After a restless first night alone in their quarters, he got up and wandered into the kitchen to fix himself a quick bite to eat and a cup of strong coffee from Psyzapp's handmade espresso machine. He takes his coffee back into the bedroom, sets it down on the nightstand, then grabs his Blackberry and the estate contact info from his jacket pocket. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he makes a call to Psyzapp's Upper GGG estate.*

... Yes, this is Officer Dougherty. Psyzapp told me to call first before I came over to pick up our dogs ... Yes ... I'll be there later on in the day ... Thank you. *ends the call and sets the phone back down near the rest of his gear. He picks up his coffee and takes a drink, then prepares for a shower, shave and change of clothes. After showering and getting dressed, he heads out the back door and hops into his SUV to run errands and get checked into work.

After work, he pulls up to the front gates at the Upper GGG Estate and pushes a button on an intercom placed near the entrance. After he announces himself, the gates open and he pulls his vehicle up near the front entrance. As he exits his car, the front door is opened by a servant, who looses his balance slightly as Atilla and Hunn come bounding out the door, barking loudly.

Standing there by his SUV, he gets a huge grin on his face as the dogs figure out who he is. He plants his feet firmly just as the dogs start jumping all over and around him, yipping in their excitement at seeing him.* "Alright, alright! I missed you guys too! ... Now, get down! *both dogs settle down and stand next to him as they were trained. Smiling, he reaches down and pats both of them firmly on their backs and sides several times.* Good dogs! biggrin

*He heads over to the front door, where the servant greets him and holds the door open for him as he steps inside with the dogs following him. As he follows the servant into another room, he looks at everything all around him. Another servant, obviously the head servant, welcomes the officer and, as was previously instructed, hands him a key to the estate. They sit down and to discuss a few instructions and the estate's points of interest. Putting the key into his pocket, the officer soon ends the discussion, stating that he would like to look the place over better, but perhaps at another more convenient time when Psyzapp could be in attendance with him. He thanks the head servant for their hospitality, then the first servant leads him back to the front door.

Once outside, he lets the dogs run around the estate for a few minutes before calling them back. He opens the back of his SUV to reveal a large, divided kennel. He opens the cage doors and the dogs jump up inside and lay down. He closes the cage doors and the back of the SUV, then gets into the driver's seat to head off the estate and bring the dogs back home.

Back at MW, he parks his SUV near the back entrance to their quarters, then goes around to the back to let the dogs out. As trained, the dogs stay right by him as he goes through the security scans to enter their quarters. Once they are all inside, the dogs follow him into the kitchen, where he feeds them then fixes himself something to eat by heating up one of many dinners that Psyzapp had thoughtfully prepared ahead and put in the freezer for him. heart

After eating, he cleans up the kitchen, pours himself a scotch whiskey, then heads into their bedroom where he makes himself comfortable in the sitting area. He grabs the remotes to turn on the fireplace and lower the large screen TV. The dogs had been wandering around their quarters for a bit, looking for Psyzapp. Not finding her, they come back and lay down on the floor near the officer as he surfs through all the TV channels. As usual, he finally settles on a channel where he can catch up with the news and finish his drink.

As he watches the news, he thinks back on this day. On and off throughout the day, his mind kept wandering off his tasks at hand. Thoughts of his Pietrina being away from him saddened him. He missed greatly! But by trying to keep himself busy, it at least helped him a little. He thinks about his beloved and can only hope that her full itinerary will help her as well. He looks over at Atilla and Hunn, then smiles for a moment. He knows his Pietrina would at least be happy to know that the dogs are now safe at home with him and helping keep him company.* neutral

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm

confused neutral Draa! stressed Don't be a perv! rolleyes -rolls her eyes and stands to her feet, crossing her arms under her chest and jutting out a hip, scowling slightly at him- If that's all it takes to "get you up" -she uses her hands to quote- Pfft...where's the fun if it ain't a challenge? xd -puts her hands on her hips, staring down at him-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 pm

"tch... fine. Don't take a compliment then. rolleyes " *stands and brushes himself off, staring at dame's hips the entire time* "If it's a challenge you want..." *gets really close* "... how about using your talents to get it back down..." *presses his hips against her and grins*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Uh...um... redface -flushes deeply- Uh... -doesn't really know what to say to that...- Draa...you are waaaay inside my comfort zone...you have breached the zone of proximity... -eyes keep shifting off to the side and she seems a little jumpy-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 pm

"You never seemed to have a problem with me getting this close before twisted Too much man for you to handle now? Don't worry... I can be gentle if you need me to be." *leans down and whispers in her ear* "We can go nice and slow..."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Uh...you redface -feels him whisper against her ear- Uh... -gulps- You were cute and small and uh...furry then. No threat...Now you... -swallows hard again as she feels him against her- You are definitely not small.

eek ... stressed -mentally facepalms about how that sounded. s**t. stressed - Uh... -finds her resolve and pushes him back a bit, sauntering over to finish making her chocolatey drink of goodness- Pfft, too much man my a**. -winks at him over her shoulder and glances down briefly at her rear- I have handled men much more than you, little grunny. -thoughts wonder to Flame and she flushes more-

Plus, -she adds nonchalantly- I rarely ever like it gentle. -finishes the drink and takes a sip, still facing the expresso machine.-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 pm

*eye twitch* Make up your damn mind stressed "First you say I'm definitely not small, then you call me 'little'? stressed "

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:04 am

-dame laughs and then takes a sip of her drink, turning around to look at Draa over the rim of the cup, swallowing, she responds- Aww, honey, I'm just referencing what you used to be...a grunny. -smiles sweetly at him- Are you permanently a dark elf now? -walks up and pats him on the cheek- I didn't mean to insult you or anything. -grins twisted and whispers close to his ear while scratching behind his ear- You, for sure, definitely aren't small, deary. -she tugs his ear playfully and then goes and sits on a stool, crossing one leg over the other-
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:35 am

*winces a bit at the ear tug, eye twitching* "I wish it was permanent stare Unfortunately it wears off after a few days and I need Ryzan to refresh the spell. He doesn't have the ability to do anything permanent. If it were up to Tes, I wouldn't be able to stay this way any longer than necessary. Ryzan has been keeping me a dark elf to make sure my ribs heal up properly. Not sure if he's going to keep refreshing it after I stop having problems.

But now that I think of it.... there's a mask in my world... er... Tes' world... that would grant me the ability to stay a dark elf as long as I wanted..." *looks up and to the side while rubbing his chin, as if thinking*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 am

-leans forward on the bar, listening to Draa- A mask, you say...would it be feasible for you to travel to their world?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games