Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:28 pm
Kuroiban
Yet everyone I know is so dour about it. It's kinda weird and irritating.

Actually, my 30th year, roller coaster that it is, has been great fun.
Then again, I am partial to multiples of 3 and 10. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:34 pm
Taliah
Calixti, may I borrow "a** acne"? It's beautiful. biggrin

Absolutely. It's such a handy insult. biggrin  

Calixti

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:27 am
i'm in a bad mood today. i took down a gallery i had on an art site because i was tired of posting art and getting zero feedback. then someone whom i thought was my friend messaged me to call me immature and dramatic because she assumed i had taken it down in response to her calling my art sloppy(because that's so constructive). and then getting mad at me because i am trying to get the truth about "to write love on her arms" out there. i mean, a simple google search "to write scam on her arms" turns out several sources. oh yes, her patronizing tone about how i didnt do my research was so warranted. i just want to quit art. stupid art site drama.

i kind of realized i dont have any friends because of this stuff. in the end, i have my guildies and that's really it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 am
I'm part of a guild that instituted a 'no criticism, please' rule because people put up art-threads, asking for feedback. Apparently, the point here was not to say where they could improve upon, but to comment on how beautiful and gorgeous and prettiful their art was.

If you don't want to know what I think about your art, why ask?!

Yanueh
Maze
Closed. She put the lid back on.

Is that a bad thing/only logical?

All I know is that she's been doing that for years now without any seemingly ill effects to her own health. She does use open containers as well back home, though.

If chlorinated water is left in an open container overnight, the chlorine will evaporate on its own. That's why I wondered.

Really? Sweet! If I'd known that, we'd have.. had less issues..

Except for in the bathroom, I suppose. Hot evaporated chlorine is no fun either.  

Maze

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 am
Strega Mama
i'm in a bad mood today. i took down a gallery i had on an art site because i was tired of posting art and getting zero feedback. then someone whom i thought was my friend messaged me to call me immature and dramatic because she assumed i had taken it down in response to her calling my art sloppy(because that's so constructive). and then getting mad at me because i am trying to get the truth about "to write love on her arms" out there. i mean, a simple google search "to write scam on her arms" turns out several sources. oh yes, her patronizing tone about how i didnt do my research was so warranted. i just want to quit art. stupid art site drama.

i kind of realized i dont have any friends because of this stuff. in the end, i have my guildies and that's really it.

What kind of stuff do you post?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 am
saint dreya
Strega Mama

What kind of stuff do you post?

it was anthropomorphic art, since i kinda suck at drawing people.

but there's kind of an update to this situation. she's apparently now making it her mission to get the word out to anyone ive ever spoken to or will speak to in the future about how im such an awful person. luckily i dont think she's aware of anything under my strega mama screen names. i think she only knows stuff posted under my other [read:artist] screen name.  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:39 am
I'm getting really tired of people telling me I'm telling them what they should be offended by and then being told by the same people what I shouldn't be offended by.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:17 pm
saint dreya
I'm getting really tired of people telling me I'm telling them what they should be offended by and then being told by the same people what I shouldn't be offended by.

Things become all better when understanding works both ways, blaugh  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ultramarine Violet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 pm
Wow. Wow.

How can people be so infantile and... And... Stupid? I mean... Even if [the object of my incredulity] were not being deceptive (in a manner about as subtle as a neon sign, by the way...), what does he hope to accomplish?

A wider audience to view his unprovoked mud-slinging and general asshattery? What?

The question here, I suppose, is whether he's more of an a*****e or an idiot.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm
I found out today that someone poisoned the 130-year-old oaks where I went to college, and it's probably not going to be possible to save them.

And the worst part is that it was because of a football rivalry. Someone killed the trees with enough herbicide to seep into the groundwater because they were iconic and part of the school's tradition.

And the school's website pretty much said "We're doing all we can to save the trees, but remember that we're still State Champions."  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Bane of Ezekiel

Liberal Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:51 pm
We broke this story a week ago in our campus paper, but it's taken the university almost two weeks to respond...and only because the student union and women's centre went straight to all the outside media sources.

And if there's one thing the university hates is bad image and bad press.
Story in Question

It's completely infuriating, especially the "rare occurrance". Rare occurrence my a**! You have professors in your engineering and math buildings that tear down the Women's Centre and LGBT groups' posters! We had a Psych class help us analyze that!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:21 am
Bane of Ezekiel
We broke this story a week ago in our campus paper, but it's taken the university almost two weeks to respond...and only because the student union and women's centre went straight to all the outside media sources.

And if there's one thing the university hates is bad image and bad press.
Story in Question

It's completely infuriating, especially the "rare occurrance". Rare occurrence my a**! You have professors in your engineering and math buildings that tear down the Women's Centre and LGBT groups' posters! We had a Psych class help us analyze that!

I find their position of females behind the nuclear bomb but refuse to remember Einstein's own contributions to the Atomic bomb.  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Bane of Ezekiel

Liberal Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 am
There was a press conference about the issue yesterday. The university tends to sweep thing under the rug so guess what the Women's Centre did - they went straight to all the outside media sources in the region.

Words cannot express my anger and disgust of one of the provosts and the campus police head. Here's the recording  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:51 am
I want to facepalm everyone who says my username is offensive.  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 pm
I really just wish that one person claiming to be a "gypsy" in the petition would be able to answer Tea's question. Just one. It's a really simple question, but it's been ignored a total of four, maybe five times. It was answered once in the very beginning with a funerary phrase you can find by Googling "Romany phrases."

I guess that's the crux of the issue though - you can't google Tea's question.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games