Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 pm
Crystal wearily opens her eyes. She had fallen asleep. Stifling a yawn she makes her way to the food table again for a drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 am
Amelia looks over at Ace and Lana, and smiled," Lana almost poked his eyes out poor kid haha," she continued to shuffle the cards she had just cleaned...

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 pm
*james telamar the elven slytherin finally wakes up from his coma like sleep in his floating sleeping bag* stupid snow why cant it be confetti instead?
*changes all the falling snow into confetti*
thats better every one loves confetti
time to build an epic fort out of all the sleeping bags
*sneaks over to the nearest person*
*casts confundo on them and takes their sleeping bag*
*hides sleeping bag in a coner*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 am
ninja  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 pm
Amelia notices the snow change into confetti as she found continuously shuffling cards amusing, she turns and sees James being mischievous," oh James better come here and try to take my sleeping back, she continues what she is doing and keeps an eye on him just in case

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm
Lana looked over at the cards Amelia had, 'What shall we play?' She said, nodding at the shuffled cards.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 am
lols no one realizes that im taking the sleeping bags cause they are too busy trying to deal with a confundo charm
XD
also i can do a card trick or two in real life
i only need 21 cards

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 pm
Crystal sits in a daze staring at the confetti as her sleeping bag nest disappears from underneath her. "So pretty..." ((21 cards? Is it tarot?))  

SharpProcess

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 pm
((nope not taro although i have the gift with those when faced with a real person its too hard to do over the internet im talking about a trick where i let you pick a card and i find the card just a plain muggle magic trick)
"mwhahaha now for my sleeping bag fort to be made
*levitates all the sleeping bags and makes a flying fort out of them all*
"one shall enter with out the password"
*fort is big enough for 30 people to sit inside*
((ooc lols no one seems to realize you could just use conjuration to get a few more sleeping bags they do it all the time in the books or at least dumbledore and the professors did)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:17 pm
((ooc ima set up a thread and show you all the card trick using the images from photo bucket i would do it in the guild but that may be stretching the page idk on the size of the card image im going to set it up in the discussion forum and link you all to it))  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:04 pm
((Well you confunded us remember? Kind of hard to replace the sleeping bags if we don't know they're gone, lol. *waits for link*))

As Crystal's gaze slowly moves toward the sleeping bag fort, she suddenly falls headfirst into her pie! Smoke begins to come off her like her whole body is a flame..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:44 pm
techs muggloe magic trick  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 am
"Hey..wait.." Ace started. He blinked with confusion a couple of times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 am
((ooc ok i need a small amount of info for the card trick im going to ask only one question but 3 times im going to ask is it in colum one two or three and i need an honest answer))
*starts filling each of the sleeping bags with confetti and an enchanted chocolate animal snakes for slytherin lions for griffendors ravens for ravenclaw and badgers for hufflepuff*
*then while every one is busy with other things the sleeping bags all rain down except for my personal sleeping bag*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:53 am
Andrew was awoken by a thud, it was his sleeping bag hitting him.
"what the..." Andrew was genuinely confused by the incident and then noticed that James was the only one not being bombarded.
"Oh James ever the joker..." Andrew said to himself.
He was actually glad he was awoken like that, he was dreaming about his father, but the man was in the shadows and not showing himself. He was confused by the dream because it was one where his father was walking with death eaters and he was trying to get him to join them.
Andrew still did not understand these thoughts and the gift, from his 'father'.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games