Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 pm
I'm not so sure you can trust them on that, though. It's kinda involuntary, I think. sweatdrop

*rolls around with Thistle, squeaking happily*

*Jack sniffs at the kittens and meows at them*

Aren't you decorating a bit late, though? I mean, we leave for Karrie's dad's tomorrow night.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:24 pm
Amy waved her hand in the air slightly at Kits' response to the fairy dust topic. "Well, I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they can control it better?"

Shrugged and then finally made her way over to the kittens. She knelt down under the tree next to them. She pet all three of them with one hand and pet Kits' kittens with her other hand. The kittens responded to the other kittens meowing at them by mewling back and clumsily trying to crawl over to them.

Amy pretended not to hear Kits' comment about Karrie's dad's place and focused on the kittens. "Kits, seriously! You've GOT to come over here and see these guys! They're so cute! Thistle found them in a bush."

Thistle didn't hear anything going on around her except for Smok. She was having so much fun! She grabbed one of the ribbons in her mouth and started to run around Smok with it trailing behind her. It was hard not to slip on the pile of ribbons, but she managed it.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 pm
Maybe... *walks over to where Amy is and kneels next to her* Awwww! So cute! They're so tiny!

*Gin picks one of the kittens up and carries it to Kits*

Thank you, sweetie. *takes the kitten, petting Gin's head*

*snaps at the ribbon*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:38 pm
Thistle crouched down with her tail flicking playfully and eyed Smok after he snapped at the ribbon. There was a hint of playful challenge in her eyes and she squeaked to him around the ribbon in her mouth.

Amy grinned brightly. "They are! Their mother never came back for them, and Thistle found them out in a bush one day. She brought them inside and I think has regretted it ever since! I adore them, though. They're so tiny and helpless! I have to take care of them."

Amy laughed when one of Kits' kittens was able to pick up one of her kittens and carry it over to Kits.

"Oh my! That is one strong kitten. He just carried something that weighs almost as much as he does!"

She picked up Gin and held him up above her head as she cooed up at him. "Aren't you a cutie, Gin? Yes you are! And you're already so well trained!"

She cuddled Gin close to her chest and then noticed another kitten she hadn't seen before. "Kits, is that one of yours?"

The kitten in Kits' hands started to nuzzle one of her hands instantly, sensing a very calm aura around her. He was instantly comforted.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:45 pm
*picks up a ribbon and jumps over Thistle's back with it*

Amy... taking care of kittens isn't easy. Especially this young. They look like they're only about a month old. I hate to say this, but it's going to take a lot of work just for them to survive. neutral

*looks at Gin* He's almost a year old, actually. I think he's just going to be a small cat. The other one's mine too. His name is Jack. 3nodding I just got him yesterday.

*Jack flops down and starts washing his paws while Gin rubs against Amy*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:46 pm
For the entire day, Daniel's senses had been assaulted. He had been slowly regaining some familiarity with the current holiday season, but nothing he saw seemed to match what little was in his head. The overly cheerful people on the street, the too bright seasonal lights and loud noises of seasonal songs turned up way too loud. And most of all the consumerism. Everywhere he went, somebody or something had tried selling him something. Of course he had also found that telling people he had no money made them disappear as if he didn't exist.

After a while of stewing in his own thoughts, and being exposed to the current trend of holiday celebrations, most people he walked past seemed to think he could use a drink. Or already had. Or some combination of the two. So after sixteen hours of being lost and alone amongst a sea of humanity who thought he was a homeless guy looking for somewhere to crash or booze up, daniel felt like doing exactly that. Fortunately, in all his wanderings, he had managed to get his bearings and was headed back to the apartment, when a familiar sign caught his eye.

Most Wanted.

Sure boozing up wasn't the answer, but he didn't have a current recollection of ever being inebriated, and so thought it worth a try. Assuming alcohol worked on him. Pray that it does at this point. And sure, she worked there and was probably at work right now, but he felt confindent in his having dealt with his foolishness enough to speak with her should the occaison arise. What the hell? What could go wrong.

Tucking the rod into his belt and pulling the jacket tighter to hide it as besrt he could, Daniel crossed the street to the bar.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:56 pm
Thistle squeaked again as Smok jumped over her, this time losing the ribbon in her mouth. She quickly turned around and began to chase after Smok again. She lightly tackled him back into the pile of ribbons.

Amy's eyes filled with tears and she looked down at the kittens as she held Gin close to her. "I... I didn't know that. But I can't just let them go, Kits. They don't have a home, parents, anything. Do you think I could get tips from you or Bonnie's adoption center? Or maybe the staff in the animal area at Aqua Springs would have some recommendations?"

The kitten in Kits' hands started licking one of her hands with her sandpapery tongue. One of the other kittens, the one who had been so attached to Velcore, started to crawl toward Jack, wondering what he was doing. When he got close enough, he started to sniff his tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:01 pm
*rolls around with Thistle, both of them getting tangled in the ribbons

I've never had kittens this young without their mother. *shakes her head* Your best bet would be to take them to Bonnie's adoption center. If nothing else, to get them checked out by a vet. *pets the kitten's head gently*

*Jack pauses mid-lick, looking at the kitten with his tongue sticking out*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm
Thistle squeaked in surprise when she found herself tangled in the ribbons with Smok. Then she started to struggle, trying to get out.

Amy turned her head and pretended to look at the tree, though she was really wiping a tear off of her cheek. When she was certain she got rid of it, she looked back at the kittens.

"I wouldn't have to leave them at Bonnie's, right? She could check them out and then I could bring them back? I can't just leave them somewhere. I have no problem with admitting I need help, but... I can't abandon them, Kits. They have no home if I don't take care of them... I know what that's like. Sure, I left voluntarily, but I didn't really have a home even when I lived with my dad. These kittens are innocent. They can't take care of themselves."

She gently put down Gin and then reached for the one kitten that wasn't doing anything. She held her and rubbed her against her cheek.

The kitten near Jack looked up at him when he stopped and mewled in confusion. Then he reached one of his paws and tapped at his tail curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm
*tries to move his wings and squeaks when he can't* gonk

I'm sure you can just have them checked out and bring them home. *puts a hand on Amy's arm* They really should be looked at, though.

*Gin walks over to Kits, sitting with his front paws on her knee. Jack flicks his tail, putting his paw down*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Thistle squeaks after Smok did and started struggling more. She didn't dare use her magic to try and remove the ribbon. She just might tighten it around them, instead!

Amy sniffled slightly and looked over at Kits with a small smile on her face. She reached down with one of her hands, holding the kitten with her other one, and rested her hand over the one Kits had on her arm.

"I will, Kits. Thanks. I knew you'd understand and be able to help me know what to do. Karrie... I just don't think he gets it. That's why I'm here. He didn't want the kittens in the house. So I came here."

The kitten's head jerked from side to side as it followed Jack's tail with his eyes. Then, he reared back on his back paws and pounced on the tail playfully.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:33 pm
*struggles to get out of the ribbons, sqeaking pitifully*

I try to help... *eyes darken and she turns away when Amy mentions Karrie* You're still coming to Christmas though, right? Niiki and Mitri are looking forward to seeing you. *sees Thistle and Smok and goes over to untangle them*

*Gin meows irritatedly when Kits moves. Jack bats lightly at the kitten's head*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:40 pm
Amy may not have known Kits for that long, but she could tell when her friend's mood changed, and she could visibly see the change in her eyes. It startled her quite a bit because she had never seen that look in Kits' eyes before. Her eyes followed Kits as she walked over to Thistle and Smok.

"Uh... Yeah, I am. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, too. You're still going, too, right? Are you alright, Kits? You look... different."

When Thistle heard Kits mention Mitri, she started squirming even more, even though Kits was trying to free her and Smok. Mitri!!

The kitten quickly fell over onto the floor as Jack batted at him. He didn't fall over because he was hurt. It was almost as if he was submitting to the much-larger cat. His playful side couldn't be denied, though. He still held out one of his tiny paws and batted at the air in front of Jack's paw.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 pm
*squeaks at Kits for help*

Of course I am. They're the closest thing I have to a family. *tugs on the ribbons* Thistle, hold still! You'll see Mitri tomorrow night!

*Jack tilts his head to the side and bats at the kitten's paw. Gin gets up and walks over to the tree, curling up underneath it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:52 pm
Amy noticed that Kits didn't comment on her question about how she was doing. She was beginning to become quite worried.

"Kits... what's going on, seriously?"

When Kits mentioned Mitri again, Thistle simply began to squirm more in excitement. Her tail, sticking out of the ribbons, started to flick very quickly.

The kitten near Jack rose a little bit from its lying-down position and batted at his paw again, testing the waters. How much could he play with this larger cat?

The kitten that was still under the tree wobbled over to Gin and instantly curled up against his side, nuzzling up as close as he could.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games