Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue eyes, churning like the depths of the sea itself, looked up at Jun. "Not my fault?" Narcissus asked, his voice low and lethal as he spoke. "Exactly how, Hayato-san, is this not my fault? I didn't cause the earthquake. I didn't cause the tsunami. But I AM THE ******** REASON those two were on the beach in the first place!"
Rolling his eyes, Akihiko sighed, "I... I just... It's my fault they went to dinner. If I hadn't been such an unpredictable a**, this would never have happened!"

Course... technically... if you really wanted to go back... if Izo hadn't hired Hayato to screw with Izzy... if Hayato hadn't screwed with Narcissus afterward... then Akihiko's memory would have been intact and he never would have had his post-show accident and then there would never have been the need to go on a vacation in the first place.

Then again, Narcissus still would have worked closely with Shou and there was the slight chance that a vacation would have still come about from that relationship itself.

Hindsight... never a good thing.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:57 pm

It felt like he was swimming... pulling himself from the water and, upon breaking the surface, seeing the world clearly for the first time in a long time.

Naoko's amber eyes flickered open and he looked up at the violinist hovering above him. "Ryu-kun?" the pianist whispered, shaking his head slightly. "Where... where am I? Weren't we at work?" he smiled slightly. "Don't tell me I dreamt all that... would be a shame too cause the music was so gorgeous but..." Oumori winced, moving a hand up to his head. "Ii... iie..." he blinked a few times, trying to clear his mind.

But it hurt...
His head was hurting so badly...
But why...
How...

Had he forgotten something?
Something important...
Something...
Something...

Amber eyes flashed with fear and Naoko sat up, looking at Ryu. "Please... please tell me it was a dream, Ryu-kun... don't... don't tell me he... he's..." another wince and Naoko closed his eyes, head in his hands as he fought with the pain. "Iie.... iie.... it was better... I was better! Iie...."

It felt like something was banging on the inside of his skull... hard.
Screaming to be let out.
Clawing and tearing and biting and...

Suddenly, Naoko reached out, grabbing Ryu by the collar, and a large chunk of his hair, and pulling him close. "Sai's dead... isn't he?" the blond asked in a nearly hissed whisper.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Nezumi had had the most wonderful evening with Hiroki. Eating and flirting, shopping and flirting, chatting and watching TV....and flirting.
Nothing had been too bold or outright...but there had been a very obvious vibe going on by the end of the night.

As much as he wanted to stay up and spend time with his boss, he knew he needed to turn in for the night.
After he excused himself, he retired to the guest bedroom and read up on a few things, managing the paperwork he needed to do for the next day before he showered and went to sleep.

The next day found the mouse waking up bright and early. Once he was dressed, he headed out into the living room and called out for Hiroki, asking what he would like for breakfast. Finding that the man wasn't there, he knew right away that something was amiss.
Turning on the TV confirmed that for him. Sighing, he shook his head. This was a nightmare, to say the least. Still, it couldn't be helped.

A knock came at the door and Nezumi answered it, finding it to be Hiroki's driver. Grabbing his files and briefcase, the manager rushed out the door and right in to work, not bothering to eat.

Once at Ohayou, he headed straight for his office and picked up the phone, dialing Chairman Koyasu straight away. It was time to get his orders, after all.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:27 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Because....it's all my fault." Jun said simply, his eyes seeming glassy and dim.

"If I hadn't pissed you off....then maybe...and....I...I....I hurt Izzy Lucky."
It was a confession, of everything he had done. An admission that he had been the one who had kidnapped and tortured the manager. Hayato had become practically suicidal by this point, and willingly blurted it out, maybe hoping deep down that Narcissus would just end him so he might be able to be with Shou again.

Luckily for Jun, though, he wasn't coherent. What it sounded like he was saying is that he blamed himself for Izzy being gone and getting swept away, that he felt he had hurt Izzy by riling up Narcissus at the club. It was, in it's own way, a lucky break for the mourning vocalist.

"Shou...oh Shou...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..." he wrapped his arms around himself and rocked back and forth, not even sure what he was saying or doing.

Little brother...you're so pretty when you cry... he heard a voice coming from somewhere in the room. A terrifying, familiar voice.

"No..." Hayato whispered, curling in on himself even tighter.
It was beginning to become apparent that the musician had come undone.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:31 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu didn't flinch. Showing fear to Naoko right now would be like showing fear to a mad dog. It would only feed into the viciousness.

"No. Nobody said he was dead. I listened to the radio on the way home, and they've found most of the crew who went over there. Narcissus and his crew, even...Hayato. They just haven't found Shou...Sai, yet, or Narcissus' manager, Izzy Lucky. They're probably fine though, so...so just calm down. There's no need to panic until we hear something that says otherwise."

The violinist kept himself calm and even, doing his best to keep his lover the same.

"Please....relax, Naoko. Take some of your medicine and...just breathe, ok?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:33 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Ok...so Hiroki could get that logic but still! "So you want to see what he will do? Sir, you've dealt with the man for years. Could you extrapolate what he would do? He's not going to be idle while we're away."

He sighed when he heard the orders, "That would be unacceptable to leave the keys to Nezumi-san. We both know this. He's a manager not a senior executive."

But then he paused, "If something were to happen? What do you mean? Your grandson and I don't get along not even on the best of days with the best of intentions. Would you rather just speak with him on your own?"

Seriously, Hiroki was at his wits end with the brat. If it had been anyone else, he would have had him up on assault charges. Why did he have to take the abuse? He doubted even the Earthquake, Tsunami or his missing manager would change Narcissus.

But then he realized he wasn't going to get too far with Aki today. The man just seemed to be determined to have him come. "Yes sir, I'll meet you at the airport with a bag, sir."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:37 pm

"Relax?" Naoko tilted his head to the side, then quickly released Ryu and stood up.
He paced to the window, a hauntingly vicious look in his dark amber eyes.
"My brother's probably dead and you ask me to relax... Hayato was spared? Hayato?" laughter erupted from the blond. "That b*****d should have been dead. It would have been a karmic end to that sadistic freak!"
Naoko then turned and looked at his 'lover'. "Ryu-kun... you wanted me to be better... didn't you? Wanted me fixed... not broken... but I've hidden away..." he pointed to his head. "Inside... he's crying... I'm crying... but you can't help us."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Aki smiled fondly as he spoke into the phone. "The company will be fine for a few days. Just until I can get my grandson home. However... it's not for him that I want you there, Hiroki. It is in case something were to happen to me."

That should have told the man enough.

Koyasu Aki was worried about his own condition, and he knew that having someone that he would trust his life to by his side... well... it was a comforting notion.

"If you feel so strongly about remaining, I'll not order you to accompany me. However... while I could easily guess what Izo's next moves will be at this point, he himself will be quite rattled by the notion that Shou is still missing, just as is Izzy. He may move, but his movements will be... different than I would have anticipated otherwise."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 pm

User Image

"You don't know he's dead! It's just an assumption! There hasn't even been enough time to make a statement like that, Naoko. I understand you're upset, and scared....and I'm scared too. Do you think for a second that my heart wouldn't break if your brother were gone? It would! But we can't give up hope. Not yet...not until there's a well founded reason to."
Ryu slowly approached his lover, arms open wide in a comforting gesture.

"You can't be hidden, ok? Because I'm always going to be here, and I'm always going to find you, no matter what. Shhhh....cry all you need to, but we're going to be ok....and something tells me your brother is going to be just fine, too." he soothed, wrapping his arms around the distraught, disjointed man.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:51 pm

"Hurt him?"
Narcissus stood up and walked slowly up to the bed. His vicious blue gaze never left the suddenly cowering form of Hayato.
"What do you mean by hurt him? I'm the one who ******** yelled at him at the club! I'm the one who, over and over and over again rejected his ******** feelings!"
Akihiko couldn't help but slam his fist into the wall, the musician literally shaking in rage.
"How the hell could you think you're even to blame for this?!"
Oh... if only Narcissus knew what the dark haired man had meant...
And if he had been in complete control of his memories... well... he might have known.
Might have suspected.
Maybe...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:56 pm

The second that Ryu touched him, Naoko moved.

His body turned, lithe fingers grasping onto the violinist's arms hard enough to dig his nails into the other man's pale skin, blood welling up.

"You can't help him, you know... we're ******** insane after all... But he does love you... guess that means I love you too, huh?" the blond asked before roughly kissing Ryuukaze.

Course he didn't stop there... because he also bit the violinist's lip enough to draw blood. Pulling back, Naoko licked the blood from his lips.

"Mmmm... you taste like you're trying to be strong for him... don't you hate me? I want to rip you apart, you know... and I could... I could do it so very... very..." he leaned forward, his lips against Ryu's ear. "Easily...."

Laughing, he let Ryuukaze go and took a few steps back. "But ah hope... you want him to keep hope... hope hope hope hope hope... He doesn't like hope, you know... it's never worked well for him. He always hoped someone would save him from Hayato... hoped that his brother would come back to him after abandoning him... hoped that Hayato would stay in a coma... hoped that you wouldn't be dead." Naoko tilted his head to the side. "No wait, that one actually worked... oh and he hoped that Hayato and Sai weren't screwing each other like bunnies... but that one failed. Seems like our luck with hope is very very grim, lover."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:08 pm

User Image

Jun gazed up at Narcissus as the man stood over him. Though he were a large and potentially menacing man, Hayato's dark eyes were those of a child, the eyes of a frightened young boy, with the wavering, unstable appearance of someone who had been through far more than they could bear.

Look, little brother...he's angry. He probably wants to hurt you. You'd like that, wouldn't you, little brother? You deserve it. It's all you're good for, my little Jun-Jun. Let him. Pretend he's me. Make him hurt you. the voice spoke to him, echoing around the room and in his head.

Leaning forward, the long-haired man wrapped his arms around the others waist, his face pressed to Narcissus' belly. Whether it provoked the vocalist or not, Jun didn't care. He wanted the voice to stop. Wanted his brother to leave him alone. Hayato was dead, wasn't he? He had killed him! Why wouldn't he go away? Why wouldn't this all just go away?

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:15 pm

"GET OFF ME!"

Narcissus grabbed Hayato's arms and pulled the man away, looking at him as if he'd gone mad.

"And here I thought I was insane..." the musician whispered, shoving Hayato backward so the other man fell onto the bed, before turning his back and sitting on the edge himself. "If I could just talk to Izzy again..." Akihiko whispered to no one in particular.

He was simply voicing his thoughts out loud.

"I never meant to push him away... but... I was just so angry and I don't know why..."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:27 pm

User Image

It hurt. Yes, it hurt, terribly so. Still, Ryu didn't strike back or try to escape, though he couldn't help but yelp and wince as he was grabbed and his lip was bitten.

"No...I...ah...I don't hate you. If you're a part of my Naoko, then I love you just the same." he spoke as though he were talking to an entirely separate entity, which seemed to be how this version of Naoko viewed himself, almost.

"If you really want to rip me apart, then have at it. If you think that will make anything better." the vocalist whispered before the blond stepped away. Reaching up, he brought his fingers to his lip and felt how badly he was bleeding. It was dripping down his shirt. It must have been a bad bite...he could feel his lip swelling. He would look a mess from this.

"Even if hope is a slim chance, you can't just give up on it. Please...just come here, baby." he held his arms open again, beckoning for Naoko to come to him. It was all he knew to do for his lover...just love him. It was all he could do, other than have Naoko locked up. That...likely wouldn't work out well for either of them, and he couldn't bear the thought of hurting Naoko more by having him caged like an animal.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:41 pm

User Image

Narcissus was well founded in giving Jun that look. He had, after all, gone mad.

What Jun saw, though, when he looked up at Narcissus, was his brother, Hayato, yelling at him and pushing him away. It was only a flash, though, before he realized it was indeed his fellow musician and not his deceased tormentor.

Oh, he pushed you. Big deal. You know you want more than a push. You deserve to be hurt. Make him hurt you, Jun-Jun. You're so beautiful when you're in pain.... the voice commanded.

Perhaps he should just obey. It would make everything better, wouldn't it? It would make it all go away...

"You're beautiful when you're angry, though...but you know that, right?" Hayato whispered darkly, crawling across the bed toward Narcissus...no, his brother....no, it was Narcissus.

"Can't we just forget? For now? Drink all the beer we can stand and just...make it all go away?" he laughed a mad laugh, the sort of broken laugh you would expect to hear in a mental ward.

I don't want to be like this...I just want Shou. I just...need to get out of here. What's going on? Shou can't really be dead. I can't do this. I can't go on...but no, I have to. What would Shou want? the sane part of Jun's mind chimed in, but the madness was too loud in his head for him to hear it.

"I don't ******** know what to do, Narcissus..." he sobbed for a moment, then grabbed the man and kissed him hard on the lips.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games