Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had taken a few sleep aids to finally get Nakai to get some real rest.
His mind had been on overdrive... writing song after song, lyric after lyric... he'd even made a quick trip back to his place to get his guitar. Chiyou had been rather amazed to wake up and find the guitarist jamming out in his kitchen... especially since Kai hadn't had the guitar when the vocalist went to sleep earlier...

When the blond's world wasn't occupied with music though, he was spending time with Chiyou. They had just talked... slept... had sex of course as well but... they had bonded in the last couple of days.

In fact, Nakai was enjoying himself at Chiyou's, far moreso than he ever had at anyone else's place.
Slowly but surely, the guitarist was getting used to the idea that he was all Hideki truly saw...
And the feeling wasn't half bad.

So when Chiyou learned of what had happened in Hawaii... when he screamed in denial...

Nakai didn't hear it a single bit.

He was unconscious to the world, completely oblivious as he lay in Chiyou's bed, the comforter around his waist. One arm up on Chiyou's pillow, the other over his stomach. In fact, Kai's sleep was so deep that you probably could have had the same quake right under Chiyou's apartment... and the guitarist wouldn't have felt it.

Thus, he had no idea of the distress of the younger man... nor of the danger that his manager and friends now found themselves...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:13 pm

"I'm glad we could agree to this." Aki spoke, feeling rather confident that between the two companies, a lot would end up getting accomplished.

"While we were on the phone I was passed a quick message... it seems that both Narcissus and Hayato-san are alright. The same goes for a couple of my company's staff. But there is still no word on Shou-san nor one of my top managers, Izzy Lucky." the chairman set down the piece of paper.

Since he had been on the phone with Izo, he hadn't been able to take the initial call from Yuuji. And so his secretary had written down a quick message.

Koyasu fully intended to call his great nephew back as soon as he finished business with Matsumoto.

"I will be holding another quick press conference to let the media know of this development. In the mean time members of my team will be memorizing your itinerary and making last minute preparations. I'm planning to have my people fly out within the next three hours." Aki leaned back in his chair slightly. "I do certainly hope Shou-san is alright as well, Matsumoto-san. If he is with Izzy Lucky, then at least he will not be blocked by any language barrier. Hopefully, they are simply unable to contact us, nor my man on the ground, at this point."

Izo's words about investments and tourism... sure, they were valid points, but in Koyasu Aki's eyes... the most important reason to send aid... was for the people.
People were dying... were hurt and trapped and frightened... they needed a helping hand.
Monetary gain shouldn't even come into the equation...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:22 pm

While Michi was driving, Yuuji put in a call to Aki first. He had to speak with the man's secretary, since the chairman was in a conference call with Matsumoto Izo, no doubt about this sudden tragedy in Hawaii.

After that, he spoke with the police, who assured him that they would send a rescue helicopter to the specified location before the end of tomorrow.

Knowing that was probably the best he was going to get... Takagi turned his focus to Michi and the physical therapist's driving.

Once parked, Yuuji exited the limo and looked over the top at the other man. "Arigatou, Tanaka-san. Without you around, I probably would have completely lost my cool." he spoke with a sad smile. "I think both Matsumoto Izo and Koyasu Aki are pooling their resources to send help, so don't worry... even if the rescuers on the ground here right now can't find them... between SMASH and Ohayou, they WILL be found." Yuuji said with determination, obviously talking about Shou and Izzy. "Now... lets get this glass out of my leg so we can try to do something about getting Akihiko into the hospital and both he and Hayato out of that hotel, ne?"

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:29 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Mitsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Welcome to my Nightmare...I hope I didn't scare you.

Izo took in the words but didn't respond too quickly. His first thought was not pleasant. Narcissus was not the the first person he would have wished saved of the bunch but he knew that Aki was probably quite...happy for that. Hearing that Hayato still lived was a relief. Everything wasn't a total loss although...still Hayato was not Shou. He had a ways to go before gaining that level of stardom. Sometimes he wondered if Hayato even had it in him to reach for that level. But it was good that one of his stars was alive. He wouldn't rule out Shou's ability to survive but even the wild spirited showman might be no match for god's wrath.

However, all these things he pushed aside because he was still on the phone. "Wakatta. I'm glad you're family is all accounted for. Eventually, everything else will be revealed. I'm sure that Shou-san and Lucky-san are just having difficulties contacting people right now." he said keeping his voice level and his words chosen carefully. He pulled a cigar out of his desk...he needed it.

"Mm...well...I'm sure we will keep in touch throughout this. My supply plane shouldn't be long to follow your team." His fingers tapped the cigar on his desk as he pondered the next steps. "If I hear any new news, it will be relayed. I'll talk to you later."

With that, he hung up the phone and put his head in his hands for a moment. Just long enough to settle the creases in his forehead before lighting the cigar.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

There was no telling how long he had lay there, on the floor, alone but for Yumi curled up against his side as he cried and cried and cried.
Kai hadn't heard him call out. The man was fast asleep! How could he?
Of course, Chiyou couldn't begrudge the man his rest. He needed it, after all.
He needed to know what had gone on, too, though. Only problem was...Chiyou couldn't bring himself to get up off the floor. It was almost as though he would be safe, as long as he didn't move. Reality couldn't get him if he stayed still enough.

"Ishi...." Chiyou whispered to himself, almost as if he expected the man to answer, smiling at him from across the room. He just needed to know that Ishi and Akihiko were ok. If everyone was ok....then he would be ok. If he could just get that information....
But...from the descriptions he heard on the TV...it was painfully likely that whatever information there was to be had wouldn't be good. At this point, Chiyou didn't know which he was more afraid of....knowing or not knowing.
To avoid having to cope with either, he simply lay there, sinking into his own little world inside of his distressed little mind.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:07 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu darted across the short distance as fast as he could, barely catching Naoko before he hit the floor. The violinist's knees hit hard and skidded across the tile as he cradled the blond close to his body.
This was the worst possible thing he could have imagined happening. He knew damn well Naoko couldn't deal with the idea of his brother being gone, let alone the very real possibility that the man was more than just missing. He wouldn't let himself dwell on that, though. Not now. Their "fearless leader" had to be ok....he hoped.

Silently, Ryu picked up his lover and carried him swiftly out of the break room and down the stairs, avoiding as many people as he could. Slipping out the back door he sighed, glad that he had parked so close to the building out back today. Looking around, the vocalist made sure nobody was around or looking, then dashed to the car and slipped Naoko into the passenger seat as quickly as he could.
Dashing to the other side, he hopped into the driver's seat and peeled out, speeding straight for home. When Naoko woke up, he would need privacy, Ryu was sure. Matter of fact...he might need more than just that. Better he not be around other people right now.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:17 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Hayato didn't have to hear all of the conversation to know just what was being said to Narcissus at the moment. He could hear the pain, the denial,.....the awful truth.
They were gone. He knew it. Gone. His lover...washed away. Izzy Lucky...the poor, sweet manager he had hurt so terribly....gone, before Jun could even atone for his sins against the man.

"Please...god, please....don't let this be real..." he whispered to himself, his chest burning before the sobs could even be unleashed.

Curling in on himself, Nagasaki Jun cried harder than he had ever cried in his entire life. Lost, hopeless, and completely broken, there was nothing more he could do. To him, this was the end. A life without Shou, without Sai....he couldn't do it. He had to have that man, and that man alone.

Or...at least someone just like him....someone he could make into his new Sai, Jun thought in the back of his mind as his sobs turned near-hysterical. Survivalism was kicking in, and if he would die without Shou...then it was only logical that he would have to compensate, right?

Still, that wasn't what he was thinking, directly. The only thing he was aware of at the moment was a profound sense of loss, and unbearable pain because he really, really just loved Shou that much.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:56 am

Akihiko didn't know how long he sat there. He heard Hayato's reaction... heard the man crying inside... but he made no move to comfort the other star.
In truth, he simply couldn't.
There was so much rage... so much anger and frustration and guilt piling up inside the young Koyasu... that eventually, he was just going to explode.

'If I hadn't gotten angry...' he thought, standing to his feet and walking slowly back into the room. 'If I hadn't backed Izzy into a corner... Shou wouldn't have taken him to dinner. We'd all still be at the damn club.'

Lithe hands clenched into fists at his sides and, without thinking, he grabbed a vase and hurled it across the room.
A tiny vent for his anger...

Though Narcissus made no move toward Hayato not the objects in the adjoining bedroom... he grabbed anything he could lay a hand on and destroyed it.

Curtains were ripped down. Mirrors smashed in by table lamps. Decor flung at the walls hard enough to made dents.
Broken glass and wood scattered the room by the time Narcissus was done, though he'd thankfully left the TV untouched.
They needed the news, after all.

Breathing heavily, Akihiko leaned against the back of the suite's sofa as he stood.
He had to stop it... he had to calm down... but all he could see was red.
The musician wanted to destroy anything he came in contact with, wanted to rip it to shreds and take out some of his own guilt-ridden soul's anger.
Digging his hands into his hair, Akihiko pressed down on the scar on his head, feeling the tender pain, the reminder that he was alive.
And that Izzy was...

Sighing, Narcissus tilted his head back, arms dropping to his sides as he stared up at the ceiling. "It's my fault..." he whispered.
Of course he knew the earthquake and tsunami weren't his fault but... the location of everyone when it struck well... that was...
"I made him come with me... I ruined his vacation and..." wincing, Akihiko put a hand to the side of his head, pain beginning to lodge itself there in an all-too familiar way. "I didn't mean to..." slipping down, the young Koyasu sat on the carpeted floor, holding his head. "I don't understand what's wrong... I didn't mean for this to happen!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:11 am

"Hahahahahahaha! I'm not a princess, baaaaaaka!" Naoko laughed, tossing a tiara at Sai. "Just because YOU like me in frilly dresses, doesn't mean I LIKE to be in them."

Sai smirked, "Come on, Na-kun... You'll look really cute in it!" the boy spoke, holding up a white and pink dress of lace with a petticoat under it to keep it poofy. "We can do your hair in curls!"

Rolling his eyes, the six year old Naoko shook his head, blond hair down to his shoulders. "Nuh uh. Mom thinks it's weird when you dress me up."

"She does not!" replied his older brother of nine. "She told me yesterday that I should try you in something purple next. Lavender actually."

Sighing, Naoko sat on the window seat, swinging his legs back and forth. "But every time you dress me up you don't treat me like a girl. I'm always your little brother, aren't I?" he asked, a bit confused on this. "But then when we play with Natsuki-chan down the street, you treat her like a girl."

Sai seemed to consider this for a moment, "Well... that's cause you're not really a girl, baaaaaaaka!" he teased back with a wink. "You're my little brother. Always will be. I just think you look cute in frills and curls is all."

"Really?" Naoko asked, amber eyes looking up at the older boy who was still holding the dress.

Smiling, Sai nodded. "Really."

With a shrug, the younger brother jumped off the window seat and took the dress in his hands. "Okay... but JUST for you. I'll be your damsel in distress and you can save me, kay?"

As Sai helped Naoko get into the dress, the older boy began to pull on the laces, tightening it so it wouldn't fall or so Naoko wouldn't trip.

"Ne.... niisan..." the younger blond spoke softly, holding into a chair as Sai pulled the back laces tight. "You'll always save me, right? I mean... not just from imaginary ghosts or dragons but... really protect me... ne?"

Another smile graced Sai's lips. "Course I will, Na-kun." he hugged his little brother from behind. "You're my most important treasure."

~ ~ ~

"Nii....san...."
The soft whisper escaped Naoko's lips as his unconscious state of shock gave way to a sweet dream filled slumber as Ryu drove them both home.

If his mind had remembered what he had seen on the news, he showed no signs of it.
Of course... it wouldn't be positive until he actually woke up, as to what he remembered, but one thing was clear.

The mere notion that Sai might be injured or dead, had been enough of a shock to the young pianist's system, to cause him to retreat into happy memories...

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:25 am

"I'll look forward to hearing some good news on your end." Aki spoke before he hung up.

Sighing, the chairman of Ohayou stood from his desk. He was met at the door by his secretary as they headed back downstairs to the conference room.

"I went ahead and alerted the press waiting that you had another announcement, Koyasu-sama." the woman spoke as she followed him.

Nodding, Aki smiled slightly, "Good work. I'll put in a call to Yuuji as soon as this press conference is over. I need you to get some of my own things packed... as well as get Hiroki-san and Nezumi-san to meet me at the airport. I'm going to be taking one of the jets to Hawaii and I want Hiroki-san with me, Nezumi-san too if he's up for it. While this disaster is happening, I will do all of my business from my phone but only if it is an emergency. Otherwise, I want most of Ohayou's productions to cease until I return. Artists may still come and go and record as they please, but anything other than that will be put on hold."

The woman nodded, jotting down notes.

Arriving at the conference room, flashes went off and questions abounded but Aki simply stepped up to the podium and held out his hands for silence. "As of a few minutes ago, I was given the information that some of the aforementioned missing personnel were found. I am happy to report that the following people have been accounted for; Tanaka Michi, Takagi Yuuji, Hayato, and Narcissus." questions came again but once more, Aki put his hand up. "As of right now, there has still been no contact from either Shou of SMASH nor one of our own managers, Izzy Lucky. I am personally going to see to it that those accounted for return to Japan quickly and am pooling resources with Matsumoto Izo of SMASH in order to get rescue crews and relief aid on the ground as quickly as possible. The first flight will be leaving within three hours time. Thank you."

Once again he left the conference room amid a myriad of questions and flashes of light, but this time he didn't go to the office.

No... he headed to the parking garage and to his car.

Getting into the backseat, he told his driver to take him to the airport. His luggage would arrive there momentarily, no doubt.

Meanwhile, Koyasu Aki dialed Yuuji's phone...

(((OOC: Call between Yuuji and Aki to come later. As a note, Chiyou is probably seeing this press conference on television right now... and Kai's still asleep. He sleeps like a log... poor guy.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:15 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

While he heard what Narcissus was doing, he really didn't care. Couldn't blame the man, even. If he had more control over himself right now, he might be doing the same thing. Or something even more destructive, be it to himself, others, or objects. Perhaps all of the above.
Either way, he wasn't coherent enough to think what he should, could, or would do.
He just wanted Shou back. If he could go dive into the ocean and pull him out, he would.

As Narcissus slipped down to the floor, Jun slowly sat up, staring almost emptily down at the man.

"Not your fault." he nearly whispered at the man, seemingly unaware of the pain he was in.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:35 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

It was heartbreaking, to hear Naoko call out in his sleep to his brother. Ryu was glad he had made it home with Naoko still out of it. Driving with Naoko might have proven dangerous depending on how he reacted to the news. as distraught as he felt over hearing such a thing, he imagined Naoko would become hysterical.

With the car parked, Ryu hefted the blond into his arms once more and managed to get him into the house, with a bit of difficulty. Inside, he carried his lover straight to bed and lay him down, gently stroking his face.

"My poor, poor dove..." he whispered, sitting there and waiting for the pianist to awaken. He'd deal with things from there, whatever had to be done.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

The television had been covering the Hawaiian disaster all day. Chiyou listened, silently hoping he would hear some news, something hopeful, some proof that Ishi and Akihiko were going to come home, and things would be normal again.
Finally, he heard the voice of Chairman Koyasu come on again, updating the situation. He sounded somewhat more hopeful than before...but not by much.
Good news, however! Chiyou's heart leapt, feeling a sliver of hope when the man announced that some had been accounted for. Michi....wonderful! Yuuji....did he know Yuuji? Still...very good. Hayato...great! He thought the man was nice and cool. Narcissus!!! Akihiko was alive!!! Chiyou was almost ready to leap up and shout, jumping for joy, when Koyasu-sama continued, letting him know that celebrating was not what needed to be done now. Shou-san was still missing...and Ishi.
Sobs burst forth from the kid anew as he slowly lowered himself back down on the floor. He would hate to know that Shou-san was gone...but he couldn't bear it if it were Ishi. The man was the closest thing he had to family...and as much as he cared for Kai, he did still love Ruki. You never fall out of love, after all. It's always there, forever, even if you part ways.
What actually added to his hopelessness was knowing now who had been accounted for. Everybody but two...and if Shou and Ishi hadn't gotten in touch with anybody yet...the odds weren't good. They weren't good at all.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 pm
Call me Ishmael
who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Time passed quickly and Izzy finally pulled himself out of the engine. He wanted to strangle the owner, who obviously didn't know how to take care of his boat. Even if Izzy didn't know boats that well, he could tell the engine had been used roughly.

Covered in grease, he realized that he'd have to clean up some how. Even if it meant the salt water of the ocean. So he stripped and found some shampoo and soap in the boat then eased himself off the ladder down into the water. The water was so warm that it actually relaxed the stressed manager. He floated for awhile with one foot hooked to the ladder after scrubbing himself clean.

Truly this was the great escape if ever he were to think about totally disappearing. However, he was sure that others...Michi...Yuuji...would be worried about him. Maybe even Narcissus. The man wasn't heartless even if he weren't kind lately.

Sometimes Izzy wondered why Narcissus was so extreme. Kind in the airplane but cold at the club. Was it just another game? Either way, it was over between them. Now maybe this incident was the gods way of telling him to grow up and move on. How could he not? He didn't even know when he and Shou could get back to...home.

Then he heard someone calling out and he looked up out of the water to see Shou swimming back in. The sun was already setting well to the west. "Hey Lucky-san, I think I know where we are!"

Izzy upon hearing that scrubbed his clothes quickly and dragged himself back on to the deck to hang everything to dry while racing downstairs to find a towel to tug around his waist.

Once he came back up, "What did you find, Shou-san?" He asked as he sat down on the small bench that wrapped the back of the boat.

"Here." Shou said as he sat down beside Izzy. He had also hung his clothes to dry and was dressed only his skin hugging boxers."I think we're South East of Honolulu. I thought we might be on Lanai but this isle from what I could see is more desolate. There are barely any trees and no fresh water. I found even signs of...blast holes but no roads close to the beaches like he other isles. I am guessing that this might be Kahoolawe."

Shou's fingers ran down from one isle to the next, "We're lucky that we didn't drift farther to open sea. Must have got a southeastern current to end up here."

Izzy took the map and started reading the English, "Kahoolawe used to be a military...training zone. But now, its been left for natural preservation. Oh great! we're on a deserted island! Good grief! Of all things! No wonder we don't have cell phone coverage." Izzy almost through his hands up in the air but realized just before he did that the map could blow away.

"Mmm...umm Lucky-san. Both of our phones were...well, water logged when I got you into the cabin last night." Shou had wanted to sound positive but it was difficult.

Izzy hung his head as he gripped the map. "No, the Iphone is not water resistant. If were lucky one of them might work once the sun dries them."

"I guess it can't be helped. So why don't we think about where to go from here. I think we need to go east. Because if we do and if this is Kahoolawe, We should be able to get to Maui Island and civilization. Although, I'm guessing that Maui is about...15-20 miles from where we are...or a little more. This boat..."

It was then Izzy piped up with a determined look on his face "This boat will eventually get us there, Shou-san. We just won't be able to push it. I think we've enough gas to get us there as long as the water is calm. The engine is on its last leg but I might be able to keep it going we just might be a few days of us creeping along."

"Better than nothing. I don't think treking across this island is going to amount to much. Other than you and I sore as hell without food or water. The boat at least has a few supplies we can ration." nodded Shou as he stood and looked about the ship. "Night is about to fall...lets get inside the cabin and get to bed early. We've got long days ahead of us."

------

Days later, they just left sight of Kahoolawe and the small boat puttered across the water. Shou and Izzy learned quickly to live in the same small space. Neither one of them cooked too well so dinner became a can by can affair. At least they had a can opener. This might have been the most important utensil in their world.

Shou (sometimes Sai) had to deal with his face exposed to the Ohayou manager. It was terrible some nights for him as his paranoid tripped his stability again and again. But Izzy took most of these instabilities as Star mania. Just like Narcissus and Chiyou, every star had their quirks. And Shou was no different from the rest. So Izzy coped and let Shou...be crazy and inventive and highly unusual.

Sometimes Izzy just sat on the bow of the deck watching the stars and at these times, Shou left him alone knowing that the manager probably was thinking about...someone so far away.

"I should never have opened my mouth and sung Karaoke..." Izzy said to the stars.

"Never say that." Shou answered, "Your voice was beautiful and if Narcissus cannot handle that, then he doesn't deserve you. He should have been...praising you and your knowledge of his music. Rather than, putting you down for besting him. In fact, Lucky...I think...no I know, you've got talent. And to prove it. You're going to sing with me!"

Shou scrambled up to the bow of the ship while the moon hovered overhead. He sat down beside Izzy and grinned. "I'll make you a star! I've got the years of experience...and well, I've certainly the time to teach." he said as he glanced around the open dark waters. "You've got nothing to lose."

Izzy blinked feeling really wierd about that. "Wait I've got work...I'm a manager."

"What work? As if we're going anywhere with the anchor set...as if you can manage anyone from here." Shou laughed and threw his hands wide, "Come on Lucky, give me something to do so I don't go crazy."

Oh god, Izzy thought, another moment of insanity. "Narcissus probably wouldn't be happy if I..."

"Wouldn't what? Right now, Narcissus is on MY BAD SIDE. I'm tired of his apologies and problems. I've enough of my own. He has no idea what I've got to deal with. I understood for awhile that he had some issues and he worked very hard despite them, but...this last issue pissed me off, Lucky-san. You're a manager but you definitely didn't deserve his...childish crap. Not on your vacation. As a star if I heard a man sing my songs better than me, I'd congratulate him then throw my butt into the studio to reclaim my throne. Just like Hayato...said..." And for a moment, Shou paused. God he missed Jun. Looking up to the stars he prayed the man was ok. Was he alive?? Was he worrying...Of course he was. Oh god... Don't think. Don't Think!

Quickly, Shou spoke trying to return to the matter he could grasp, "But Narcissus intentionally hurt you. And...well, I didn't like managers, I judged you poorly and I'm sorry." Shou admitted after his long explanation. In some ways he never thought he'd say that to any manager but here he was living day to day alone on the high seas with this small determined man. "So please, let me do this Lucky..."

Izzy slumped a little knowing that Akihiko had never wanted to leave Shou with such a terrible impression. "I...I don't think Akihiko wanted you to feel that way. He's really...can be a good and caring person. I don't know what went wrong. Things were going so well on the plane" Putting his head in his hands, he just wanted the truth! But he'd never get a straight answer from...Narcissus.

Shou eyes hardened and he returned firmly, "Don't make excuses for him. As you said before, he rejected you and you can't cover up for him forever. He has to live with his own choices in the real world. If it's losing our partnership, So be it. If he wants a Rival...I'll be that and more."

But then he suddenly he smiled, his mercurial passions struck with his mood. Pulling the manager in close, he hugged him at the shoulder determined that life would change for the better. His seductive words then whispered like the devil in the manager's ear, "Let me take you into my world...I swear that you'll find the fantasy most inviting."

Every great adventure brings unexpected changes...Changes to the heart, soul and mind that free a man from the storms that threatened in previous lands - truly freeing him.

-:{------------------------------------------------ever stands forth his own inexorable self
O Nature, and O soul of man!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:09 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki had caught the news late via his own insomnia. He couldn't believe it for awhile and made it to the offices dealing with the employees and the questions while Koyasu Aki front manned the media. It was almost natural for Hiroki to background himself and take over the Office like a Pro. But he also...this time took moments to engage the other artists that had come in as well and answer their questions.

He wondered how Nezumi was taking all this because Hiroki had raced out of his own home so fast that he really hadn't time to think of the logistics. He sent a driver back to his house to collect the mousy manager knowing that there would be much work to be done.

The news on the screens filtered in and it pained Hiroki to watch. Maybe he didn't want to think too deeply when the information from Koyasu-sama was brought about who was ok and who...wasn't found. For Koyasu-sama, he was thankful that Narcissus was ok. But for his own personal feelings, he worried about the others more. Especially the where abouts of Izzy Lucky and Shou. That wouldn't bode well later if Smash lost its Headliner. But even so, just the sheer devastation in the area was mind boggling.

But even so, Ohayou had to continued running, even with Koyasu-sama suspending it. Hiroki thought this wasn't the right thing to do. Seriously, Hiroki didn't feel like he should go to Hawaii but remain at Ohayou to keep things running smoothly. He wondered if Aki was too emotionally involved...well of course. His Grand Son was there!

Upon herring the news, Hiroki called Aki to question this choice, "Sir, I understand the problems are great over there, but I have to ask why we are both going on this aid effort to Hawaii? I want to hear your logic because to me it doesn't make sense shutting down Ohayou and leaving the ship unmanned while we are there." He tried to avoid being disrespectful because he knew there probably was a lot of thought put into the decision but still it baffled the Elephant.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Before Aki even had time to finish dialing Yuuji's number, his own cell rang. The man answered, ready for a barrage of questions.
Because, well, within rights, Hiroki was bound to have one or two...
"My logic? It's simple really. This disaster, as harsh as this is going to sound, is buying us time to deal with Matsumoto and SMASH. I want to see what Izo does with us both gone. That would be the business reason. Of course there is also the personal reason that my grandson just narrowly escaped death. I would like to be there for him... for once. And while my English is perfectly fine, I think it best, just in case something were to happen... that you come along as well. If it would make you feel better, Hiroki, I can leave Nezumi with the keys to the kingdom, so to speak. However, I need you by my side in this. Is that clear?"
Koyasu Aki liked to hear his employees thoughts and would never reprimand the man for his beliefs or opinions.
After a moment, the chairman continued. "Besides... I haven't exactly seen my grandson since his accident and... well... I would feel better about the reunion if you were present."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games