Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm

exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
*comes in with a smoke* hmm? what?

cross-sama^^...*hugs*
hey rai, what's up?? *holding a suitcase*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
D_Cat-Exorcist
rai you better tell her...

ok yes I am pregnant and the father is devi><

im shocked as hell you guys actually did it? when where how! (which page actually too?XD)

seriously how?

>////<.

i wanna know come on..

Tarouchoo

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:24 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
kialo:kiara p-p-p-please help me!!
cat:why should I?

shes right why should she? oh and by the way i dont really like sparing people lives if they arent innocent
kialo:-shivers, turns white and faints-
cat:coward...

*pokes his head* is he alive still?*says with a bored face* hmm i'll play a trick on him * digs a fake grave and makes a stone that says here lies kialo balh blah blah etsc. puts dust and ash from fireplace in a jar and labels kialo's ashes and puts it in the grave and leves grave open and put black clothing on and death candles by the jar and drags kialos body by it making it look like hes a soul* now when i wake him up you go by the fake ashes and greave and pretends to pray for his bbody and he'll think hes dead*
-puts on black clothes a rips the necklace from his neck- okay readdy ^-^

* puts that necklace around the ash bottle and spashes water on his head and he shoots up and me and cat are standing at the fake grave*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm

generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44

cross-sama^^...*hugs*

hold on...*teleports us to the roof*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
not...

((rai answer my post from about devi being the father and stuff))hmm fine rai i'll spare him this time * throws him out and her sword trans forms into guns* now if i see you again ima trn you to dust with these innocence guns get it? got it? good
*some already well known face walks through the garden door and walks into a trap which has been set and now hangs upside down at a tree*
Miranda: not again.... sweatdrop
not my fault this time whee

guy: could anyone get me to the ground again please? I start getting a head ache from this... crying (thinks: why does always happen something like this?)
Miranda:*runs out of house in direction where he hangs* hii^^ heart
guy: *bright read face*hi miranda^^ xd

guy:*falls down since he got his foot out of loop and falls down hitting per accident Mirandas head*
Miranda:*gets knocked out*
guy:*sitting at ground at the side from Miranda* Miranda I am sorry...are you allright?*panics*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:27 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

shes right why should she? oh and by the way i dont really like sparing people lives if they arent innocent

*pokes his head* is he alive still?*says with a bored face* hmm i'll play a trick on him * digs a fake grave and makes a stone that says here lies kialo balh blah blah etsc. puts dust and ash from fireplace in a jar and labels kialo's ashes and puts it in the grave and leves grave open and put black clothing on and death candles by the jar and drags kialos body by it making it look like hes a soul* now when i wake him up you go by the fake ashes and greave and pretends to pray for his bbody and he'll think hes dead*

* puts that necklace around the ash bottle and spashes water on his head and he shoots up and me and cat are standing at the fake grave*
cat:-starts crying- i'm so sorry that i didn't stop mizu!!
why didn't i just marry you?
kialo:b-but kiara i'm here...-looks at himself- why am i white?! why is my name on that grave?! why is there an urn with my necklace?! am I dead?!

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:29 pm

exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44

cross-sama^^...*hugs*

eh?? what's wrong now?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:31 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

kialo:b-but kiara i'm here...-looks at himself- why am i white?! why is my name on that grave?! why is there an urn with my necklace?! am I dead?!

it okay cat he isnt worth your tears.. its too late now 8 lights the candle sticks* come on help me bury the ashes

Tarouchoo

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:31 pm

generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44

cross-sama^^...*hugs*

eh?? what's wrong now?

sorry, had to get away...*sits on the edge*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 pm

hello im back XD
sry...

sepolopa the great

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:34 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

guy:*running in direction where the few people stand carrying knocked out Miranda* I am sorry I just wanted to get down and hit her by accident what to do? she has no pulse!!!! eek *is in complete panic*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 pm

sepolopa the great
hello im back XD
sry...
ok... of what did i miss....

sepolopa the great

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

it okay cat he isnt worth your tears.. its too late now 8 lights the candle sticks* come on help me bury the ashes
cat:-still crying- (thinks:stupid) o-okay...why didn't he just left? then he maybe still lived...
kialo:so it is true...im DEAD!!! kiara!!!
cat:i wish i could him 1 more time...
kialo:-hugs but she doesn't respond- she can't feel me....im lost spirit
but i thought a princess possesed spirits...
cat:if he was a hero then i could see him once..
kialo:b-but i saved ur life once!! didn't that count?!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Exorcist Miranda Lotto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

guy:*running in direction where the few people stand carrying knocked out Miranda* I am sorry I just wanted to get down and hit her by accident what to do? she has no pulse!!!! eek *is in complete panic*
um thtas quite normal for miranda -throws bucket with cold water over her-

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:38 pm

sepolopa the great
sepolopa the great
hello im back XD
sry...
ok... of what did i miss....
alot whee
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games