Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 am

Argh! I was so busy speaking to you guys I missed the first ten minutes of the Nintendo conference online! Well, they're talking about Legend of Zelda right off the bat... bastards.

And this maestro chick in charge of the orchaestra sucks at making the sound for finding an item.

Mana: Yup, I love DS for it's RPGs.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 am

Bah, Nintendo is just re-releasing old Zelda games along with the new Zelda game- SPECIAL GOLD WII REMOTE FOR PROMOTIONAL ITEM WITH THE LAUNCH OF SKYWARD SWORD!!!!

And they're working on two new music CDs for Legend of Zelda... one is gonna be released with Skyward Sword, a symphony disc celebrating LoZ's 25th anniversary.

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 am

I can't stand watching this stuff on GT. The comments are so idiotic...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 am

Your second custom is already ******** insane as it is xD I know not to underestimate her, in certain areas of performance. Though with that custom, you've matched Jin perfectly~ I'll dodge somehow, don't forget my superhero mind will find loopholes to your epic attacks. xD.

So basically, it's useless? Good enough for me. I kinda want to test my huge weapon on him though, let's see him eat that!

I shall be watching with my eagle eyes > : 3.

He is also Logicalus, I'm sure he could create us once again for the sole purpose of trolling us for an eternity. The only reason he doesn't do this now is because he is simply too lazy to.

Desin Slight

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 am

Shinster: GT?

Well I'm watching a live feed from IGN.

Noooo! They're already ending the section on Legend of Zelda! Bastards!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:22 am

Where is Hon? *pulls out a sniping crowbar for long distance bludgeoning*

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 am

Lanny, Hon has been offline for the weekend. I'm not sure when she's gonna come back online.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:24 am

[ Haruhi: } Game... trailers... I suppose I could check out IGN's feed.
Oh cool your jets~ They didn't even talk about Skyward Sword yet.

[ Lanny: } Take a look in the Hiatus Thread. She's finally moved.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 am

Lanfaer

Where is Hon? *pulls out a sniping crowbar for long distance bludgeoning*

I already told you. She's gone, because she started moving.

Hey there, Shin.

Des; That first one is still up in the air. I can always just learn the flickering light ninjutsu. xD

For the time being, it is.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 am

Sup bitches.

Kazzoh

Codger

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:27 am

[ Mana: } Heyo.

[ Kaz: } Bawlin'.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 am

Shinster: Why're you watching that? IGN has been totally commercial free, it's just the whole conference from start to finish.

They talked about it a little bit! And I like they're presentation so far. Entertaining. 3nodding

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 am

What's goin' down, Shinny?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 am

Kazzoh
Sup bitches.

Master Kazz! Must you use such a rude and degrading word?! *man-nanny scolding*

Eh, I'm fine, pondering which Kage would be strongest at full power.
I'm leaning on Mamoru and Satoshi a bit, they not only have the power, they have the skills to put it to good use.

@Mana
You really should learn that, for when our resident Uchiha awakens his Itachi blood. Though when that happens, I will have already personally assigned Jin as Kin's bodyguard. xD. I wanna see if Sharingan at it's full power~

Desin Slight

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 am

Yeah, well, I've been gone for several weeks, Mana. Remembering that is difficult.

Well, time for a new Sou-Taicho...and new rules biggrin

Anyway. Shin,I have a problem. I came back to the guild to find my profiles deleted. I was able to recover Jack after some mild panicing, but my Adviser was unable to be found. It's a good thing I remember just about everything from him because I've made him several times before xP Anyway, I discover that the Hokage has changed, and he did not approve of me being the adviser for HIM, so now I have to ask "What do I do with the Adviser?"

Do I remake him, since he was a character I had a purpose for in his role, or do I just say "poof, he's gone for good!" or something?

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games